Anne Bremner/ Martin Rudoy to ask for the case to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my opinion. LE had already stopped cooperating months before AB had to go to the public via the media for support. SDSO had every opportunity well before their press conference to do their job and consider the possibility the boyfriend who has a a history of violence toward the women in his life, who had just learned his son would never walk and talk again might go after his girlfriend who he believed was responsibile for his son's impending death. Seemed SDSO was too busy preparing for their Media Event to properly investigate RZ's tragic death.

And isn't that interesting the ME gets his reward for "falling in line" with a cushy new top position.

What we need is less politics & more service"the TRUTH" no matter what your status in society! This murder of RZ must be examined and the impossible excuses for her "self inflicted" wounds be tossed out. This poor woman has lost her life because the powers that be wanted revenge.This murder has got to be addressed,and attorney Bremner is right to contact the AG. It is not going to be covered up!!

Anne Bremner left a message on her Facebook page (3-9-2012)

Anne Bremner
Our work for Rebecca Zahau's family continues. However, due to its current sensitive nature, we are managing this with the utmost confidentiality. We will report on the status in the months to come.

Anne Bremner left a message on her Facebook page (3-9-2012)

Anne Bremner
Our work for Rebecca Zahau's family continues. However, due to its current sensitive nature, we are managing this with the utmost confidentiality. We will report on the status in the months to come.

Sounds as though there's still some chance of getting a new investigation. Glad she's keeping it confidential for now, to protect the case.

Anne Bremner posted on FACEBOOK (4-10-2012) "In the Rebecca Zahau case, submissions have been made to the AG and DA. On behalf of her family, thank you for your support."

The DA is Bonnie Dumanis (BD) and she is running for Mayor of San Diego. No surprise Gore is endorisng her.

The AG has clearly gone over this case and is dumping it back to Dumanis to do the right thing.

I have written a letter to BD via her campaign office reminding her, that her duty as DA is not complete until the death of Rebecca Zahau is propertly investigated. I compiled a long list of unanswered questions and suspicious circumstances that need looking into.

I sent it to this email 'campaign@bonnieforsandiego.com'
via this website http://bonnieforsandiego.com/index.asp

The DA is Bonnie Dumanis (BD) and she is running for Mayor of San Diego. No surprise Gore is endorisng her.

The AG has clearly gone over this case and is dumping it back to Dumanis to do the right thing.

I have written a letter to BD via her campaign office reminding her, that her duty as DA is not complete until the death of Rebecca Zahau is propertly investigated. I compiled a long list of unanswered questions and suspicious circumstances that need looking into.

I sent it to this email 'campaign@bonnieforsandiego.com'
via this website http://bonnieforsandiego.com/index.asp
Excellent, that you did that, Mrs. Holmes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA