Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Housemouse ~ Do you have anymore insight you can add? I so enjoy reading what you have to say. Thanks!

Housemouse, your thread has got my interest. I used to study astrology as a hobby in the 70s and gave it up because of religon. Once you know it, you can't unknow it. Anyway, looking at your chart for election day I noticed several things. One is if Saturn is the teacher and it takes approx. 29 years for Saturn to go around the zodiac, we would be looking for what was going on in approx. 1979. My understanding we could repeat what we didn't learn on the prior transit or be tested. I am interested in any comment you have. I have forgotten much of what i knew.

OMG, jal ... not back to the future of the Jimmy Carter days! :eek:

This probably doesn't belong here as it isn't necessarily astrology,but while reading various forums,some dealing with psychic predictions,some astrology,on the outcome of the election,many of them seem to be in agreement that the person who is elected will not be the one inaugerated. Its alittle scary and disconcerting to me and I wonder if either of the candidates have something very negative in their charts between Nov. and Jan.
Thanks

Right away I thought of an assasination when I read your post Hockeymom. Hope I am wrong, no matter which candidate wins the election.

Housemouse, hope you are starting to feel better. I sincerely miss your posts here and on the Caylee Anthony board. I took your advice and just have last minute grocer shopping to do before the election. I do take your revelations seriously.

I'm bumping this up because I think it's important and it'll be easier to find it on the first page.

This probably doesn't belong here as it isn't necessarily astrology,but while reading various forums,some dealing with psychic predictions,some astrology,on the outcome of the election,many of them seem to be in agreement that the person who is elected will not be the one inaugerated. Its alittle scary and disconcerting to me and I wonder if either of the candidates have something very negative in their charts between Nov. and Jan.
Thanks

Actually, Jan, it probably does belong here because I read that in an astrology column (not one of those horrible sun sign things). If I can find it, I'll reference it here. Although I sort of remember the author was implicating the stars were ripe for John Edwards to take over which ain't gonna happen unless something really strange takes place. It was written at a time when he was in the running for possible VP.

I'll get back with what I find.

Alexa

I found one of the articles I wrote about. It was from Today's Astrologer, the monthly membership publication of American Federation of Astrologers (AFA). Article title, "The 2008 Presidential Election", written by Marc Penfield, pages 4-16. The John Edwards part comes in on pages 15-16. Interestingly, Edwards' chart doesn't have presidential promise for the 2008 election, but there is promise for the highest office in the land, following the election, if he had been Obama's running mate. The Solar Return aspects weren't good on his 2007 birthday, but are considerably better on his 2008 birthday, with the natal angle aspects to his Solar Return chart making his chances excellent. If the election would have been held one year later (2009), Edwards' presidency prospects would have been terrific (of course, I think he severely screwed up his political power - my note).

Penfield says he thought Edwards would move up the presidential ladder due to illness or assassination, and he would have had a great mess to clean up because of the situation. (past tense mine) Edwards could still become president IF he were named Speaker of the House and both the president and vice president died or resigned, or, if the president dies, Edwards is nominated vice president, and the president either died or resigned. :eek: Quite a convoluted set of scenarios, right?

Oh, darn! I can't edit my above post. I forgot to give the month of the publication! My above notes came from the March 7, 2008 issue of Today's Astrologer.

If I were dealing the cards, I'd say yes, Edwards is about done politically. However, not every cheating politico had been punished politically. I could name a few, but I won't, most people know who they are.

Well, the election is over. Now we'll have to 'wait and see' what the future holds.

The most recent issue of Today's Astrologer, September 29, 2008 predicts troubled times for December 5 & 6, and especially Dec. 10 through 15th when the markets will bring us more financial worries.

There's a lot more, but since very few are reading and responding to this thread, I won't continue.

Oh, darn! I can't edit my above post. I forgot to give the month of the publication! My above notes came from the March 7, 2008 issue of Today's Astrologer.

If I were dealing the cards, I'd say yes, Edwards is about done politically. However, not every cheating politico had been punished politically. I could name a few, but I won't, most people know who they are.

Well, the election is over. Now we'll have to 'wait and see' what the future holds.

The most recent issue of Today's Astrologer, September 29, 2008 predicts troubled times for December 5 & 6, and especially Dec. 10 through 15th when the markets will bring us more financial worries.

There's a lot more, but since very few are reading and responding to this thread, I won't continue.

I'm listening...share the knowledge and yes your opinions are welcome:)

Sorry to have been off sick for the past few weeks. It has been a bad bout!

But, for those who pick up on the thread, we have seen the outcome of the first Saturn/Uranus opposition, exact on election day.

Uranus won with the election of Barack Obama. There are 4 more opposition to come before the series is complete. These will be interesting, but more interesting is the entry of Pluto into Capricorn later this month (November '08)

Those of you interested might go to this link, print out the article and save it to see how accurate this financial astrologer will prove to be. I totally agree with his analysis of the Saturn/Uranus opposition, and we haven't seen the last of it.

http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/articles/saturn-in-virgo,-oppositiion-to-uranus/

Then, go to his article on Pluto entering Capricorn, and you will see why, despite Obama's promises, we (USA) are in major trouble, and our country/government may not exist as we know it in the not too distant future.

