Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Implicating an untracable nanny is different than suggesting that some random unrelated person is guilty of a crime. Particularly if they have no evidence. Wouldn't this be grounds for slander or libel? Just look at the current case brought against Casey by ZFG. This would not be wise IMO.

That reminds me of a question I have myself. The judge isn't going to allow testimony or imaginary evidence to prove there is an imaginary nanny. Which is why Geragos was never able to offer up evidence or prove the hippie's in the van defense. Geragos had no proof and could not present facts they existed. Does anyone wonder what real person the defense is going to say is the nanny?

If I were devilish, I would merge this thread with the "Anthony Body Found in "Too Strange" thread.

Now THAT would be a good read LOL.

just kidding around with you guys.

And perhaps that evidence is something that they would obviously have noticed missing and failed to mention - especially since CA likes to 'clean' etc. Such as, how did they not notice if a towel or something part of a set that they had for a long time was missing, etc...

In other words, perhaps what's missing ties back to the house so blatantly that they know LE is increasingly suspicious that they withheld pertinent information, etc.
Right. Which is why they did not allow anyone back into the house before they could obtain the last SW...especially Cindy and George. There was something specific inside with the body which caused them to immediately close off that house then declare it as a crime scene.

Tim said after the remains had been removed he saw the actual spot, it had an indentation. 'Like if you put something with a little weight on the ground and left it there a while, if you pick it up you can see the indentation it left.' (Not word for word but very close to it.)

Whoops, you are right - when I read your post I remembered reading that he had said that. Well, so much for thinking he wasn't at at the actual site.

If I were devilish, I would merge this thread with the "Anthony Body Found in "Too Strange" thread.

LOL Thanks, JBean! I needed a good chuckle!! :blowkiss:

be careful JBean, you my get a full blown riot on your hands. LOL!

LOLOLOL jbean......:blowkiss:

That reminds me of a question I have myself. The judge isn't going to allow testimony or imaginary evidence to prove there is an imaginary nanny. Which is why Geragos was never able to offer up evidence or prove the hippie's in the van defense. Geragos had no proof and could not present facts they existed. Does anyone wonder what real person the defense is going to say is the nanny?

Interesting point. Would thery even attempt this, particularly with likely the absence of physical evidence? Wouldn't it just be KC's word at this point? I think we all know how reliable that is...

Right. Which is why they did not allow anyone back into the house before they could obtain the last SW...especially Cindy and George. There was something specific inside with the body which caused them to immediately close off that house then declare it as a crime scene.
yea! Then in a follow up interview with Sherrif B he was asked if anything was found in the house connecting it to the crime scene and he said......."absolutely"

Since Casey isn't going to testify, they do have to find a way to enter the "nanny" kidnap story in through a backdoor. I don't know who or how they will do that. Good question.

And perhaps that evidence is something that they would obviously have noticed missing and failed to mention - especially since CA likes to 'clean' etc. Such as, how did they not notice if a towel or something part of a set that they had for a long time was missing, etc...

In other words, perhaps what's missing ties back to the house so blatantly that they know LE is increasingly suspicious that they withheld pertinent information, etc.

If this is the case, thier goose is cooked. I am suspicious of the A's actions and feel they are possibly criminal. This is based on the fact that the only people I've seen that behave as they do, are either responsible for a crime or trying to hide one.

yea! Then in a follow up interview with Sherrif B he was asked if anything was found in the house connecting it to the crime scene and he said......."absolutely"
Wouldn't it be interesting if it was Caylee's hairbrush?! :eek: Just saying...

I don't have a problem with the A family waiting until there is confirmation that it is Caylee's body. What I have a problem with his the family and their 'people' trying to throw suspicion on TES, LE, the medical examiner and anyone in a 50 mile radius. That isn't right.

Lol, I love it. :blowkiss:

Since Casey isn't going to testify, they do have to find a way to enter the "nanny" kidnap story in through a backdoor. I don't know who or how they will do that. Good question.
I think the nanny is off the table along with Sawgrass and the whole hoopla! Remember the huge story that KC told her mother about the car wreck, etc with Zanny being in the hospital?

I am waiting for defense to w/d their countersuit against ZFG.

It sure does. Good job Okie!

So the A's don't have access to the info we do? Answers are there, which begs the question, why say the find is suspicious? To plant reasonable doubt is why.

I would add also perhaps something that may have been found might contradict with the statements both or one of them gave to LE..
Specifically, the June 16 sighting by GA. Or perhaps one of the items CA claimed went missing from KC backpack on 7/15?

I dont think it is an accident these people hired a new criminal attorney on the plane ride home.

MOO

The Athony's (meaning CA) will never believe this is Caylee. The police can do all the DNA tests to prove it is her and CA will not believe it. She will say the police are just saying it is Caylee to keep KC behind bars. I worry about Caylee not being claimed by the family and not being buried properly. CA is on such a mission to save KC at any cost-and neglects the memory of poor Caylee in the process.
I'm ready for this to be over.

Yes - but I still think it is a legitimate question to raise. I think it is important to establish whether or not the area was appropriately searched and by whom. Or was it not searched because of water. It is just something that has to be addressed - because it had always been assumed the area had been looked at. A definitive answer is needed and only LE and Tim Miller can provide that. I am confident they will...but a formal announcement should be made addressing the question.

A quick review of the NOAA website should answer several questions as to the condition of the area. Hurricane Cristobel became stationary off the east coast of Florida on the 15th of July and dumped rain for 24 hours before it crossed Florida and dumped several more inches of rain on July 16th and 17th and then heading out to the gulf - which is when Caylee was reported missing yes ?

Hurricane Fay then took a swath across Florida from Naples to Melbourne on August 19th and 20th - again dumping several inches of rain across the state and doing major damage, at least enough for the feds to have declared a state of emergency across the state.

Tim is more than likely correct that the area was under water for a lengthy period of time. It is never a good idea to go tramping through a submerged area when visibility is limited - the last thing one wants to do is destroy evidence by carelessly tramping about. In addition there are most likely USGS wells in the area which would yield data concerning water levels. This can be determined and will not be a problem to verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966