Anne Pham and Kasper Jordan...defense witnesses?

If LB does not show up for court defense gets to read her deposition. So how will SA handle this when they know her statement is false or will HHJP allow it but warn the jury that LB has admitted under oath that the statement she gave to defense if false?

It's not an automatic thing that you get to read the witness's deposition if they don't show up. But in any event, what would the defense want to read out of her deposition? The part where she said she had no idea where the body was ultimately found and doesn't think she searched that spot (wherever it was)?

It's not an automatic thing that you get to read the witness's deposition if they don't show up. But in any event, what would the defense want to read out of her deposition? The part where she said she had no idea where the body was ultimately found and doesn't think she searched that spot (wherever it was)?

I'm thinking of her original statement to JB. Did defense depose her or were they just relying on her statement to the PI?

I'm thinking of her original statement to JB. Did defense depose her or were they just relying on her statement to the PI?

They just wrote up a statement for her to sign. They definitely wouldn't get to read that at trial if she didn't show up.

So if LB tells the truth what relevance does it have with defense's theory, if their theory is no water and no body was seen in the area that she searched? Clearly LB is not working for the State so what could she say that would benefit KC. That CA put her up to it? And what would that prove???

So if LB tells the truth what relevance does it have with defense's theory, if their theory is no water and no body was seen in the area that she searched? Clearly LB is not working for the State so what could she say that would benefit KC. That CA put her up to it? And what would that prove???

I don't see how LB could provide any helpful testimony for the defense at this point.

I really think they just don't know how to list "defense" witnesses. They just seem to mirror anyone and everyone on the prosecution witness list. Instead of just knowing they can cross examine the witnesses, they list them on their witness list....??? I don't know anymore...I can't second guess stupidity.

reBBM:

OMG,,,,,you just coined the name of the book I want to write about this case...................:floorlaugh::great:

dang it gma kat, you beat me to it by 3 minutes, lol. Just found this thread. ETI (insert): Well now after three interuptions and two edits it has been longer than 3 minutes, I cede the book title to you ;)

Is it possible that these two are listed simply as CYA for Mr. Quite Frankly a/k/a Inspector Closeau? We all know the LB is changing her tune as fast as evidence of her tampering and fudging the truth can be revealed. The backpedalling and all. This tends to throw her credibility out the window. I wonder if these two (who we all know refute LB's version of the searching) are simply there so that JB can blow LB out of the water himself before the prosecution makes him look like the idiot I believe him to be. You know, so that if the prosecution makes him look like the arse he is, he can say well LB made me do it. I was simply acting in good faith based upon what I believed to be legitimate information from LB at the time. This horrible, horrible person, wasn't my fault, its all hers, she's the one who has muddied the waters not lil ole me.

I wonder if LB (his own "star" witness about body location) will be JB's newest sacrificial lamb to spill blood upon the alter of ICA. He's already drawn blood on countless prosecution witnesses with his BS. Perhaps he's run through the prosecution's witnesses and is now ready to start serving up his own. I wonder if these two are on the list to provide more circus like entertainment meant to confuse and distract the jury from the facts and extremely difficult ot refute evidence that the prosecution will be presenting. Nothin to see over here folks, but take a look over here behind curtain number three.

I know, a lot of wondering.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back