Another New Lawyer for Casey - Dorothy Sims

Ms Sims seems to be so very very proud to have taken part in FCA's defense. :moo:

I know, right? Had it been me I'd still be under a rock hiding with shame. But I guess it takes one sociopath to know another sociopath.

I finally made it through the entire thing. One thing I learned is why jb kept asking experts if they were chemists. Lol

I finally made it through the entire thing. One thing I learned is why jb kept asking experts if they were chemists. Lol

Did DS fail to mention that there was a dead body in the damn trunk?????

"Wow" on all the crap DS wrote..I would love to question her on her own junk.She write's as if she can find fault with all....Wow is really all I can say on that article.

Sims is one of a breed of defense attorneys from which we have learned some hard lessons.
Instead of fighting for the defendant's rights for a fair trial, it's all about getting them off on technicalities and to hello with the law and any justice for the victim.

I would like to remind Ms Simms of the fact that the Department of Child Welfare in Florida found FCA soley responsible for the death of her daughter. Her tricks in court do not change the facts.

To quote Ms. Sims "sit back and watch the fireworks" in the video below. Maybe she should have called one of her Dr's from India for the answer.

This video below runs neck and neck in the rediculous department with her "12 year old at a Justin Bieber concert" jiggle dance she did at the bar after the abomination of justice for Caylee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0MTrfTb-nE"]Dorothy Clay Sims: How Not To Answer A Question! 7/13/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Winning. Huh. First there was Charlie Sheen. Then there is Dorothy Clay Sims.

Get it, Dorothy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back