Anthony L. went undercover for OCSO early on **REVISIT**

Ahhhh! Guess this explains that pesky $40.00 that LE gave to TonE and I kept harping about. Nice to know I wasn't totally crazy! LOL!

I thought this was reimbursement for travel. Didn't he drive LE around ... airport and carwash near that ... where Casey washed Tony's car.

I think they actually mentioned it very briefly in one of Tony's interviews (I guess before July 29!).

ETA: Yep ... it's in the 9/23 released pages (Tony's interview on July 22). p. 32/34

EE: And with the hopes of finding the young child, and I greatly appreciate that. Uhm, we may need to trip around with you a little bit. And uhm, I know you came from the eastside of town today. I’m going to give you forty dollars of ….. [cont'd] of, uh, investigative funds we call it. I'm going to have you fill out a form.

She's probably beyond frushrated at this point and is inshructing Baez as we post! :D

Ya'll are cracking me up w/ "frushstrated." I knew something bugged me about the way KC said that but I never could really put my finger on it until I've read it here a few days ago. At random times during the day.....I will giggle and say "frushstrated." TOO FUNNY.

Take note Lee: This is what a REAL investigator looks like.:woohoo:

guess I should be "embarrassed" this "tickled my tail feathers" so much, but I'm not :D

WTG TonE!!! Takes everyone BUT the A-fam to be on Caylee's side.

I thought this was reimbursement for travel. Didn't he drive LE around ... airport and carwash near that ... where Casey washed Tony's car.

I think they actually mentioned it very briefly in one of Tony's interviews (I guess before July 29!).

He promissed LE to drive by the car wash and call them with the addy. It was right at the end of the first audio interview with TonE, when the det mentioned the off tape and money. It always seemed like more than gas money to me and I am afraid I might mentioned it a few times. LOL!

Ya'll are cracking me up w/ "frushstrated." I knew something bugged me about the way KC said that but I never could really put my finger on it until I've read it here a few days ago. At random times during the day.....I will giggle and say "frushstrated." TOO FUNNY.

We're all gonna "mishconstrue" the new docs ya know! :laugh:

I predict a HUGE explosion of rage at the A house in 5... 4... 3... 2...

God bless LE! God bless you, Tony - you dah man!!!!!!!

:woohoo: Awesome news!!! Way to step up AL and props to OCSO. One more nail in Casey's coffin, and I'm sure one in Lee's. Of course, this is jmo. I can't wait to read/hear what was discussed. More docs coming our way. I'm so excited!

I try to put myself in Tone's shoes and just can't do it. Can you imagine you get up in the AM with this girl, spend your normal day, head back home to spend the evening with her, then her mom shows up. All he!! seems to break loose and then that girl is suddenly charged with the murder of her daughter- the daughter that you seldom saw. At some point it would hit you that she was with you both before and after she killed her daughter. And she didn't let on, or maybe you didn't notice. Wouldn't that freak you out?

Her family wasting time worrying about Caylee was just
'A waste!..A huge waste!'
.. compared to the importance of talking with AL.. kind of neat how these things wrap around and come back to haunt her.
It's about time that we see, "What goes around comes back around." I was taken back by the negative comments about TL and how everyone is so happy to hear he went undercover. This guy has done nothing wrong but be attracted to a murderer who misrepresented herself as a love lorned teenager. Tony was a mark offering her some placement with peers in the music side of things, instead of the low rent tacky, "Dark Veiled Friends" she may have been moonlighting with. Go TL! Pat yourself on the back and go find that girl who will love you authentically! What a way to have life thrown at you full throttle and are still standing.

Goes on (again transcribed by me):

EE: Uhm, that’s because of your, your need for the fuel that we’re going to probably drive around eventually uhm, and look and see what they [sic] address of that, if, even if out of here when you want to go over there and look and get me the address for the car wash.

Sorry I don't have link ... it's just saved to my PC.

OOOOOOHHHHHH.....think there's a chance that IS why AD went on that little sleepover, her hat ended up ripped in the trash, and her statements have not been released ???? Wouldn't that be something? LOL

Good point.

Ga's comments about wanting to buy a gun and teach Casey's friends a lesson is starting to make sense.

Nothing too shocking in the pdf report, except that Casey never mentioned a nanny. Boom-shaka-laka!

From documents: are we to understand that Casey left her daughter in the care of a "shot girl" from Voyage in the city of Chuluota?

veryhappy.gif
You go TonE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim