Amscott, the car & the garbage dumpster revisited

Do you think some evidence, etc. was put in the Amscot dumpster?

• Yes

Votes: 348 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 134 27.8%

• Total voters
Quote: I don't think GA took the cans out of the trunk. He would have smelled the stench like you said. Contrary to statements given to media in his taped interview GA appears to have been more candid w LE than w the public. He readily discloses in interview that Casey all but RAN to beat him to the car where she hurriedly grabbed cans before he could arrive and had shoved them at him before he could reach the trunk. According to GA, she appeared extremely agitated--cursing at him (which he took at the time simply for defensiveness at being caught w gascans)--but that's a real red flag to me, and to LE I'm sure. I believe GA had come harrowingly close to discovering his granddaughter's body, the creep factor is well gives me chills.

It seems like if you're just gonna be busted w missing cans WHY WOULD IT MATTER WHETHER YOUR DAD VS YOU IS THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY OPENS TRUNK AND FINDS THEM This makes no sense, ie once she saw he was headed that direction THE GAS CAN GIG WAS UP. JMO

Slightly OT but in interview w tow mgr, he indicates GA reveals in their conversation that he'd known where car was towed from--Amscot--beforehand. So just curious how GA got this info prior to arriving at towyard, any ideas?

One idea is that the letter they got stated where the car was impounded.

Hi ,What I want to know is if the car was left there on June 27 ,and it was there when the lady came to work at 7 in the morning what time did Anthony pick her up ,was it befor 7 a.m or the night befor ,Did she spend the night in that parking lot ? where everyone thinks she left the body in the dumpester

I've just been through hurricane Ike and I got to tell you we left town with a cooler of food and just left it outside. When we returned the cooler was full of maggots. Disgusting. I know this is sort of off key on this particular subject but I think the maggots need to be revisited. I didn't think we would get maggots from a closed cooler. I don't believe that the pizza caused the maggots and believe me when I say Casey had something to do with Caylee's missing. I'm been out of the loop for weeks on this case and am trying to get caught up. Can someone tell me in a nutshell what I've missed. Haven't been able to watch NG - no power for 2 weeks and still counting! Thansk.

Also , Why didn't the guy from the tow yard call the police when he towed the car and it smelled like a dead body in it ,wouldn't he have smelled it when he hooked the car up ,he said he smelled it when he walked up to the car when G came after the car , Somethings just don't add up to me.

To Dewseeker:
I see Thing Out Loud answered your question about how Casey got back from the dumpster...boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro.About how George knew right off the bat that the car was sitting on empty,either he made it a practice to carry a can or cans of extra gasoline in his vehicle...remember Casey stealing his 2 cans of gas
and George caught her in her lie when he asked to get something out of the white Sunbird(Cindy's car actually that Casey had been driving for about a year just as she had taken over Cindy's laptop computer for the last year)this girl has been nothing but a heartache to her family and takes what she wants. The other reason George may have known without checking the gas gauge is that he and Cindy were used to Casey running out of gas and running to her rescue. Remember in one of those sworn affadavits,one of her boyfriends mentioned some time before all this came up about Caylee missing that Casey had 2 flat tires for which she called him for help. Then in June or July she actually ran out of gas twice in one week!!! One Friday and then the following Friday which the second time is when she called b/f Tony to pick her up and to answer one other question posted here on this site she told him her Dad would come pick the car up. Nary a thought about abandoning her Mother's car. She chose whatever was a luxury from her parents and as another poster mentioned earlier on this site,she showed no worries for those things belonging to her parents. Her behaviour now shows she didn't get enough if any spankings as she was growing up then again I've heard Billy Graham say you can raise a child in the right way and so many times they choose to forget how they were brought up and he said it is that grown-up child who has to answer for what choices he/she make in their lives. I feel like most of America...I am furious at the Anthony's for their uncommon defense of Casey...I think they have chosen the wrong way to act to the public at large. They have shown the worst side of themselves...all for a little tart who cares nothing for her parents much less her own child. She has pushed her parents to the brink...thus the bad behaviour from the Anthony's. It has been and still is very hard to show compassion and sympathy for them because of the way they react and how they choose to talk in public...the profanities,etc. I believe this is the only missing child case where the family has acted in such a manner as the Anthony's. Always in these other cases you feel nothing but love,compassion,and sympathy for all their heartbreak...this is even before the child is found and here the Anthony's have already cashed in on Caylee's life by selling those videos of Caylee to TV. Casey did NOT even appreciate what Leonard Padilla did about bailing her out of the slammer.I don't know why but I was even SHOCKED when we find out that Casey told Leonard to "get out of her house." For one it is NOT her house even tho as we now know she told friends that her mother was going to sign over the house to her...what about Casey telling her friend Amy that her dad George had a mini stroke??? Now we know that was told then we realize she told that lie to Amy to cover up another lie she had told Amy regarding her parents house.
One other thing...I found Amy's taped transcript to LE the most informative of any of the rest. Jesse Grund's transcript gave us a better insight to little Caylee and the things she liked to do. Other than saying for the last 2 years she was a diabolical liar which every one that knew her all knew that to be a fact and the honest truth,Jesse did not throw Casey "under the bus" when he could have and no one would have thought any thing of it since she was a lot of things and none of them were good things. Then we see Cindy with the detective while he explained all the lies they had found out about Casey and she was the biggest lie of them all and Cindy is talking against Jesse really bad yet we know she is parroting just what Casey has said to her. Casey lies about things that she doesn't even need to lie about. My gosh,let a good psychiatrist get hold of her and what a study she would make for him/her. The shrink could write a book about her such as "The Three Faces of Eve" and make a fortune and a blockbuster movie to boot. Casey would make a fascinating subject and would not even realize that the world was now privy to her innermost being and feelings...what makes her tick. The really sad part would be that she would only recognize and enjoy all the attention. Somehow in the early years of when so much of a person is being molded and formed,when a child is first learning right from wrong,learning empathy,forming character and how to act at home and in public...somewhere,somehow it all eluded Casey. While she would drown in attention and love every minute of it she would never see that what she was is called "notorious"...no morals at all. I honestly do think that she could never be rehabilatated. She purely thinks too highly of herself. This would be sad except there's a little 3 year old daughter involved here so I cannot in any way make excuses for her,cannot put all the blame for the way she has turned
out on her parents. Casey has to answer for whatever she has done
if not here on earth then later. God will see to that and He and He alone will be the Judge over Casey.........

To Dewseeker:
I see Thing Out Loud answered your question about how Casey got back from the dumpster...boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro.About how George knew right off the bat that the car was sitting on empty,either he made it a practice to carry a can or cans of extra gasoline in his vehicle...remember Casey stealing his 2 cans of gas
and George caught her in her lie when he asked to get something out of the white Sunbird(Cindy's car actually that Casey had been driving for about a year just as she had taken over Cindy's laptop computer for the last year)this girl has been nothing but a heartache to her family and takes what she wants. The other reason George may have known without checking the gas gauge is that he and Cindy were used to Casey running out of gas and running to her rescue. Remember in one of those sworn affadavits,one of her boyfriends mentioned some time before all this came up about Caylee missing that Casey had 2 flat tires for which she called him for help. Then in June or July she actually ran out of gas twice in one week!!! One Friday and then the following Friday which the second time is when she called b/f Tony to pick her up and to answer one other question posted here on this site she told him her Dad would come pick the car up. Nary a thought about abandoning her Mother's car. She chose whatever was a luxury from her parents and as another poster mentioned earlier on this site,she showed no worries for those things belonging to her parents. Her behaviour now shows she didn't get enough if any spankings as she was growing up then again I've heard Billy Graham say you can raise a child in the right way and so many times they choose to forget how they were brought up and he said it is that grown-up child who has to answer for what choices he/she make in their lives. I feel like most of America...I am furious at the Anthony's for their uncommon defense of Casey...I think they have chosen the wrong way to act to the public at large. They have shown the worst side of themselves...all for a little tart who cares nothing for her parents much less her own child. She has pushed her parents to the brink...thus the bad behaviour from the Anthony's. It has been and still is very hard to show compassion and sympathy for them because of the way they react and how they choose to talk in public...the profanities,etc. I believe this is the only missing child case where the family has acted in such a manner as the Anthony's. Always in these other cases you feel nothing but love,compassion,and sympathy for all their heartbreak...this is even before the child is found and here the Anthony's have already cashed in on Caylee's life by selling those videos of Caylee to TV. Casey did NOT even appreciate what Leonard Padilla did about bailing her out of the slammer.I don't know why but I was even SHOCKED when we find out that Casey told Leonard to "get out of her house." For one it is NOT her house even tho as we now know she told friends that her mother was going to sign over the house to her...what about Casey telling her friend Amy that her dad George had a mini stroke??? Now we know that was told then we realize she told that lie to Amy to cover up another lie she had told Amy regarding her parents house.
One other thing...I found Amy's taped transcript to LE the most informative of any of the rest. Jesse Grund's transcript gave us a better insight to little Caylee and the things she liked to do. Other than saying for the last 2 years she was a diabolical liar which every one that knew her all knew that to be a fact and the honest truth,Jesse did not throw Casey "under the bus" when he could have and no one would have thought any thing of it since she was a lot of things and none of them were good things. Then we see Cindy with the detective while he explained all the lies they had found out about Casey and she was the biggest lie of them all and Cindy is talking against Jesse really bad yet we know she is parroting just what Casey has said to her. Casey lies about things that she doesn't even need to lie about. My gosh,let a good psychiatrist get hold of her and what a study she would make for him/her. The shrink could write a book about her such as "The Three Faces of Eve" and make a fortune and a blockbuster movie to boot. Casey would make a fascinating subject and would not even realize that the world was now privy to her innermost being and feelings...what makes her tick. The really sad part would be that she would only recognize and enjoy all the attention. Somehow in the early years of when so much of a person is being molded and formed,when a child is first learning right from wrong,learning empathy,forming character and how to act at home and in public...somewhere,somehow it all eluded Casey. While she would drown in attention and love every minute of it she would never see that what she was is called "notorious"...no morals at all. I honestly do think that she could never be rehabilatated. She purely thinks too highly of herself. This would be sad except there's a little 3 year old daughter involved here so I cannot in any way make excuses for her,cannot put all the blame for the way she has turned
if not here on earth then later. God will see to that and He and He alone will be the Judge over Casey.........

