Andrew Kinsman, 49, Toronto, 26 June 2017

I read recently an incident happened at Maple Leaf Gardens Loblaws, and video turned over to police for exam. I sure hope they gleaned some valuable info from that.
Im thinking.... someone who travels to TO frequently, has a car, is violent, either sexually or filled with hatred, has a remote quarrie like area outside TO to dispose of body. Possibly dating online, or random pick ups. Overpowers them with force or drugs. I dont think Tess Richey was a mistake, i think the same persons need to kill came on, and she was an attempt to mix up his game.
I cant think of a spot to take your captive, but it would need to be isolated, and roomy? With access for a car to put body in, van or truck? Maybe an abandoned factory?
I wonder if Tess was sexually assulted?

Evidence found yesterday.
Suspect had a relationship of some kind with Andrew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRUCE MCARTHUR arrested. They think there are more victims other than Kinsman and Selim. Not clear if the other missing men from the village.

Police say he's definitely killed 2 and probably more so it's likely he's a serial killer.

The two had a sexual relationship although it's not clear how they met. Mcarthur was a frequent visitor of the village.

Another important point: Not believed to have any connection to Tess Richey case.

So grateful that so much solid police work was happening behind the scenes. Very sad news but at least this monster is off the street...

Project Prism update:
short notice, much appreciated
task force developed multi unit and agency approach
thanks to wellsley church community for their assistance in reaching this conclusion
very early in the investigation at this time all questions will not be answered please appreciate that
homicide detective:
april 14 2017 selim went missing from the area of yonge and bloor
june 26 2017 andrew from parliment and winchester
51 division was investigating them seperately
in august 2017 project prism was formed to share information
on dec 8 briefed the media on this case and other cases
yesterday significant progress was made and we moved quickly
7:25 am this morning arrested Bruce McArthur self employed artistic design Landscaping in the Thorncliff park area charged with 1st degree murder in both cases....
they believe he is responsible for other deaths, in other words they believe there are other victims
they have secured 5 properties connected to McArthur....anyone with info contact project team at 416 808 2021 or anonymously thru crimestoppers
they have not found the bodies, are actively looking for them
have a pretty good idea of COD but won't discuss
evidence found yesterday that lead to the arrest...
in dec they gave advice about using dating apps and mr mcarthur was on dating apps and the victims were as well, they are still digging into that...
he did have a relationship with mr. kinsmen for sometime not sure about his relationship with Selim...qualilfied the relationship as sexual...
they do have evidence that there are other victims not able to release that info yet...
def a serial killer at least 2 victims....
they have known about him and had been investigating him couldn't make definitive until yesterday.
he resides in thorncliff park area the other properties he is associated with

Dear lord. If Bruce McArthur is a freelance landscaper by trade--that would be an awfully convenient way to dispose of bodies!

My condolences to Andrew's friends and family. This is so horrible. RIP

„Skandaraj “Skanda” Navaratnam, 40, and Abdulbasir “Basir” Faizi, 44, both went missing from the Church and Wellesley area in 2010. Majeed “Hamid” Kayhan, 58, vanished from the area in October, 2012.“

Skandaraj “Skanda” Navaratnam appears as „Skanda Nava“ in his FB friends list.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

He commented a picture from some lgbt pride-related event saying "shameful" year ago. Got 4 likes.

„Skandaraj “Skanda” Navaratnam, 40, and Abdulbasir “Basir” Faizi, 44, both went missing from the Church and Wellesley area in 2010. Majeed “Hamid” Kayhan, 58, vanished from the area in October, 2012.“

Skandaraj “Skanda” Navaratnam appears as „Skanda Nava“ in his FB friends list.

Nice find!!! https://www.facebook.com/skanda.nava?pnref=friends.search

:tyou:

ETA: is this him dumping the ice bucket in the challenge video https://www.facebook.com/bruce.mcar...034473528/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab

Here's his pic
3hCC_MissingNavaratnam1106_Super_Portrait.jpg

ETA2: NEVERMIND :blushing: can't be him in the video...thanks!

Couldn‘t be him. Icebucket video is from 2014. Skanda disappeared in 2010.

Skandaraj “Skanda” Navaratnam appears as "Skanda Nava“ in his FB friends list.

Such a good find, great sleuthing! This seals the deal for me. I suspect we will be hearing soon that Bruce McArthur is charged in the remaining cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back