Andrea Lyon's Body Language (Dr. Lillian Glass)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I agree. I believe she has most of us exactly where she wants us. I would expect nothing less. She is probably sandbagging. Moo

She has us where she wants us??? If that were the case.....we wouldn't be "picking apart" (heard that somewhere before) the disparity between her words and actions. I am of the opinion that while she would like to "have us where she wants us", she failed to anticipate the level of difficulty she would encounter in "this arena". Me thinks Ms. Lyon, while talented, underestimated the general public...and instead assumed we are all a bunch of "stupid jurors".

She has us where she wants us??? If that were the case.....we wouldn't be "picking apart" (heard that somewhere before) the disparity between her words and actions. I am of the opinion that while she would like to "have us where she wants us", she failed to anticipate the level of difficulty she would encounter in "this arena". Me thinks Ms. Lyon, while talented, underestimated the general public...and instead assumed we are all a bunch of "stupid jurors".

Completely agree.

I see the 'Salem Witch Trial' and 'DP forces plea deal' comments as damage control because AL knows this is an upward struggle where nothing is working for the Defense --- with a real risk of the DP being handed down.

Quite the contrary. AL is off her game and wrong footed and trying to recover her composure. IMHO.

I don't think that she thinks jurors are stupid. She realizes that they are human like the rest of us. She will study their reactions during trial and she will see what hits a nerve. Then she will drive that reasonable doubt home until that nerve is no longer hit. She knows that the general public watches the media and that is the cause for her concern. The media in Florida have already convicted Kc. It will be an uphill battle. I believe she is sandbagging. She wants the Sa to think she has no confidence, let their guard down.

I believe Jb is doing the same thing. He has everyone convinced that he is stupid. Come trial time though, there will be no stupidity. They are being guided by the nations greatest. This is a very high profile case and I am sure every powerful Attorney in the nation is watching closely. This is all just my opinion of course. Moo

Completely agree.

I see the 'Salem Witch Trial' and 'DP forces plea deal' comments as damage control because AL knows this is an upward struggle where nothing is working for the Defense --- with a real risk of the DP being handed down.

Quite the contrary. AL is off her game and wrong footed and trying to recover her composure. IMHO.

Agree completely. I don't think she expected Kerry to play the audio of her "speech" about prosecutors, and then was taken aback by Meredith's stating something she said under her breath that she didn't expect to be repeated.

Welcome to the Casey Anthony world, Andrea, where everyone who touches her is doomed! :crazy:

Completely agree.

Absolutely agree. Maybe the folks who listen to her at DePaul don't crack up laughing when listening to her comparisons like we all are doing with the Orlando case. I think she has seriously underestimated her critics.

I don't think that she thinks jurors are stupid. She realizes that they are human like the rest of us. She will study their reactions during trial and she will see what hits a nerve. Then she will drive that reasonable doubt home until that nerve is no longer hit. She knows that the general public watches the media and that is the cause for her concern. The media in Florida have already convicted Kc. It will be an uphill battle. I believe she is sandbagging. She wants the Sa to think she has no confidence, let their guard down.

I believe Jb is doing the same thing. He has everyone convinced that he is stupid. Come trial time though, there will be no stupidity. They are being guided by the nations greatest. This is a very high profile case and I am sure every powerful Attorney in the nation is watching closely. This is all just my opinion of course. Moo

with all due respect NotThatSmart - you can't be serious? The nation's greatest? The very best professional presenters will tell you that you must always hold your "audience" with the greatest degree of respect, and it is not them you must gain control of - it is yourself. You must study and restudy videos of how you stand, speak, use specific phrases, watch and refine your emotional reflexes until you are a smooth as silk.
Ms Lyons reminds me of a bull charging a china shop. She's strong, she looks menacing, but once challenged she has little or no control of her emotional reflexes. Just my observations and IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member