Another Angle / Thought...

Anybody remember what day it was that Casey took the shower at Jesse G's apartment?

Patty G Quote: No, the flurry of calls has nothing to do with the credit cards.

Casey's calls were not answered, though, so how can we know why she was calling Cindy/George . . . I am more inclined to believe the "Why is the house locked?" theory.

Didn't she also call Jesse G during that "flurry" of calls??

I want to say no, but am not 100% sure. Sounds right though.

If they agree (GP's) to pay the credit cards I don't think she will however, if they claim it as fraud and the CC's wipe the balance clean they will prosecute (the cc companies) whomever made the charges. I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

If GA and CA choose not to press charges for the credit card theft, will she ever be charged with that crime?

I believe that with the amount of money that was stated she stole from her parents and the fact that they had paperwork to back it up, that the credit card company will prosecute her and this will be another felony on her rap sheet, I also believe that since the GP's seem to have been cooperating with LE in the beginning of this, that the probably turned that paperwork over to LE, so yes I do believe she will be prosecuted for this crime.

Amy did go with Cindy to Tony's. Her statement in those 400 documents mentions that she went to the door and Cindy stayed just out of sight until Casey came to the door. Amy's statement also mentioned that it was after she returned that she realized her bank account was way too low and that she had left her checkbook in her car while Casey had used the car. I don't recall when her boyfriend or friend went down to the car to look for it found it or not.

According to the document, Tony called Amy and told her he found the checkbook. Amy's statement, pg 15, line 14.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back