Andrea Lyons ~ Tapes and Lectures And RECENT MEDIA

I agree with you about the off colour stuff behind closed doors, but I try to avoid circumstances where I am being taped and my comments plastered all over the internet for anyone to read. A little discretion never hurts our public image.

Actions speak louder than words and Ms. Lyon had no intention of keeping her words private. She only intended to make it appear that she wanted them kept within her circle.
She kept it about as private as Anthony Weiner kept his, well, private. She wanted someone to see it because it turns her on to condescend, it makes her feel terrific when her buddies laugh at the things she says at the expense of others.
Saying something in anger is one thing, saying something in an adversarial moment is one thing. Saying something to be hateful is a reflection on her, not anyone else. No one is ever really admired for being "off-color" (translate: rude), rather they are feared because the audience sure doesn't want to have those barbs aimed at them. People who are/were really, really admired-Mother Theresa, Ghandi, your favorite teacher-are admired because of their kindness and grace.
Speaking of your political rivals without diplomacy, speaking of your professional rivals using sexual innuendo, is not kind or graceful. And questioning whether or not I, JJ, use that kind of language is not a about hypocrisy, it's a way to deflect the fundamental idea that AL is a nasty individual. Maybe I am, too, but does that mean she is not? I am not selling any books and sure wouldn't expect to if that was my 'tude-okay, well maybe I could sell a few to other haters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back