Annette Sykes--Ron Cummings' Grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but it is really sad that we are left to ponder the words and deeds and motivations of a relative of a missing child.

I realize the family and LE don't owe us anything, but... well..., I think I would be more "out there" with the full story ASAP. I cannot say with certainty how I would react since I have never been in such a position. (Thank heavens & PTL.)

BBM--Yes, LFlorida--it is beyond sad--but TN is the one who put it out that she sent "family" over to check on the kids--it eventually morphed into AS and "we"....that has always been in the back of my head--particularly after she shared with us that Misty was the best gf EVER ;) And who was in the car with AS?

I sure hope LE interviewed the neighbors in Hermit's Cove VERY thoroughly...

Sykes tried hard to not have to deal with that slip of "WE" in the video, when the heat was on and we were screaming, Sykes said "WE", Misty was sent out and told the world that Sykes visited her and had Elisa with her. We have never heard that before. My opinion is that Sykes wanted that info out there to help her out in the "WE" storyline.

Pondering, I speak from experience, I know crazy when I see it. I'm there myself and I make no excuses for it. I'm comfortable with it. When you're crazy and you show it, it keeps people away, especially those who you don't want around.
Comic, Steve Martin once advised that if you didn't want to get robbed when you're out in public, just wear a pair of pants that were wet in the front, push a grocery cart full of garbage and wear a Christmas wreath as a hat. You'll be safe cause no one will come near you.
There should be a special thread just for us crazies! :crazy:

LOL @ bbm~ We are a ..umm..different bunch az, :crazy: a 'special' breed to be sure. I made peace with my craziness many years ago and now just consider myself on most occassions to be quite "unique", lol! :yes:

See our theme song could be "if you're crazy and you know it clap your hands"! :biggrin:

I am still staggered over Annette talking about Papa Jeff to media. wowsa. She must really like that Matt guy.

And yes, HH, ITA. They did indeed put that whole drive-by story out there themselves, so I reckon it's fair game.

LOL @ bbm~ We are a ..umm..different bunch az, :crazy: a 'special' breed to be sure. I made peace with my craziness many years ago and now just consider myself on most occassions to be quite "unique", lol! :yes:

See our theme song could be "if you're crazy and you know it clap your hands"! :biggrin:

:clap:

Been trying to read through some earlier threads/articles etc...did we ever find out WHY TN sent family aka AS and _?_ to check on the children....how aware were AS and TN of Misty's vacation weekend? Enough to send someone to check on the children?

I have always had the feeling that GGMS went over to "check on the children" because Ron most likely called mommy when he couldn't get Misty to answer the phone and mommy wasn't in the vicinity at the moment so mommy called GGMS to go over to "check on the children". In other words, for the same reason that Ron called the Croslins and Tommy went over to check on Misty. Only I don't really believe GGMS' story about coming over to bring laundry. I have another theory about why GGMS came over but that is for another thread.

BBM--Yes, LFlorida--it is beyond sad--but TN is the one who put it out that she sent "family" over to check on the kids--it eventually morphed into AS and "we"....that has always been in the back of my head--particularly after she shared with us that Misty was the best gf EVER ;) And who was in the car with AS?

I sure hope LE interviewed the neighbors in Hermit's Cove VERY thoroughly...

Yeah but, the neighbors may have been too concerned that a headless rat would appear in their mailboxes so we really don't know how much the neighbors offered to LE. KWIM?

I have always had the feeling that GGMS went over to "check on the children" because Ron most likely called mommy when he couldn't get Misty to answer the phone and mommy wasn't in the vicinity at the moment so mommy called GGMS to go over to "check on the children". In other words, for the same reason that Ron called the Croslins and Tommy went over to check on Misty. Only I don't really believe GGMS' story about coming over to bring laundry. I have another theory about why GGMS came over but that is for another thread.

For pete's sake, which thread???

tia

She didn't say where everyone was going. What she said was Ronald was going to be with friends because it's too hard for him, she might go to her daughter's, and Papa Jeff puts on a huge spread. If she didn't want the media or anyone else knowing, why did she give the interview at all?

"Thanks. Thanksgiving is going to be difficult for our family. thank you, and goodbye." would have sufficed.

I hope the Cummings family were presented with a lovely Gift Basket with a gift for Junior to help brighten their Holiday.

Pondering, I speak from experience, I know crazy when I see it. I'm there myself and I make no excuses for it. I'm comfortable with it. When you're crazy and you show it, it keeps people away, especially those who you don't want around.
Comic, Steve Martin once advised that if you didn't want to get robbed when you're out in public, just wear a pair of pants that were wet in the front, push a grocery cart full of garbage and wear a Christmas wreath as a hat. You'll be safe cause no one will come near you.
There should be a special thread just for us crazies! :crazy:

---------------------------------
Aw shucks azwriter, you made me feel soooo at home! :crazy: at last I am sure I am Home!Thanks ~ Nore.

HH, we've never heard why TN said she sent family over to check on the children. GGM's own statement was that she went over to bring laundry. I can't quite equate the two statements, since TN's was said as a defense after questions arose regarding Misty's age and relationship with Ronald and whether she was qualified to watch the children. GGM's statement seemed geared toward supplying an "all was well" alibi for a critical time period. At least, that is how I have come to view it all, given how it has played out over the past months.

Buying time is how I see it. Ron was at werk and Haleigh was fine at 7/7:30/8 or whatever time they've FINALLY settled on. But, this is just MY OPINION.

Someone was looking for a pic of the John boat behind GGS's house the other day but I can't remember who or what thread I was on at the time. I found one that I had so I'll post it here and in the Ron C. thread, hoping that whoever was asking about it will find it here.

GGSbackyarddingy.jpg

Someone was looking for a pic of the John boat behind GGS's house the other day but I can't remember who or what thread I was on at the time. I found one that I had so I'll post it here and in the Ron C. thread, hoping that whoever was asking about it will find it here.

GGSbackyarddingy.jpg

You're so good. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members