Anthony L. went undercover for OCSO early on **REVISIT**

The WESH pdf file for the TL tap is missing page 2! :(

Not from the PD numbers (4201), but from the "Page #" at the bottom

oh no!
good catch though.

guess we will have to wait for some other network to release and compare to see if its intentionally left out or a wesh error.

I wonder how much of the information in these files has since been disproven by LE's investigation.

I sure wish they hadn't summarized Tony L.'s wiretapping of Lee.

oh no!
good catch though.

guess we will have to wait for some other network to release and compare to see if its intentionally left out or a wesh error.

I wonder how much of the information in these files has since been disproven by LE's investigation.

I sure wish they hadn't summarized Tony L.'s wiretapping of Lee.

It is possible that if LA inshructed or attempted to intimidate TL that it wouldn't be included in this. That wouldn't relate as much to KC as it does to a potential charge against LA. And since LA hasn't been charged yet, it would be held as "still being investigated."

Why are you all still saying Lee did something wrong? Frst you thought he was Caylee's father and now this transcript is some kind of "bombshell?" There is nothing there.

I would imagine that Lee presenting a couple of receipts from during the time Caylee was missing and Casey was partying would be relevant information for the POLICE to have, not Lee Anthony. Wouldn't you?

Also, since LE has it on tape that Lee discussed seeing a Zenaida at the Anthony home a few times and then saying he'd never met a Zenaida would be relevant, wouldn't you? I don't consider it bashing to point out inconsistencies and things that appear to be in fact, obstruction.

Good for you AL !

What I find amazing is- the A's are trying to throw everyone under the bus who has or is willing to co-operate with LE, whether it be lie detector, fingerprints, DNA, etc.

Everyone is guilty of something, except them. How dilusional is that ?

If you read my post carefully, you'll see that I didn't say one way or another whether Lee did anything wrong. When I posted this, I hadn't yet read the transcript. I was simply stating my opinion that TL taping LA was a bombshell. Additionally, I NEVER once indicated I believed LA was Caylee's father.

I quoted you, but I didn't mean you in particular. It just seems like many on this board jump to conclusions and bash people for no reason. Earlier, a lot of posters thought Lee was guilty of something, that he and Casey had an incestual relationship, that the whole family was in on Caylee's murder...I mean, just outrageous stuff. Then when the conversation between Lee and Annie came out, someone starts a thread proposing that maybe Lee was actually trying to help Caylee and we should all see him in a new light. So, now Lee is cool again so he's just supposed to forget all the BS people on this board said about him? I'm just suggesting some of you quit trying to make this situation worse than it is.

ea@gm, don't know if you are referring to me but since I posted that I was happy to hear of TL's undercover today, and hopeful of what it would reveal, I will respond. I am of the opinion that Lee has not fully cooperated in an honest manner with LE based on what I have seen thus far. Whether or not he is ultimately found guilty or not remains to be seen. I didn't perceive NYVictoria's post to be bashing, and I would hope that folks here feel comfortable enough to voice their thoughts and opinions without being called out for it. Don't know how to say this more respectfully.:twocents:

DId I MISS something??? WHAT is that about Cindy A holding hands with Dominic C? That is made the PI uncomfortable?. Then what is that about JB and KC sharing a licorice stick? YUCK!!!! Has this all been talked about before? WHere have I been. So JB has had more than a couple of inappropriate incidents with KC. Is there somethign going on between DC and CA???

I quoted you, but I didn't mean you in particular. It just seems like many on this board jump to conclusions and bash people for no reason. Earlier, a lot of posters thought Lee was guilty of something, that he and Casey had an incestual relationship, that the whole family was in on Caylee's murder...I mean, just outrageous stuff. Then when the conversation between Lee and Annie came out, someone starts a thread proposing that maybe Lee was actually trying to help Caylee and we should all see him in a new light. So, now Lee is cool again so he's just supposed to forget all the BS people on this board said about him? I'm just suggesting some of you quit trying to make this situation worse than it is.

It is not sensational to speculate that Lee is Caylee's father when people associated with the case say Casey told them that Lee tried stuff with her. It is not sensational to speculate what implications to this case that would have. Discussion was shut down up here in order to conduct it down in the Parking Lot. That was in order to feel free to explore the likelihood of such a possibility and frankly, such a possibility was worth exploring.
There is plenty to suggest a discussion is worthwhile on whether the family knew anything and when they knew it. It has to be discussed and it's unfortunate that it is viewed as bashing. The sad aspect of it for me is that they perpetually bask in victimhood while obfuscating the truth at every turn. That is not bashing. That is fact. That is documented in many areas upon this board, either through media links or document dumps.
As to the thread on Lee telling Annie to not cover for Casey, it seems a refreshing statement coming from someone who just a week or so ago swore in testimony that he'd never heard of Zenaida before, and today we read that he discussed how he'd even remembered meeting a Zenaida at his parent's house once or twice. These are not insigificant "memory lapses." These are significantly contrary statements and if we are not allowed to discuss the inconsistencies, we should have this board shut down for pure redundancy. It is this very nature of "sleuthing" that is called for. When inconsistencies arise they MUST be analyzed.

