Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheriff speaks: Trinity River Authority lowered the water levels so that they could search. Her body was found - amber alert is discontinued.

We've gathered substantial evidence in this investigation.

will continue to process evidence that we gather in order to pursue justice.

DA speaks:

arrest warrant is being prepared. we believe it will be issued for felony murder. He remains in jail on other charges at this time.

Q&A opened

Audrii's remains have been transported to Harris County Medical Examiners office.

we got to this place using info from Don telling them areas he had visited that day, some info gathered from digital devices, etc. and made a short list of places to check out.

There is substantial evidence gathered. some of it came from the public and tips and was helpful.

Just a reporter asking right now if she was found clothed ... My god, awful.
They're not going to address that at this time, which is usual for investigations.

Sheriff mentioned there's a lot of love & support in the community for the family and LE.
Omo.

According to versusTexas.com:

In Texas, the biggest difference between murder and capital murder can be summed up in two words: death penalty.

The DA said that McDougall is being charged with Capital Murder.

I will definitely be watching this case and hoping that they seek the only fitting punishment.

AJMO

Aspie, You can watch it on Grizzy Hood News on facebook, she's livestreaming it, if you don't have normal live TV.

Grizzy is not normally an approved source with blanket approval, but we are allowing it at this time for the live coverage that is taking place right now in this case.

Thinking of the mom. We don't her story yet. But as someone who professionally studies DV, we do know that moms who disclose DV and CA are more likely to lose custody, even when the allegations are true. To the point that many lawyers advise them not to even speak of the abuse they or their kids have been subjected to during custody proceedings. (See link at bottom.)

Even if she lost custody due to drug addiction or whatever, I'm not ready to view her as anything other than a mother grieving the worst thing a parent could endure, unless I see evidence otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu