Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. That is seriously THE best interview I have EVER seen. That guy is AWESOME!

Wow. Missing separately - held by the same man all this time, it seems. (ETA - I just noticed individual threads on two of the women, discussing the cases. Can we leave this one here, since three women being held by the same man really is a newsworthy item? I mean, just wow.)

Three women, missing for a decade, found alive

Three women, two of them missing for a decade since they were teens in Cleveland, have been found alive, according to police.A 52-year-old man has been arrested, police say. The women were being treated at the hospital. One of the women reportedly had a baby since she came up missing, according to reports.

More at http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/three-women-missing-decade-found-alive-234338530.html

Even the video game forum my hubby and I frequent are going nuts over this! What amazing news!

Where were they kept? Sounds like neighbor did not see them before.

This is amazing! Welcome home Amanda, Gina, and Michelle!!!!

This makes what all you wonderful people do every day in helping the missing so admirable!! Never forget, never give up!! So proud to be a part of this wonderful community of caring individuals!!! And thank you God for keeping them safe all these years!!

Wow. Missing separately - held by the same man all this time, it seems. (ETA - I just noticed individual threads on two of the women, discussing the cases. Can we leave this one here, since three women being held by the same man really is a newsworthy item? I mean, just wow.)

This is truly a miracle! I am in the Cleveland area and the news stations are almost at a loss for words. People are cheering in the streets!

That is incredible! I mean after all this time to find not one, not two but three missing persons who have been missing for so many years when they individually disappeared is just... wow.

Oh mercy, my DH and I are laughing in a good way at the interview with Charles. Bless that man! What a memorable day for him and what an incredible blessing for these families whose girls have been found! Praise God!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Wow and wow. I know it's been discussed a lot that the Gina and Amanda went missing under very similar circumstances, but to have BOTH found alive again is a miracle.

Woohoo!!

Hey, 155 guests on this thread! Join us in celebrating!!

:party:

Holy cow. So amazing. And love Charles, what a hero busting that door down. Someone get that man some ribs, and better company to eat them with lol! :woohoo:

Amazing! A good friend of mine was Gina's teacher when she went missing. I really cannot believe this news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500