"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

It's hard watching the reaction of the prosecutors during the verdict reading. I remember being absolutely dumbfounded when they kept saying "not guilty!"

Judge Perry says the prosecutors did enough to get fca on one of the homicide charges... Jane Velez Mitchell says they didn't do enough to connect the dots... me thinks she just wants to get her name back in the news somehow. Remember how she glorified jbaez as the greatest ever after the verdict? :banghead:

All jmo.

Cindy believes Caylee drowned and fca panicked...she actually thinks this happens to a lot of people!!!! They make accidents look like something else...

George says Caylee didn't drown in the pool, it sounds like a bunch of bull to him...

All jmo.

Cindy is sticking to the chlorophyll/bamboo toxicity lies....

All jmo.

I just don't understand her at all. And that stuff she said about it being the lord's will? Total crap, imo. No offense to the lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the break george talks about how months before she died Caylee would sleep for 10 to 12, 13 hours at a time. He believes fca may have gotten meds from friends with a steady supply, like zanax. He believes fca gave meds to Caylee and she died. Which is where Zanny the nanny came from.

Cindy talks to fca and forgives her. George thinks she deserves to be behind bars and suffer the way Caylee did, and will never speak to her again...

All jmo.

Even after reliving all the horror and trauma that this trial has caused, I still had to laugh at the bolded part in your post. I think I need intervention because I too have to look at murder and mayhem on ID every night before I go to sleep. No wonder I'm permanently affected. :happydance:

My husband: How in hell do you watch this stuff every night before trying to sleep?

Me: :notgood:

My husband: How in hell do you watch this stuff every night before trying to sleep?

Me: :notgood:

me: Imp husband...like for real:) I can't either, won't watch but I can't stop reading about it.

Well at least George has sense. And not a word about lee who has a child who is now caylee age

I'm out west so part 3 won't be on for a couple more hours. If someone watching could forewarn me if the murdering mother is actually shown on camera or spoken to, I would appreciate it. I'll need to sew my arms to my sides if that's the case so I don't throw something through the TV.

The fool proof suffocation search was never brought up.
That certainly takes a lot of the mystery out of it, doesn't it?... it corroborates the prosecutions theory, the medical examiner's findings, etc... It answers the approx time of death, the who, the how, etc...
The duct tape was the murder weapon...it will never be a mystery to me...

All jmo.

I think George is 100% right in his theory. I wish he had worked with the prosecution from the beginning. It is very likely that it was an accidental overdose after an extended period of drugging the child to sleep. As Caylee grew and built up a tolerance for the drugs, she would have needed to use more.
Mr. Ashton was right as well. 12 people who didn't already think she was guilty, would be hard to convince. 12 people agreed it was more likely that she drowned in a pool and her body was disposed of in the woods out of panic. That a mother would sit in jail all that time rather than tell the truth, that she would allow her family to suffer wondering, that she would allow people to continue to search and that she had no mourning period for her loss. Will never make sense to me.

I'm out west so part 3 won't be on for a couple more hours. If someone watching could forewarn me if the murdering mother is actually shown on camera or spoken to, I would appreciate it. I'll need to sew my arms to my sides if that's the case so I don't throw something through the TV.

Fca doesn't speak on camera, but ca sure does. You may want to secure any belongings that may become flying objects...

All jmo.

I just don't understand her at all. And that stuff she said about it being the lord's will? Total crap, imo. No offense to the lord.

Still trying to figure out how Cindy can say she left it up to God when she committed perjury. And how exactly she went about that in prayer...

Judge Perry finishes the show by saying "to close the chapter on this the people need the truth, they don't need fairy tales, they need closure...and there's one person that knows what happened, maybe one day she will let people know what actually happened."

All jmo.

Judge Perry finishes the show by saying "to close the chapter on this the people need the truth, they don't need fairy tales, they need closure...and there's one person that knows what happened, maybe one day she will let people know what actually happened."

All jmo.

She will take it to her death IMO.

All jmo.

Not gonna happen, Belvin. Casey loves her fairy tales, especially if they torture others. Would love to see karma pay a visit to her in this life, but I'm not holding my breath.

You will get to see her total surprise when the not guilty verdict is announced.

Completely absent for all three parts. Not a single mention.

Lee was weird, but probably the least crazy of the bunch. My guess is he refused to be a part of this mind-numbing 3-part "special." If he's smart, he changed his name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform
Back