"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

Omg. I forgot about the abuse allegations of GA. I don't remember how that turned out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg. I forgot about the abuse allegations of GA. I don't remember how that turned out.

Kb made the allegations in opening statements. Offered no evidence about it, and was therefore forbidden to use it in closing. But apparently some jurors bought it [emoji35]

I don't think I will watch it when it comes on in the U.K either. Caylee's case brought me to websleuths and I'm grateful for being part of this great community. But following the case moment by moment for days, months and years was emotionally horrendous. The day of the verdict being read was shocking and horrifying and left me totally dismayed in the Justice system. I don't think I can relive it all again. The best thing we can do is forget CA and remember Caylee.

This is the only case that had hubby sitting on the edge of his seat. When they read the verdict, he slammed down what he had in his hands,(don't remember what it was), and stormed out of the house. He was furious, and he's hard to make mad.

I thought it was very telling that Cindy introduces herself in front of an above ground pool holding Caylee's photo. She must believe she accidentally drowned still.....though the steps are pulled up.

Kb made the allegations in opening statements. Offered no evidence about it, and was therefore forbidden to use it in closing. But apparently some jurors bought it [emoji35]

But how does her allegedly being abused excuse her for murder?

I really applaud those of you who can watch this for little Caylee. I cannot. I will throw something through my TV and I can't afford a new TV right now!

Hubby watched it in the bedroom. I watched Naked and Afraid. N&A was so good lol. I love that show!

I can't watch. But does anyone have a link to the newest photo of Cindy? I'd like to see what she looks like now.

Here is a SS from the preview of the show. I grabbed it from youtube.

Screenshot_1.png

Casey is a sociopath. Cindy is a narcissist. George is a very weak man. Caylee didn't stand a chance. IMO.

#nailedit
I'd nearly forgotten how cold and evil she is. Breaks my heart all over again.

I refuse to watch or read anything regarding this person. I watched the trial from start to finish and was so disappointed when that jury found her not guilty. My dog knew she was guilty.... They are not making any money off me...

But how does her allegedly being abused excuse her for murder?

Kb said ga found her in the pol said look what you've done and said he would take care of it and she was too afraid not to go along with it. Notice this is different from what fca said recently. It's all hogwash

did anyone ever figure out if that People guy (at the time of the trial) has something do to with this production? (forgot his name! yea!) I'm not watching this - I assume it's bad enough that I reply here is probably construed as hype - but it sure seems this is just one of those specials that got pitched at a meeting for when things get slow - just old b-roll rehash and nonsense - nothing new, and (I suspect) there never will be.

....and replying to a question of the previous page - to my knowledge we never were offered a definitive answer as to who Caylee's father was (is).

Honestly, for some of us I think it is just too darn hard to relive this knowing she got away with murder. If I wasn't a mod, I wouldn't even be on this thread and wouldn't have watched. In fact, a couple of my mod friends & Tricia have offered to moderate this thread for me. I'll probably take them up on the offer tomorrow and Tuesday.

We haven't even heard the words "duct tape" yet..... I know I won't be able to handle that part. I guess it will always be too raw for me... :cry:

Yes, I agree with all you have said. I purposely did not watch episode 1 last night because there is still so much raw emotion for me. That said, for some reason I can't explain to myself, I just got through watching it. I feel sick to my stomach and have muscle spasms in my neck and shoulder. Everything came back to me in that 44 minute episode.

It is still so difficult to hear CA just keep right on lying. She and Casey are two peas in a pod.

Don't know if I can watch the next two episodes. Does anyone know if Casey will benefit from the shows?

Oh yeah, the jurors. There's nothing I can post about the juors without losing my posting privileges.
I think I'm suffering from PTSD from this case.

I also am not watching it, but I am here reading about it:).

Cindy looks like the lies has really taken a toll on her doesn't even look like the same person. I'm not surprised the lies continue but I am dissapointed.

The second half is up on ID Discovery on demand so I'm torturing myself with it this morning.

They're talking about date night now. This is yet another one of the 8349302 ways that jury failed Caylee.

...if your kid "drowns" HOW DO YOU GO ON A DATE a few hours later?!?!

There was a little part of me that believed that the drowning was a possibility because of neglect not a simple accident (i.e. FCA is playing on her computer and not watching Caylee who sneaks out to swim) but I don't believe for a second that Cindy wasn't beyond anal about that ladder so there's no way I can see Caylee getting in the pool without neglectful behavior on FCAs part. That flurry of phone calls always suggests the time of death to me if it happened in the pool....and that FCA found her at that time. The problem with my theory is no one covers up an accident (even a neglectful one) with murder. FCA very much strikes me as the type of person who would feed off the sympathy that would follow a terrible accident. To miss that opportunity suggests it wasn't an accident at all. And the conversations she was having with friends at that time sure make it seems like she was out to kill GA & CA after getting rid of Caylee and inherit herself a nice party house.

At the same time I have always had an issue with Chloroform. I don't believe for a second that lazy FCA would first make the concoction and then two, hold it on Caylee's face long enough (they say it can be over 5 mins!) to subdue her.

What likely happened is she duct taped her, put her in the bags and then put her in her hot trunk to die while she was on date night.

No matter the manner, that "woman" did it. It's not hard to conclude that even with just like 1/2 of the evidence or even a third...or an eighth.... She so clearly caused the death of her beautiful baby.

I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach part three - it seems like it's basically the defense episode.

I do have to give the show writers credit, they're clearly coming from the angle that FCA killed Caylee and got away with it.

BBM - But it's NOT a possibility, because Cindy and George were waiting for Caylee and actively seeking her for the 31 days. Plus George testified that he saw Casey and Caylee leaving together that afternoon, the day she went on the Blockbuster date.

Jane Velez-Mitchell called Casey "gorgeous" & Diane Dimond said she was beautiful. Casey was watching & loving it. Doesn't bother her that she's a pariah. As long as she's considered "hot". I wish they'd refrain from the hyperbole. No one called Caylee beautiful last night. That's the least of the injustices of this case, but it bothered me that Caylee is still an afterthought. It's all about Casey.

I personally think Judge Perry should have gone a step further. He should have instructed the jury to disregard anything they heard about sexual abuse allegations in the opening statements since they weren't proven at trial. It just wasn't enough to not allow the defense to not bring it up during closing statements. You just can't assume with juries, I think you need to spell everything out for them.

I did not even recognize Cindy Anthony..wow what a change in the way she looks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back