Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the police would have definately noticed if blood was on the phones. And there was no blood. If RG threw those phones out, he would have had to somehow be able to wipe the blood completely clean off of them before he threw them out. ( I mean blood from his bloody hands).

You don't think Guede washed his hands?

But the police would have definately noticed if blood was on the phones. And there was no blood. If RG threw those phones out, he would have had to somehow be able to wipe the blood completely clean off of them before he threw them out. ( I mean blood from his bloody hands).

That's an interesting point. We know he had blood on his hands because of the palm print. We also know that there's no evidence that he was in the small bathroom, but he did use the large bathroom. However, there's no evidence of blood, or that he cleaned up, in the large bathroom. Since he didn't bother to hide evidence in the cottage, why would he remove all evidence of his prints and potential evidence of blood on the phones?

You don't think Guede washed his hands?

There are several locations where Knox's DNA is mixed with Meredith's blood. If Guede's DNA was mixed with Meredith's blood, we would have heard about it. Since Guede's DNA was not mixed with Meredith's blood in any of the bathrooms or sinks, I think we have to rule out that Guede washed. Additionally, the fact that his bloody shoe prints go straight from Meredith's bedroom out the front door suggests that he left immediately after the murder.

In what language was this comment supposedly made?

Isn't it possible that both statements were true (as far as AK knew)? Being concerned about MK's locked door (under the circumstances) does not mean AK wasn't also under the impression that MK frequently locked her door.

This is the sort of casual comment of which much too much is made in this case. We don't know whether there was a misunderstanding based on language difficulties. We don't know what AK supposedly meant relative to her earlier actions. We don't even know whether AK really said "Oh, don't bother to open her door. She's just sleeping in there." Maybe she just said "Meredith often locks her door" and the carabinieri interpreted the remark to mean "don't open the door".

Knox speaks English, so her comments were made in English. Filomina obviously speaks English.

Knox's claim that Meredith routinely locked her door was not a "casual comment". It was part of a crucial discussion about whether police should break the door.

Filomina asked the Postal Police to break down the door. The police stated that they were not authorized to do that, and that they would not take responsibility for damage to the door. Knox stated that Meredith routinely locked her door so there was no reason to break the door. Filomina completely disagreed and accepted full responsibility for costs associated with repairing the door. She insisted that police break the door.

Filomina knew that Meredith never locked her door except when she visited family in England. I suspect that Knox's bizarre claim that Meredith routinely locked her door made Filomina more concerned about Meredith.

There are several locations where Knox's DNA is mixed with Meredith's blood. If Guede's DNA was mixed with Meredith's blood, we would have heard about it. Since Guede's DNA was not mixed with Meredith's blood in any of the bathrooms or sinks, I think we have to rule out that Guede washed. Additionally, the fact that his bloody shoe prints go straight from Meredith's bedroom out the front door suggests that he left immediately after the murder.

Yep, the prosecution proved the girls shared a bathroom sink.

I'm still at a loss to understand why you keep saying there's no evidence of Guede in the bathroom when he admitted going in there.

[video=youtube;APLa0lBfTLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APLa0lBfTLo[/video]

Knox speaks English, so her comments were made in English. Filomina obviously speaks English.

Knox's claim that Meredith routinely locked her door was not a "casual comment". It was part of a crucial discussion about whether police should break the door.

Filomina asked the Postal Police to break down the door. The police stated that they were not authorized to do that, and that they would not take responsibility for damage to the door. Knox stated that Meredith routinely locked her door so there was no reason to break the door. Filomina completely disagreed and accepted full responsibility for costs associated with repairing the door. She insisted that police break the door.

Filomina knew that Meredith never locked her door except when she visited family in England. I suspect that Knox's bizarre claim that Meredith routinely locked her door made Filomina more concerned about Meredith.

Filomena didn't speak good English, just basic. It's in her testimony which I uploaded here.

Meredith had two phones. Most people have one. Has it ever seemed odd that he knew to take both phones, or that he continued looking for a second phone after finding the first?

I always assumed they were both in her bag. I don't know very many people of MKs age who wouldn't take their phone(s) everywhere with them. I certainly took both my phones with me everywhere on my year abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500