Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guede's MO was to climb on the balcony and enter through the French doors to steal a laptop. That isn't what happened at the cottage.

Where did you read that a rock was involved in the lawyer office laptop theft?

The courtroom testimony of the two lawyers.

Yes, I thought about the bathroom too and how she would have almost certainly noticed someone was in there when she first walked into the house. The light would have been on, since it was night. Also, Rudy would have turned on other lights as he was making himself at home in the house.

But the lights, Meredith could have thought it was Amanda at home.

So....if Rudy was in the bathroom, she would walked in on him as he was sitting on the toilet. So the initial struggle would have to have made with his pants down. Unless she for some reason just started talking to him, and then he suddenly decided to jump on her and murder her, I don't see this as a possibility.

Wouldn't there have been signs of a struggle then, beginning from the large bathroom? Furthermore, I don't know when he would have had time to pull his pants back up until after the murder, as doing that would have temporarily let Meredith go free.

If he was in one of the bedrooms, she would have walked past the broken window, the draft of cold air, etc.. The light could have been on or off in that room. If the light wasn't on in the living room, she would have probably turned it on, and turned a light on to go down the hallway, so the light would have shone in Filomena's room. And feeling the cold draft, she would have looked into the room, IMO. Seen a broken window. At that point, she wouldn't have proceeded any further, I am absolutely sure of that. No girl in their right mind would continue on in a house at night when they know someone's broken in. So she stopped, immediately started go back out the door, Rudy would have come then and grabbed her, the struggle would have started in the living room.

If he was in Filomena's room, the struggle would have started there and Meredith walked up on him in that room (due to light being on and her walking past the room, also cold draft).

So.....that leaves the question.....

How does one get to her sitting on the bed taking her shoes off with her back towards the door, with Rudy in the house?

OR.......

Rudy enters the house through the broken window after she's already in the house. How does one get to her sitting on the bed taking her shoes off with her back towards the door, after hearing window break?

I think the answer is that he was already there when she arrived, probably waiting in ambush for AK to come home. If he was in one of the other girls bedrooms (and was aware that she was not coming home that night) he could have just left through the window again if AK came back with company. If she came back alone she would have been raped. But, AK didn't come, instead MK came, went to her bedroom and started to take her shoes off. RG then comes out of the other bedroom, and attacks MK because she just happened to be there alone.

I think it is quite clear what happened. I don't see why the prosecution needs these elaborate largely unsubstantiated theories about what happened, when the simplest explanation was that RG was a rapist who knew that he had the chance to catch one of the girls alone, and took the opportunity. That sort of thing is a scenario that happens ALL the time, it is supported by the evidence, so why do we need an outlandish theory instead?

Is it true you do believe they support the guy out of the frame and he is faking the climb while lying about it?

Why would he do something like that? Why would the TV station do it?

Maybe Otto doesn't want to give a hypothetical or a speculation as to why he thinks what he thinks, and then have his own words used against him every 2 minutes for the rest of the years we are discussing this case.

:)

How did the guy on TV did it? He clearly lifts himself well above the windowsill without grabbing anything.

I understand you agree with Otto that it was faked with TV tricks and they suspended him on invisible wires?

The climbing enthusiast used the newly installed bars to hoist himself up to the window. We can see that with out own eyes. He then does a four finger push up with his legs dangling and swings his arm around while investigating something like a hinge. When he needs to get back up to the window ledge, he struggles, the film is cut and then he's back up on the ledge.

How did he get down anyway? Jump? I doubt it.

Maybe Otto doesn't want to give a hypothetical or a speculation as to why he thinks what he thinks, and then have his own words used against him every 2 minutes for the rest of the years we are discussing this case.

:)

:D
Too late!

But there's always a way out, I only ask for a little bit of logic and reason.

Technically he may have not been aware it was morning, 5:30 was still dark. If they put some music on to have sex for half and hour or whatever and then fell asleep again. I bet the cops didn't ask about the timing of each intercourse. Whatever :)

Maybe they had sex for half an hour after they killed Meredith and did some cleaning-up. How's that for a romantic couple?

The climbing enthusiast used the newly installed bars to hoist himself up to the window. We can see that with out own eyes. He then does a four finger push up with his legs dangling and swings his arm around while investigating something like a hinge. When he needs to get back up to the window ledge, he struggles, the film is cut and then he's back up on the ledge.

How did he get down anyway? Jump? I doubt it.

At 1:45 (see video) he pulls himself up without touching the bars. Do you still think he was suspended on a wire a 'la Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or is there some other explanation?

Guede's MO was to climb on the balcony and enter through the French doors to steal a laptop. That isn't what happened at the cottage.

Where did you read that a rock was involved in the lawyer office laptop theft?

It's what the lawyers testified Otto. They found a rock had been used to smash the window.....just like he did at the cottage.

Doesn't compute. Why not break the obvious window and tell a different story?

Maybe she was trying to cover her bases in case they found any evidence of her in the small bathroom, which they had used (probably extensively) to help in their clean-up/cover-up. So she needed to say she had gone to the cottage to take a shower, so if they found anything, she could say, oh but remember I took a shower there that morning?

What if someone had come home, there was a broken kitchen window and they hadn't called the cops yet?

The logical window to stage is one behind a "closed door" so they can be there and claim to not have discovered it until they were ready.

That is a very good point.

Let's talk about that British TV that suspended the guy in the air while he pretended to climb. Now that's something :)

Haven't you ever heard the quote, "don't always believe what you see on tv"??

It's what the lawyers testified Otto. They found a rock had been used to smash the window.....just like he did at the cottage.

That's not what is stated in the Massei Report

Page 47, Massei, Regarding the law office break in and differences with Perugia staged break in:

"It does not appear that the thief entered with a smashing sound that would have been produced by breaking the window with a rock"

Or done what they needed to do, THEN break the window and raise the alarm.

So if someone came home and saw Amanda and RS in the house, and later discovered that a dead Meredith was in there, and there was no broken window meaning no one had broken in and no "burglar"......hmmm.....I wonder why that "broken window" was so absolutely necessary for them?

At 1:45 (see video) he pulls himself up without touching the bars. Do you still think he was suspended on a wire a 'la Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or is there some other explanation?

At 1:45 he does NOT pull himself up.

He attempts to, fails and lowers himself back down then queue the camera on the lawyers.

When they return the camera to him, he's sitting on the ledge holding the bars.

The video leaves it to the viewers imagination how he got up there.

Two lawyers in a courtroom? Anything more specific?

page 46

http://truejustice.org/ee/documents/perugia/TheMasseiReport.pdf

The witnesses Paolo Brocchi and Matteo Palazzoli, lawyers, testified on the subject of the burglary of their legal office, located in via del Roscetto 3, Perugia, on the night between Saturday October 13 and Sunday October 14, 2007. The thief or thieves had entered through a window whose panes had been smashed with a rather large stone; the glass was scattered around, and they had found some of their clothing on top of the glass (p. 10, hearing June 6, 2009).

What are "all these things" and where does she say she was "shocked" after the first trip?

The front door was open but the lock was defective. No need to panic over that.

There was a tiny blood stain in the sink in a shared bathroom.

There was a red stain on the bathmat.

Meredith's door was closed and she could have been sleeping in. Amanda didn't know what time she got home the previous night.

There was crap in a toilet in the bathroom that didn't belong to her. That's strange and unusual but no need for panic.

She mentions this to Raffaele and he says they should go take look together. Seems perfectly reasonable and plausible. Then the broken window is discovered, more blood stains in the bathroom, the locked door and Meredith's phones switched off. They called Filomena, family then police.

How can any of this be suspicious?

Why is it that Amanda apparently didn't see this broken window for the entire time she was in the house taking her "shower," yet according to Raffaelo, he saw it immediately and knew something was wrong?

How does the broken window fit into Amanda's "shower story"? From what I've read about her account of her being in the cottage that morning, she never mentions the window. She just completely leaves it out of her whole account.

That's very complicated! You think they would break the window and remain there? It seems very risky thing to do. Like totally nuts! I would have broken the window as the last thing before leaving the place.

Even better thing to do would be to just leave the door open, pretending the murderer forced himself in or picked the lock.

Riskier than being caught wandering around a house with a brutally slayed dead body in it?

Leave the door open, while they're inside the house? With a dead body? So they're just walking around with the door wide open, who would believe that? Normal people usually close the door behind them after they walk into a house, especially if they are going to be staying in the house. I'm sure I'll get many responses telling me I'm wrong, but that has been my usual experience dealing with human beings.

That's not what is stated in the Massei Report

Page 47, Massei, Regarding the law office break in and differences with Perugia staged break in:

"It does not appear that the thief entered with a smashing sound that would have been produced by breaking the window with a rock"

That's some selective c&p Otto but from the wrong part of Massei. Your c&p is Massei's logic for why didn't did break-in at the cottage.

This is what Massei really said

Additionally, witnesses Paolo Brocchi and Matteo Palazzoli, lawyers, described a burglary in their law office located in Perugia at Via Del Rosetto 3 on the night between Saturday, October 13, and Sunday, October 14, 2007. The burglar or burglars had entered through a window of which the glass had been broken with a rather large rock; the glass was scattered everywhere, and they had found their clothing on top of it (p.10, hearing of 6-26-2009).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven