Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey housemouse. the G20 is being held in London as you already know it does start April 2 and I dunno how long it will last. I could have swore that it started Friday April 3 but I looked it up and it is the 2nd.
Here is a link to some of the things going on.
http://www.mahalo.com/G20_London_Summit_2009

I just found another article that said it kicks off Wensday night and last through the 5th, so I dont know which is right.

Thanks to all of you for a most interesting topic.

Info on Obama's trip to G-20 meeeting.
Article says he will be attending NATO's 60th anniversary gig in Germany on April 3-4.

http://www.reuters.com/article/G20/...pe=RSS&feedName=G20&virtualBrandChannel=10398

NATO SUMMIT - FRENCH-GERMAN BORDER
Obama will attend NATO's 60th anniversary summit on April 3-4, split between Strasbourg in France and Kehl in Germany.
He will push his new war strategy for Afghanistan, which calls for expansion of U.S. forces and for NATO allies to do more to secure the coming election and train army and police.
He will face resistance if he presses too hard on partners like Germany, which is reluctant to put forces in harm's way, so is likely to tread gently.
Obama is also expected to take a more cautious stance than Bush on future NATO expansion to former Soviet republics like Ukraine and Georgia, which Russia opposes. And he will take a stand-back approach on a proposed missile shield, which strained Russia's relations with the Bush administration.
He will explain his offer of diplomatic engagement with Iran while asking allies to keep pressure on Tehran over its nuclear program. Obama also holds talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy.......................

........................................SNIPPET

Saw this on AOL earlier in Mar. In the AOL poll most people said they never heard of this group, but said they were suspicious after reading the article. The Bilderbergers are known for secrecy, thus giving rise to lots of consipracy theories.

Conspiracists Push 'Bilderberger' Theory
AOL
(March 15) - Another conspiracy theory surrounding President Barack Obama is making the rounds, according to Politico.com.

The latest one contends that many top officials in Obama's administration are involved in a clandestine global cabal bent on creating a one-world government that supersedes the United States.

For decades, conspiracy theorists have viewed the Bilderberg group, an international organization made up of political, financial, academic and military heavyweights that comes together annually to discuss world affairs, as similar to the Trilateral Commission or the Council on Foreign Relations -- two groups comprised of influential movers and shakers who, some say, control world events from behind the scenes.

And now, some in the Obama administration who have taken part in Bilderberg conferences in the past are gaining attention for their alleged involvement in a secret bid for worldwide domination.

Rest of the story: http://news.aol.com/article/bilderberger-conspiracy/382953

AOL List - Who Is a Bilderberger?

(1) Kathleen Sebelius - Kansas Gov & Nom for Health & Human Services Secy
(2) Richard Holbrooke - Special Envoy to Pakistan & Afghanistan
(3) Dennis Ross - Special Advisor to Hillary Clinton on Gulf Region & SWA
(4) Timothy Geithner - Treasury Secretary
(5) Lawrence Summers - National Economic Council Director
(6) Paul Volcker - Chairman Economic Recovery Advisory Board
(7) Margaret Thatcher - former PM Britian
(8) Conrad Black - Former media mogul
(9) Bill Clinton - former US President
(10) Tony Blair - former PM Britian
(11) Condoleeza Rice - former Secretary of State
(12) Donald Runsfeld - former Decretary of Defense
(13) Queen Beatrix of Netherlands
(14) King Juan Carlos of Spain

Housemouse, I have a question that may lend itself to a chart. People are poo-pooed when they suggest the Bilderbergs have been plotting this New World Order and that the events of these days are far more than the fresh plans of the Obama administration. I think the conspiracy theories are correct. Not sure how to best phrase my question but do the Bilderburgers go lots further than their advertised charter of "promoting understanding"?
Date of first meeting: May 29 to May 31, 1954
Place of first meeting: Oosterbeek, the Netherlands
Date/place of Obama's 1st attendance as President: May 14-16 in Athens, Greece

Bilderberg Group

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an unofficial annual invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of politics, business and banking.

The elite group meets annually at luxury hotels or resorts throughout the world — normally in Europe, and once every four years in the United States or Canada. It has an office in Leiden in the Netherlands.[1] The 2008 conference took place in Chantilly, Virginia.[2][3] and the 2009 meeting will take place from May 14-16 in Athens, Greece.

Hotel de Bilderberg, Oosterbeek, the Netherlands - was the scene of the first Bildeberg Conference in 1954.

The original Bilderberg conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg, near Arnhem in The Netherlands, from May 29 to May 31, 1954. It was initiated by several people, including Joseph Retinger, concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe, who proposed an international conference at which leaders from European countries and the United States would be brought together with the aim of promoting understanding between the cultures of United States of America and Western Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

While reading about Bilderbergers, I came across the following list which may be of interest:

http://www.constitution.org/col/cuddy_nwo.htm

A CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

by D.L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
Arranged and Edited by John Loeffler

I have known about these for quite a long time. Read a fictional novel by Taylor Caldwell many years ago that goes way back in describing it.

I am not going to do charts on it, for what good would it do? Keeping track of the USA chart is hard enough, and my time is limited by my other responsibilities.

We just have to prepare ourselves and our families to be ready for some very lean and hungry years ahead. Things will probably eventually sort themselves out and turn around, but not until they get a lot worse than they are now.

Anyone notice how much bad news there has been the past few days?

Forgive me if you guys have addressed this already. I heard a scientist on the radio today talking about how for the 1st time since 1641(I believe),3 planets were going to be in alignment,and it might effect gravity. The average person wouldn't notice it,but someone studying it might. What does this mean astrologically? Did anything happen in the world significant when this happened in 1641?

Were the 3 planets mentioned?

I was half asleep when i heard it and tried to go to the radio station and see if they had a transcript. They did have a clip of the host talking about it,but he did not mention what the planets were. He just said the astrophysicist is named,Dr. Pinto Colvig and that at exactly 8:33-04 tomorrow there will be this planet alignment and it will shift earths gravity somewhat. Sorry I'm not more helpful.

I have known about these for quite a long time. Read a fictional novel by Taylor Caldwell many years ago that goes way back in describing it.

I am not going to do charts on it, for what good would it do? Keeping track of the USA chart is hard enough, and my time is limited by my other responsibilities.

We just have to prepare ourselves and our families to be ready for some very lean and hungry years ahead. Things will probably eventually sort themselves out and turn around, but not until they get a lot worse than they are now.

Anyone notice how much bad news there has been the past few days?
--------------------------------------------------------------
OT: Taylor Caldwell. Loved those books.

I am watching to see what happens when NK shoots off that missile. It is already the 4th over there, and I am guessing anytime after 7:15 PM out time tonight.

For those of you who might be wondering about the recent violent shootings, please know that the same Saturn/Mars opposition seems to be the culprit.

Remember that Saturn (16 Virgo is still widely opposing Uranus (23 Pisces), and Mars is at 16 Pisces right now. Mars will be moving forward to conjunct Uranus, and will also be hitting the midpoint of Saturn/Uranus before it conjuncts. So, this might not be the last of it.

This is world-wide (astro-weather), so we may hear of violence in other countries.

North Korea delaying the launch! I wonder why? Saturn on NK's Sun?

"North Korea appeared to have delayed its planned rocket launch at least by one day, a South Korean official said on Saturday.
The official made the remarks shortly after attending an emergency meeting of security ministers at Cheong Wa Dae.

"The emergency meeting has been ended. We believe the North will not fire the rocket today," a presidential official told reporters, asking not to be identified.

Pyongyang was earlier expected to fire off its "satellite" Saturday as its official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) announced that the launch will take place "soon."

"Preparations for launching 'Kwangmyongsong-2,' an experimental communications satellite, by carrier rocket "Unha-2" have been completed," KCNA said.

Japanese media at one point reported the North had fired off its rocket, quoting Japanese government officials, but Tokyo soon issued a retraction, citing "technical error" from flawed radar observation.

Pyongyang had notified international agencies that it will launch a rocket between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. between Saturday and Wednesday to put a communications satellite in orbit, an endeavor it said is part of its peaceful space development program.

The move was denounced by South Korea, Japan and the U.S., who suspect the launch is a disguised test of the North's improved long-range missile theoretically capable of striking Alaska.