:clap: :clap::clap::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap: I think you covered it well!!!! A real study she is indeed!!

Also , Why didn't the guy from the tow yard call the police when he towed the car and it smelled like a dead body in it ,wouldn't he have smelled it when he hooked the car up ,he said he smelled it when he walked up to the car when G came after the car , Somethings just don't add up to me.

I believe the guy who towed it and the guy who took G to the car are two different people. Didn't the tow guy have a cold at that time too?

Hi, I am a new member here, but have been "lurking" since this case broke. I was denied acceptance as a member previously and had no idea why, but recently read on another blog that yahoo users were being denied and that makes sense now! So, I re-applied with my work e-mail address and voila! I had to find a way to get registered here once I found out WS was getting access to the missing pages....

Anyway, after reading this thread a lightbulb suddenly went off as to why Casey baby killer abandoned her car at Amscott next to a dumpster - she parked the car next to a dumpster in case people noticed the odor they would just assume it was coming from the dumpster! Smart cookie isn't she? :doh:

This is Casey: :liar:
That's what I thought too. Car smelled. Dumpster smelled. Someone passing by would think ... .

Everyone says that Casey injects little truths to her lies...she said that she had TWICE visited the hospital (once with George, his stroke; once with Zanaida and her sister, car crash)...what if she went to the hospital grounds which have lots of dumpsters and biohazard recepticals to dispose of something..?

Her calling Jesse at 1:25 on the morning of the 28th and he couldn't pick her up and Tony picking her up with frozen food that did not appear to be from the grocery store is strange. I don't believe that any one pushed her car in either. I think that those two guys would have come forward if they did exist. I am not sure if she put anything in the dumpster. But I think that she probably got rid of Caylee just before she abandoned the car.

I believe that there were two guys and they probably helped her with Caylee and that is why they have not came forward, they probably left their car at the Amscott or somewhere near and that is why Casey left her car at the Amscott??? JMO

The person at the tow yard and the person who towed the car are two different people

To Dewseeker:

I question the fact that George knew that the car was at Amscott, Tow Truck driver's manager "Um, but again, I just didn't think anything of it. And when I told him this, when I said, I said uh, you know, the uh, about the Amscot being lenient and what-have you, he said, he said "Yeah (affirmative), I called them and they said it had been there for three days." Well I hadn't told him it was at an Amscot. I don't know how he knew it was at an Amscot."

IIRC, George found out about the car being towed from Amscot when he arrived at the storage yard on the first trip and was told by someone in the office where the car had been left. Not sure whether he called Amscot to ask them how long the car had been there before it was towed or whether he stopped by and asked them personally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back