Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell Condolences Thread

Thinking of AJ, a girl I never knew, but feel like I have known all of her life. Tears from Frankfort, KY.

Remembering Anjelica and praying for peace, comfort, and strength for her family and friends during this difficult time.
Richmond, Virginia

Thoughts and prayers from Denver, Colorado.

RIP sweet baby girl.

Hugs to all of AJ's loved ones on this sad day from southern Maine. I will be planting a pine tree in her honor.

Bless you, AJ, for all the love and light you gave to others throughout your lifetime. I know the heavens are brighter now that you're there.
Thinking of you in Longview, Texas.

Thinking of AJ and all those who love her...from a heavy heart in NS, Canada
:leaf2:

Thoughts and prayers from Maryland.

Rest in peace beautiful Anjelica.

The service and celebration of AJ's life was beautiful and respectful. Sending prayers and love to family and friends. :rose:

Prayers from New Kent VA.....may the light of the lord humble you and give you strength in this endeavor...May blessing come from all over the world to support the ministry of healing from past discretion and give you overwhelming support in your honor...Rest in Peace AJ.

Prayers for her family and loved ones.

From Houston, TX

#flyhighAJ

With love from North Carolina. I have lost 2 people in the last few years mother and sister. My heart hurts for you who know and love AJ. I am there in spirit.

God bless you AJ. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family and loved ones. From Norfolk, VA

Prayers to family and friends. Rest in peace AJ.
from the Tarrallton neighborhood Norfolk Va

In Virginia Beach. Thinking of AJ and her loved ones. Prayers for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back