It was impossible to establish why the launch did not go ahead on the first day but Seoul experts said the weather at Musudan-ri was not ideal, with cloud and fairly strong winds.

North Korea's state media said Saturday that "relatively strong" winds are blowing on its northeast coast, where the country could launch a long-range rocket any time.

Rocket experts say the biggest meteorological factor that could decide the success of a launch is the strength of wind gusts and the level of electromagnetic waves in the air, which could block communication with the rocket. Wind speeds above 15 meters per second can seriously affect a rocket launch, they say.

Seoul weather officials said the winds would abate on Sunday.

But Seoul officials reportedly said the North may be delaying the rocket launch to attract more international attention.

North Korea was pressing ahead despite mounting international pressure to back down, with its closest ally, China, vowing to try to the last minute."

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/NEWKHSITE/data/html_dir/2009/04/04/200904040050.asp

For those of you who might be wondering about the recent violent shootings, please know that the same Saturn/Mars opposition seems to be the culprit.

Remember that Saturn (16 Virgo is still widely opposing Uranus (23 Pisces), and Mars is at 16 Pisces right now. Mars will be moving forward to conjunct Uranus, and will also be hitting the midpoint of Saturn/Uranus before it conjuncts. So, this might not be the last of it.

This is world-wide (astro-weather), so we may hear of violence in other countries.

So, if I understand this right, we are in for surprises/unexpected events that are being pushed forward by the Mars/Saturn opposition?

How long before Mars conjuncts Uranus?

This sounds like heavy astro weather :eek:

Salem

Yes, Salem. The killings in Pittsburgh this morning, and those in Binghamton yesterday are, in my opinion, related to the energies of Mars opposing Saturn.

Together, Mars and Saturn represent the principle or harmful or destructive energy, and one of the probable manifestations in a negative sense is "cases of death". In each of these situations, notice that the police were doing their best to resist/stop/restrict the killer.

Mars will conjunct Uranus about the 15th of April, and if Uranus weren't there, I would guess that this spate of violence might pass quickly.

But, the combination of Uranus and Mars represents the principle "A sudden application of effort", and with Saturn in opposition to the two of them, we have the probability of more "violence, a lack of adaptability, violent destruction, energy concentrated on separation, a heavy injury, an operation".

We can watch the news and see how this plays out. I will post when there is an event that seems to fit the energies.

Right now I am all tied up trying to figure out the economic situation, which looks very bad. In spite of the "sucker rally" in the market, things are looking just horrible to me.

Pluto is sitting on the USA Venus, and later in April Mars will make a hard aspect to both. Will the bond market collapse? I do not know.

Sooner or later, the "behind the scenes" derivative mess will take our economy totally down. Best thing to do is save up in the safest bank you can find, stockpile food and other necessities, and be ready to ride out hard times.

Reports on Fox news... NK has launched. It is supposedly over Japan now, but all is preliminary... Here is the chart, and it is very indicative!

NKLaunch.jpg

Now there are reports that the missile is down, but that is unconfirmed.

That last chart is too big! I will change it to a smaller one tomorrow.

The chart is not too big for me, Housemouse. It looks perfect. I don't know about anyone else?

I agree about the stock market - I too am waiting to see what happens on that front.

Salem

THANK YOU

Most of the economic web sites I watch all say this is a sucker's rally. One German web blogger thinks the real mess will start sometime this month or next.

I am no expert, so I read these guys, and then go look at charts. I do see a Mars transit to the USA Venus, which transiting Pluto is sitting on at the moment.

More later. I am trying to follow the news about NK's launch, and am not happy that we haven't heard anything from our dear leader. I do think it is amusing that NK shot it off at 3:00 am Obama time.

Almost like sticking it in his eye...

Japanese TV is saying that: a) Obama is unreliable; and b) America is financially broke.

Here's a quick article about the launch: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30056159

US & SK say the missle broke apart and fell in the Pacific Ocean. NK says it is a satellite and is in the air, sending back signals.

What really caught my eye though is that the article say President Obama is "calling this a provocation." There is to be an emergency meeting of the UN.

Are not those strong words for Obama?

~snip~
President Barack Obama is calling the launch a "provocation," that "underscores the need for action." The U.N. has called an emergency Security Council session for later today. ~end snip~

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member