Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Was the layout of the house discovered to have been a little different than thought once the trial started? If I remember correctly, the trial evidence showed only three bedrooms and also a small living room in front of the L-shaped family/dining room. Is this correct?

Was the layout of the house discovered to have been a little different than thought once the trial started? If I remember correctly, the trial evidence showed only three bedrooms and also a small living room in front of the L-shaped family/dining room. Is this correct?

From everything I've read, the floor plan developed here is accurate:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80794"]Hercule Poirot's very own picture test thread! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

CA referred to her back lawn in her testimony and stated that "we extended our patio...last fall I re patio ed...took the grass completely out of the yard since 2008 we were unable to grow grass"

If what today's earlier witness said is true, that the presence of decomp deters the growth of vegetation, then I can understand there being spots or areas where grass would not grow (if Caylee's body had been placed there at one time), but to have no grass at all grow in the back yard?

From what I've seen in photos, the front lawn is just as desolate looking - a very drastic change from prior years. JMHO.

(FWIW, I live in a similar climate and even when things are drought-ridden, after watering routinely, it's amazing how quickly things turn green again.)

I wouldn't have been convinced that the lower pic is the A's actual home, but the same "Faith, Hope, Love" wall hanging is present to the right of the front door. A very sad transformation to mirror a sad turn of events.

anthonyhome-2010and2011-1.jpg

A dead grass area in the backyard. Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• dead grass.gif
    dead grass.gif
    100.7 KB · Views: 71

It's nice to see there is still interest in this thread. I was one of the peeps that helped with the layout of the Anthony house diagram started by Hercule and Steve2010 in Jan 2009. The diagram they drew of the house was spot on! In fact, it is better, imo, than the one LE is using as we had a lot more detail in the final version. I even created a model of the A's house in sims 2 as seen below.

Hercule and Steve worked diligently to get the layout as accurate as possible. They did an amazing job, especially since they started from square 1. We all researched online including viewing real estate listings of houses in the area with layouts almost exactly like the Anthony house. We viewed tons of photos and video footage of the interior and exterior of the house and discussed the layout behind the scenes as well as here on the board.

Hercule started something that was very important to the case, imo, when he decided to create a layout of the A's house and I'm grateful he did.

Here is the model of my sims 2 Anthony house.

picture.php

picture.php

If interested in seeing more photos of the sims house here, I still have some of them in my albums. The house was furnished in the same way the A's house was, in the 2008 video tours, as accurately as I was able to in sims 2.
Thanks,
suzet

If interested in seeing more photos of the sims house here, I still have some of them in my albums. The house was furnished in the same way the A's house was, in the 2008 video tours, as accurately as I was able to in sims 2.
Thanks,
suzet

Suzet -

Would love to see them! Ditto from me regarding all the work that went into researching the floor plan and lawn layout - helped to visualize where the dogs hit and to review various scenarios for exiting the home (a possible crime scene). Your drawings are wonderful!

Suzet -

Would love to see them! Ditto from me regarding all the work that went into researching the floor plan and lawn layout - helped to visualize where the dogs hit and to review various scenarios for exiting the home (a possible crime scene). Your drawings are wonderful!

Hi Curious, Thanks for your post. :) Hercule and Steve2010 did the drawings and diagrams of the layout. Yep, you're right. It sure was nice that there were lots of helpful folks involved in the "Anthony House Project." :)
Here's the link to one of my albums that still has some sims 2 house pics left in it. My photos are pictures I took of the house I built in sims 2.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=753

Suzet

Hi Curious, Thanks for your post. :) Hercule and Steve2010 did the drawings and diagrams of the layout. Yep, you're right. It sure was nice that there were lots of helpful folks involved in the "Anthony House Project." :)
Here's the link to one of my albums that still has some sims 2 house pics left in it. My photos are pictures I took of the house I built in sims 2.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=753

Suzet

Thanks again! These are so nice for gaining perspective on routes that could have been taken to remove Caylee from the home, if this is the crime scene. Appreciate the link!

First time poster, but I wanted to say that I picked up on CA saying they couldn't grow grass in the back yard too, and thought the same!

Glad to know I wasn't the only one :)

Fantastic job suzet! Thanks for sharing.

You are very welcome! I'm sure there are a number of us that could probably find our way through the A's house blindfolded, we know it so well. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back