Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No evidence that as a school bus driver he drove them to school...but we don't know, will get that from them.

Michelle was focus of few tips, awareness was for young girls.

Michelle: last seen on Aug 22, 2002; was 20; address on Walton Ave; missing person report filed the next day

I want to know were there rewards and will Charles get them ?
I'd love to see him tweeting from the islands with a coconut cocktail in his hand !

It sounds as if they're letting the girls have some breathing room and reunite with their families
and will get them better interviews in a few days. Its probably the way it should be because they
are shell shocked and delirious with all kinds of emotions and after a few days of calm , they can
answer all those questions better.

I hope these girls sell their stories and make millions :) I'm generally not a fan of that type of thing but if these girls want that , then go for it. I wouldn't read or watch because I loathe the details of this kind of case, but I hope they come out swinging and smiling !

I agree with you, I'd buy a book just to support them, not sure I could ever read it. I don't know if it's known how much Jaycee Duggard received from her suits, but IMO, it's not enough.
I'm glad that they were found alive, I hope they are given time from the press to heal and get the help that they will obviously need to learn to manage their experiences. Sometimes the press is a double edged sword, we want info but there is a time & place for everything. I have newfound hope for other missing children. Never give up.

Michele Knight last seen aug 22, 2002.
There is very little info on her it seems. I guess because of her age, it may have been assumed she left town willingly .

Last nightthere was al ive stream to a conference that never took place and as I watched it and saw nobody at the mic, I listened to an off-camera interview taking place close enough that the mic picked it up. There was a policeman/chief who stated that since Michele was 20 when she went missing, and therefor was an adult, it was presumed she left of her own will.

This is a BIG issue/problem, IMHO, and hopefully this will be exposed and talked about in the future, once media moves on from covering the girls. Unfortunately they will probably just move to glorifying their captor(s) instead of trying to fix an obvious problem.

I remember the euphoria in our area when Ben Ownby was found and inside was Shawn Hornbeck also. Amazing

I agree with you, I'd buy a book just to support them, not sure I could ever read it. I don't know if it's known how much Jaycee Duggard received from her suits, but IMO, it's not enough.
I'm glad that they were found alive, I hope they are given time from the press to heal and get the help that they will obviously need to learn to manage their experiences. Sometimes the press is a double edged sword, we want info but there is a time & place for everything. I have newfound hope for other missing children. Never give up.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Lee_Dugard"]Kidnapping of Jaycee Lee Dugard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Jaycee's settlement was 20 million.

Last nightthere was al ive stream to a conference that never took place and as I watched it and saw nobody at the mic, I listened to an off-camera interview taking place close enough that the mic picked it up. There was a policeman/chief who stated that since Michele was 20 when she went missing, and therefor was an adult, it was presumed she left of her own will.

This is a BIG issue/problem, IMHO, and hopefully this will be exposed and talked about in the future, once media moves on from covering the girls. Unfortunately they will probably just move to glorifying their captor(s) instead of trying to fix an obvious problem.

When will they learn ? Sherry Leighty was thought to have left on her own too.........but she didn't . If a family reports them ' missing' then obviously they do not feel they left on their own. Following up on Michele back then might have led to AC 11 yrs ago and saved the other girls a decade lost in hell. It's not ok.

He took Amanda's little girl with him all over!! He was telling people that it was his friend's little girl.

Neighbor said Castro changed his clothes a number of times per day sometimes 5.

Also, changed his vehicles.

Told neighbor that little girl was his GFs daughter.

So he took Amanda's daughter to the park and out n about!!! And what was with the multiple clothing changes during the day???

Seriously. The same one who broke out and said she was kidnapped and held against her will for ten years also has a six year old child now. Is there any doubt that there was sexual abuse going on? For heavens' sake!!

And then there was the followup question about whether they know who the father is. I guess there are 3 likely possibilities... but really? What a question.

He was going in and out of his back door and only opening it enough to slip through.

Thanks for the updates on the presser. At work, can't listen! :tyou:

The uncle speaking now on CNN is the same one who gave a statement last night? He seems a really good guy !

I hope they back off on trying to find out where these girls are. IIRC I think Jaycee and her daughters and Mom went somewhere secluded almost immediately to heal and reconnect, and I was impressed with how well the press did honoring their wishes for the most part. Maybe these girls and their families can do the same, if that's what they need.

If the 3 brothers look similar it could have been anyone of them coming and going into the house. At a distance who would know the difference.

Angel Cordero also assisted in breaking the door down and Anna Tejeda also was one of the first to hear the screaming. All who assisted and/or called 911 should be rewarded imo. There could be more who helped that have not been identified through MSM.

Also - not familiar with this neighborhood in Cleveland. Both of the above mentioned seemed to have only spoke Spanish? Is this a known Spanish-speaking neighborhood? This could say something about how this was able to go on for so long if most people only read/spoke Spanish.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/cleveland-man-who-found-missing-woman-amanda-berry-i-thought-that-girl-was-dead

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/cleveland-man-who-found-missing-woman-amanda-berry-i-thought-that-girl-was-dead

I want to know were there rewards and will Charles get them ?
I'd love to see him tweeting from the islands with a coconut cocktail in his hand !

It sounds as if they're letting the girls have some breathing room and reunite with their families
and will get them better interviews in a few days. Its probably the way it should be because they
are shell shocked and delirious with all kinds of emotions and after a few days of calm , they can
answer all those questions better.

OMG that just broke my heart. Amanda's Mom bought her gifts every year (didn't catch if it was birthday, Christmas, or both), and planned to give them to Amanda when she came home. But she can't because she passed away in 2006. I hope someone kept these gifts for her. It might be sort of an indirect way for her to connect with her Mom, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000