Andrew G. Hodges' ForensicTheory on JB Ramsey Case

There sure was a lot of "he said/she said" in those statements. I might be more inclined to believe it if it had been Schiller saying it.

Well, we can only go on what evidence is there to have. Believe or not, it's of no consequence to me.

My own feeling, is that even without Hodges book - and I only came upon his work and theories just recently - it is obvious, and simply intuitive, that the parents are responsible for the child's death. Just as in the case of Madeline McCann, whose parents are mirroring the Ramseys in many ways. It is just as obvious how both couples were in a unique position to scorn police and influence media. But the common sense, in both cases, is parental murder with cover up.

My own feeling, is that even without Hodges book - and I only came upon his work and theories just recently - it is obvious, and simply intuitive, that the parents are responsible for the child's death. Just as in the case of Madeline McCann, whose parents are mirroring the Ramseys in many ways. It is just as obvious how both couples were in a unique position to scorn police and influence media. But the common sense, in both cases, is parental murder with cover up.

Wow then I was right!! The parents are again being blamed by some, (on this website anyway) in the MMcC case? This seems to be a pattern.

Wow then I was right!! The parents are again being blamed by some, (on this website anyway) in the MMcC case? This seems to be a pattern.
Why should this be a shock, when major investigators in both cases have seen the parents as guilty? The facts show this to be a rational conclusion, in both cases. The child was killed in the home, by accident, with coverup ensuing. Why make it more complicated than it is? Of course there is every reason, in both cases, for reasonable and moral persons, with no bias, to conclude that both sets of parents are guilty. There needs no bias to make it so. "The parents being blamed": this is silly. They are simply seen for what they really are. Where is the blame? They lost their OWN kids, not ours....

Just in the case of Maddy Mccann there was NOTHING in those police files.Did you read the PJ files in the Maddy case?I did,after waiting for one year thinking,hey if the cops say they're guilty then there MUST be something in those files.There was nothing.Nada.Those cops were even more incompetent than the Boulder ones.Whenever I see Amaral's face I wanna punch him,that's how mad I am at him.Did you see his documentary?A disgrace,a bad joke.Me thinks he wanted to be ST numero two.Hey at least ST is smart.

All IMO.

Just in the case of Maddy Mccann there was NOTHING in those police files.Did you read the PJ files in the Maddy case?I did,after waiting for one year thinking,hey if the cops say they're guilty then there MUST be something in those files.There was nothing.Nada.Those cops were even more incompetent than the Boulder ones.Whenever I see Amaral's face I wanna punch him,that's how mad I am at him.Did you see his documentary?A disgrace,a bad joke.

I'm afraid I'm sort of in the dark about that case, madeleine. I don't want to get involved in it. You make a good point. I wouldn't trust the cops in a foreign country either. OTOH, that's as good an argument for a parental cover-up as I can think of. That's why I stay out of it.

Me thinks he wanted to be ST numero two.Hey at least ST is smart.
All IMO.

Hmm!

Why should this be a shock, when major investigators in both cases have seen the parents as guilty? The facts show this to be a rational conclusion, in both cases. The child was killed in the home, by accident, with coverup ensuing. Why make it more complicated than it is? Of course there is every reason, in both cases, for reasonable and moral persons, with no bias, to conclude that both sets of parents are guilty. There needs no bias to make it so. "The parents being blamed": this is silly. They are simply seen for what they really are. Where is the blame? They lost their OWN kids, not ours....

While I make no comments about the McCann case (because I don't know much about it), I agree with one thing: you don't need any bias to reach a conclusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back