Again, print it out, put it in a safe place, and see how accurate Merriman will be.

These are long articles, and cannot be digested in a single reading. Keep them close at hand, in your favorite "uninterrupted" reading spot, then keep them in a safe place for re-reading as the events unfold over the next few years.

In the meantime, pay off all your bills and get ready for some lean times ahead.

http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/articles/pluto-in-capricorn/

And, lastly, here is another article by Merriman that you might find helpful. He writes for the non-astrologer pretty well, and explains the difference between forecasting and prediction.

http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/articles/the-cardinal-climax:-20082015/

Thank you HOUSEMOUSE...always good to read your posts. Appreciate the links as well....good reading there. I agree, get out of debt, live simple.

Housemouse, so glad you are feeling better. I have been checking here regularly to see if you had posted anything more. Have you looked at the chart pertaining to this subject lately? If so, I am trying to be patient waiting for more of your interpretations. (I am not actually very patient at all, but I understand this was not a priority when you were sick).

I feel sorry for those who volted for the new president with the hope that there will be real change. I don't think many of those people took into consideration that things are bleak and not going to get better anytime soon. Many are going to be very disappointed as things get tougher.

Now that the election is over, what is the next event we should watch for? Can you be more specific on the four events forthcoming?

housemouse,

Thank you for the information. It is fascinating to read and I just wish I understood it better. Please don't think no one is interested. I'm just not comfortable making a lot of comments about something I don't know a lot about - so reading the information and getting insight from you is exactly what I need.

thanks,
less

Here is some helpful information that I previously requested from Housemouse, pertaining to 'helping' yourself in a crisis. She has ordered dehydrated foods, soup etc. from some of them. I too plan on making out an order this weekend, just in case. Even if we have a heavy snow, and I don't feel like running to the store for vegetables for soup, I can still make a pot. I am anxious to try these foods.

http://www.harmonyhousefoods.com/
http://www.readyreservefoods.com/
http://www.freezedryguy.com/

My thoughts are maybe there will be a crisis, maybe not. I just know that I do not want to be without the necessities if something should happen. It's too late to prepare then. It must be my girl scout background and their motto, "be prepared".

I take a black magic marker and mark the exp. date on top of all my canned goods. Every time I add cans, I move the older dated cans to the front, and put the new in the back. This eliminates having to throw away out dated food. I do the same with food in the freezer. I keep a chart of what I have stored, the weight and the date I froze it. This way I use the older food in the freezer first keeping the newest for later.

I hope no one thinks I've lost it, but I always prepare for everything in life. I have always been this way. I prepared for Y2K, and when it wasn't needed, I used what I had stored for the next couple of years.

Hope you are feeling better HM, I look forward to your posts. I guess I go by intuition more and 'got' that the election had some strange happenings going on, almost like everyone(all parties) were making sure this would be the outcome. Why? Have 'feelings about that too but it will play out now. For some reason when I went to the store I would find myself buying extra of certain things and storing them such as Courtinsession has described and kept the 'KISS'(keep it simple stupid) rule in my mind and changed some of my habits because of their convenience at the time. Replaced some of my camping essentials that my sons had taken when they left home, because of my limited space on storing things I could go 3 or 4 months before some things might need to be replaced longer if I limit them or do without a few things. Since I started doing this we have had 2 storms that limited travel, some roads were shut down no electricity and boil water advisory. A couple of power outages, transformer blew and don't know what other was. We had a couple of times they sent water advisories out for repair on sewers, the water was turned off 2 days on one of them. It has helped me see that just those short intervals that I was glad I had some extra supplies but if longer I would need more. Thank goodness I had a very frugal mom who's habits are coming into use now that was instilled in me when I was younger but I had let go because of convenience and time saving for me, thank you mom. Thank you HM for using your gift to help others by making them aware and to open minds to help in the changes to come.

Have been watching the mumbai massacre, and decided to take a look at transits to the US Chart.

Between the 10th and 12th of December looks difficult. Make note of that, friends, and se what happens, if anything. It could be planning behind the scenes, but it could also be an action of some kind. Will post the chart later.

Have been watching the mumbai massacre, and decided to take a look at transits to the US Chart.

Between the 10th and 12th of December looks difficult. Make note of that, friends, and se what happens, if anything. It could be planning behind the scenes, but it could also be an action of some kind. Will post the chart later.

On 9/19/08 I had a dream of something like this all the destruction and this is just the beginning. There was a reporter in this black and white dream asking Who Do You Feel Is A Better Choice To Lead Us Through Terrorism? This was in regard to the election for President. I hope and pray this is not the beginning of more attacks.

Ok, here is the chart. I hope that our resident astrologers will chime in and speculate on this. I have way too many scenarios in mind for comfort. So, maybe more minds than mine can try to pin down what might be probable!

Please note that I have chosen the first date for pressure to be felt. Watch how the Sun, etc. will oppose the USA natal Mars, and how the transiting Saturn Neptune opposition is in aspect to USA mars as well.

USATransitsofDec102008.jpg

I enjoy your posts so much, housemouse. Reading the links in your post #51 was really fascinating! The charts ... I hate to admit it, but they are like 'greek' to me. ;) (I wish I could understand them!)

Thanks for continuing to update us! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member