An Evening with JonBenet...by Walter A. Davis

Originally posted by Show Me
Wow! Glad I got to read it all before Blazeboy edits it down.

It's very deep....don't care much for all the vulgar language...though I understand the reason for the bad language.

LOL...you're the elite/blessing! THANKS!... same here but do see what their is to see whether I like/accept it or not!!!:bigthumb: :confused: :( :)

Originally posted by Jayelles
It's simply wrong to speculate about real, living people in such a horrid way. It's just wrong. It's a terrible insult to JonBenet above all else.

I don't know anything about Walter Davis. I have no idea if he is heterosexual or homosexual or anything else - but I could speculate (i.e. guess). I could write a book in graphic details about my speculations and be totally and utterly wrong. My graphic details might be titillating for some and disgusting to most and be extremely repulsive and hurtful to Mr Davis - but will it be OK for me to do that if I do so and donate the proceeds of my book to charity?

What do others think? (truthfully) Is it OK to go around publishing your wild and imagined dirty thoughts about real people in the name of Freedom of Speech?

Hum...I'm a strong believer "EVERYTHING COMES FROM SOMEWHERE"! ... in order to get past life/learn lessons from life ... IMHO that's what it's all about! So... in my BOOK OF LIFE, I ask myself honestly where/why did this come about:The Davis Book? ... and then try(very hard) to move on and find the GOOD thru the BAD!

Originally posted by SisterSocks
Maxi isn't there more you can do with Blaze and the waste of band width? Just asking her nicley doesn't help she like the damn ever ready bunny she goes on and on and on and on and on and on >: (

It's an "OMAHA" thing...so sorry to inconvenience you! FEEL FREE TO BYPASS MY POST(S) AT YOUR EARLEST CONVENIENCE!

Originally posted by ajt400
Thank You Shylock for seeing what I guess very few here do. This is simply a wrok of fiction, the author himself said it is loosely based on JonBenet, so why the big deal?

Fiction:Ask yourself why...so you will read/learn to not do such... The Big Deal: It's the "Unspeakable Evil" that nobody wants to deal/talk about... it's just to "well you know!"

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
Fiction:Ask yourself why...so you will read/learn to not do such... The Big Deal: It's the "Unspeakable Evil" that nobody wants to deal/talk about... it's just to "well you know!"

Ok, so what is the unspeakable evil? Necrophilia, child sex-ring, satanic worshipping, sex w/animals? I mean, the US has explored most of these. I don't see what could possibly be so unspeakable that no one wants to believe it. More people believe the R's are guilty, so most do not have a problem wrapping their brains about it.

Satan worshipping cults sexually abusing children are largely urban myths. The problem with most evil in the world is that it is as mundane as a family that allows a killer to go free while trying to protect their image as the perfect family.

The problem with most evil in the world is that it is as mundane as a family that allows a killer to go free while trying to protect their image as the perfect family.

Hear! Hear! Maxi. And therein lies the crux of the whole sheebang.

I keep thinking of Marilyn VanDuber and her story....the 'perfect' family with the horrible dark secrets.

And her mother denied to the end what her husband had done to their daughters....saving face over the nasty truth.

Most of the families that this sort of thing happens to say they are the perfect family.

Ok, so what is the unspeakable evil? Necrophilia, child sex-ring, satanic worshipping, sex w/animals? I mean, the US has explored most of these. I don't see what could possibly be so unspeakable that no one wants to believe it. More people believe the R's are guilty, so most do not have a problem wrapping their brains about it.

In one word: incest! IMHO...not something you want to hash/ talk about at the dinner table everynight...right?

Okay, but incest is certainly not new. People know it exists and I don't believe that a whole murder inv. could be botched because people just didn't want to see the truth about the incest or sexual abuse.

If anything people would want to know, so they could rip the guilty to shreds in the media....which is basically what has happened so far.

Okay, but incest is certainly not new. People know it exists and I don't believe that a whole murder inv. could be botched because people just didn't want to see the truth about the incest or sexual abuse.

If anything people would want to know, so they could rip the guilty to shreds in the media....which is basically what has happened so far.

IF OTHERS KNEW ABOUT RAMSEY & INCEST...WHAT WOULD THEY THINK?
Hum...I agree to disagree...think again in the eyes/shoes of "THE RAMSEYS CHARACTER in 1996"...!!!...
John was listed in the news- paper as the CEO that made that company pass the 1 billion mark...
think again (what would others think); IMHO this was what the Ramsey's lived for--what OTHERS THINK--remember CNN--We are a loving family-GODfearing family--we love our children?)!

FYI/URI:
http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0817jon1.shtml
But the people who know them say the Ramseys most of the world have criticized and condemned -- the billion-dollar businessman and his beauty queen wife, living in some rarefied stratosphere above the law -- are cartoonish caricatures

Most of the families that this sort of thing happens to say they are the perfect family.

IMHO, THE RAMSEYS fall into your category of "most families... say they are the perfect family/normal family..." ... FYI the following url

of course you know this address referenced below no longer exists...it's been changed.

http://www.justicejunction.com/innocence_lost_jonbenet_ramsey_perfect_family.htm
JonBenet Ramsey: Our Little Miss America
"The Perfect Family"
John and Patricia Paugh Ramsey were the flashy family on the block, at 755 Fifteenth Street. The home was huge, the décor very opulent. Patsy had done it all herself, the draperies and custom window dressings. She and John had an age difference, and he had an ex wife with whom he had several children. Sadly, one of his daughters had been killed in an automobile accident; he had another daughter, Melinda, and a son, John Andrew. He had a son with Patsy, Burke Hamilton. One often repeated story is that God appeared in a dream and told John that he would have a son and to name him Burke Hamilton Ramsey. John did that and in 1996 he and Patsy had a daughter and she was named Jon Benet. It was a merging of John’s name: John *******. At home she was called Johnni-B. The Ramsey family had lived in Atlanta before moving to Colorado. Atlanta was home to them and in the book Patsy co-wrote, ”The Death Of Innocence”, she admitted that she wasn’t too hot on the idea of way out west. But they did move to Boulder, Colorado. John making quite a success of his company, Access Graphics. In 1996, the same year of JonBenet’s death, his firm hit their 1 billion-dollar mark. There was a huge luncheon for over 300 employees, décor and menu by Patsy Ramsey, and was written up in the Boulder Daily Camera. Patsy decorated their home for the town tour, with lavish theme Christmas trees in the main rooms, all the bedrooms and had supposedly lain her Miss West Virginia ball gown complete with tiara on the Master bedroom suite, which took up the entire top floor of the home. At least 1000 people saw the home on the Christmas tour, and saw the layout of the home. It is a very large house and with all the strangers that paraded in and out there is no way imaginable that all of them could be accounted for all at one time. It was a guided tour, but someone could have easily wandered off, then took a private tour, seeing the basement and the wine cellar room that JonBenet’s body was found in.

pull up above URL for further info...

Originally posted by Maxi
Satan worshipping cults sexually abusing children are largely urban myths. The problem with most evil in the world is that it is as mundane as a family that allows a killer to go free while trying to protect their image as the perfect family.

Ok but is it a "LIVING FOR 'OTHERS' THING? Is that the QUESTION?...or better yet, WHY WOULD A FAMILY DO SUCH "UNACCEPTABLE ACTS TO THEIR OWN?"...WHY, OR MAYBE THE FAMILY ISN'T THINKING THAT FAR IN ADVANCE/CONSCIOUS?
Main Entry: self-con·scious
Pronunciation: -'kän(t)-sh&s
Function: adjective
Date: circa 1680
1 a : conscious of one's own acts or states as belonging to or originating in oneself : aware of oneself as an individual b : intensely aware of oneself : CONSCIOUS <a rising and self-conscious social class>; also : produced or done with such awareness <self-conscious art>
2 : uncomfortably conscious of oneself as an object of the observation of others : ILL AT EASE
- self-con·scious·ly adverb
- self-con·scious·ness noun

You're a solid decade late to the party here team, but it still is helpful to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back