Not one person here is trying to make things worse. They're trying to figure it out. Sometimes things go off track, but in the past couple days, I've seen an amazing number of dangling threads suddenly linking together in an astonishingly brilliant way.

I love the participation of everyone. If it takes a village to raise a child, then in this instance, I believe WS feels dedicated to making certain this one particular child has her life validated, and her death vindicated.

I've always believed AL, and had a feeling he was keeping quiet out of respect and so as not to draw further attention, or taint the case in any way.

I hope I'm proven right in the long run...I'd really like to know that someone stood up and told what they knew, for Caylee's sake:)

I would imagine that Lee presenting a couple of receipts from during the time Caylee was missing and Casey was partying would be relevant information for the POLICE to have, not Lee Anthony. Wouldn't you?

Also, since LE has it on tape that Lee discussed seeing a Zenaida at the Anthony home a few times and then saying he'd never met a Zenaida would be relevant, wouldn't you? I don't consider it bashing to point out inconsistencies and things that appear to be in fact, obstruction.

I believe Casey had a schoolmate at Colonial High named Zenaida.
Many of the names Casey used , first and last, appear in her class from high school...I thought she made up many of the names she said using former classmates names.
So it would make sense that someone by that name had come to the house once before during the high school days but not that this Zenaida was infact the Invisa-Nanny Zanny

I believe Casey had a schoolmate at Colonial High named Zenaida.
Many of the names Casey used , first and last, appear in her class from high school...I thought she made up many of the names she said using former classmates names.
So it would make sense that someone by that name had come to the house once before during the high school days but not that this Zenaida was infact the Invisa-Nanny Zanny

"I'd never heard the name Zenaida before all this went down." is a pretty close paraphrase of Lee's testimony last week in the deposition.

"I'd never heard the name Zenaida before all this went down." is a pretty close paraphrase of Lee's testimony last week in the deposition.

Yep I believe he said something very close to that!

Wow, this is great news. This story just never ceases to amaze me.

This is what Luka was afraid of..........and what LEE said or did last summer!
Yes, Justice for Caylee.................

ETA: And to think he's the ONE she wanted to talk to her first night in the pokey. :floorlaugh:
I'm sure she's AWFULLY fwushtrated now.

:clap: Tony pulled an Amber Frey!!! :clap:

Poetic justice that her main man, "I want Tony's effing number!", was helping the detectives. Wow, even Tony cared more about little Caylee's welfare than the As. He was helping catch her killer. What a guy! I'm in awe.

Now we know why Tony wasn't supporting the prisoner.

=debs;3415193]It is not sensational to speculate that Lee is Caylee's father when people associated with the case say Casey told them that Lee tried stuff with her. It is not sensational to speculate what implications to this case that would have. Discussion was shut down up here in order to conduct it down in the Parking Lot. That was in order to feel free to explore the likelihood of such a possibility and frankly, such a possibility was worth exploring.
There is plenty to suggest a discussion is worthwhile on whether the family knew anything and when they knew it. It has to be discussed and it's unfortunate that it is viewed as bashing. The sad aspect of it for me is that they perpetually bask in victimhood while obfuscating the truth at every turn. That is not bashing. That is fact. That is documented in many areas upon this board, either through media links or document dumps.
As to the thread on Lee telling Annie to not cover for Casey, it seems a refreshing statement coming from someone who just a week or so ago swore in testimony that he'd never heard of Zenaida before, and today we read that he discussed how he'd even remembered meeting a Zenaida at his parent's house once or twice. These are not insigificant "memory lapses." These are significantly contrary statements and if we are not allowed to discuss the inconsistencies, we should have this board shut down for pure redundancy. It is this very nature of "sleuthing" that is called for. When inconsistencies arise they MUST be analyzed.

Not one person here is trying to make things worse. They're trying to figure it out. Sometimes things go off track, but in the past couple days, I've seen an amazing number of dangling threads suddenly linking together in an astonishingly brilliant way.

I love the participation of everyone. If it takes a village to raise a child, then in this instance, I believe WS feels dedicated to making certain this one particular child has her life validated, and her death vindicated.
Debs, I love this post!! Especially the part I bolded.

:thumb::thumb:

This is what Luka was afraid of..........and what LEE said or did last summer!
Yes, Justice for Caylee.................
I wouldn't be surprised to know LE didn't include all of the conversation with TL. In JH's interview, he said that Lee refused to go with his parents to be fingerprinted after the remains were found. He said that Lee was mad about LE's questioning, a couple of hours of it, after he submitted DNA. This is one interview that has not been released, and JH said that Lee said, JA had mentioned him having a mug shot taken during that interview. We must still be missing some things. If there is an ongoing investigation regarding Lee, they would hold information related to that back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smallfry92
Back