Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This family is so adept at NOT calling LE or 911 when they really really should ie; missing child, decomposing body but don't hesitate for one second to call 911 for a person walking on their precious lawn. Priorities.

I believe Cindy DID call 911 about a missing child/decomposing body smell?

Yeah-isn't it cindy who said that no toys or clothes were missing! I'm sure LE have asked G&C if ANY items in the house or outside of the home were missing!! I'm just wondering if KC was just lazy enough to grab a bag that was already being used and maybe had a few items in it. Or maybe she emptied it (she thought) but not completely. :waitasec:

If Casey grabbed a sheet out of the linen closet Cindy may not have known it was missing. If the sheet off Caylee's bed was missing then I would expect her to mention it. You could take something out of my closet right now, tell me something was missing from there and I probably wouldn't be able to tell you what it is, if the bedding I used this morning was not on my bed this evening I would catch that (I might blame my malamute who likes to take my things outside via the dogdoor, but I would notice)

Not only are they purposely withhold information I believe that the are knowingly tampering with or disposing of evidence.

I think Cindy deliberately washed the clothes of a murderer for the sole purpose of ...."Getting rid of the evidence"

And why did LE find so little evidence in the trunk?

Did George "Detail" the trunk after he drove it home from the Tow Yard?

Why drive the car home at all for that matter?

Why not call 911 in a panic right from the Tow yard?

You haven't seen your Granddaughter in a month & you just find your daughters car smelling like death with her purse on the front seat.....So you drive it away & go look for them yourself?

Just like KC did with Caylee....

AT the bond hearing Cindy said directly to Casey, "they have NO evidence".

my MIL is like this, she washed the sheets on all the beds whether they were used or not once a week, needless to say she loved to "help" me learn how housework should be done and scheduled in my home. We lived on opposite coasts so I was able to let her but had we lived near each other I would have had to have a chat about me not acting like she was a loon washing unused bedding and she would have to accept me barely managing to keep up on used ones. She actually shipped me an entire box of tools that one MUST have to do laundry, it looked like the entire aisle from bed bath and beyond. Some people just have routines they follow.

Can you please give my address to your MIL as I am running low on detergent....

Boston, you made me think of something about the 24th. I think part of the reason Casey immediately drove to Chicksaw/Suburban (per phone pings) and dumped Caylee, was because she not only panicked over how close GA got. But she also thought her dad would possibly call LE, for what she thought he smelled, or the fact he knew she stole the gas cans.

SuziQ,

If you think about it there is no way George could not have smelled it.

Caylee was decomposing for 9 days at that point.

George said that he walked .."Right up to the rear bumper"

I think we are going to find that this is what he testified to at the Grand Jury

Maybe she was planning on burning the body & the car but when George noticed the odor she panicked & dumped the body around the corner & abandons the car 2 1/2 days later

Not only are they purposely withhold information I believe that the are knowingly tampering with or disposing of evidence.

I think Cindy deliberately washed the clothes of a murderer for the sole purpose of ...."Getting rid of the evidence"

And why did LE find so little evidence in the trunk?

Did George "Detail" the trunk after he drove it home from the Tow Yard?

Why drive the car home at all for that matter?

Why not call 911 in a panic right from the Tow yard?

You haven't seen your Granddaughter in a month & you just find your daughters car smelling like death with her purse on the front seat.....So you drive it away & go look for them yourself?

Just like KC did with Caylee....

I gotta tell you, and this is slightly off topic, I was just watching HLN. One of the defense attorneys brought up something that bears thinking about:

1) He urged everyone on the panel that they all know it's Caylee, they know how this is all done.
2) LE did the right thing bringing in the FBI - and the hold up here is forensically determining the manner of death,
3) It's expected there will be evidence on the body that relates to Caylee's mother and to the Anthony home - but that doesn't prove what happened.

They also covered the "will they <the Anthonys> be charged or not" question. They seem to believe that there is some line that may have been crossed for obstruction of justice, specifically pointing out the washing of the pants.

Bygrace, I don't think their home WAS bugged.

But the Anthony's were afraid it was, because they had privately discussed the location of the body in the house. They changed their demeanor towards their daughter from accusatory to defending all of a sudden. I think she confessed the whole thing to them, including the location of the body.

Why else would they be 'suspicious' of 'how it was found' as they said the other day?

Oh, I see what you mean. You could very well be right.

Can you please give my address to your MIL as I am running low on detergent....

absolutely, but be prepared to sort all of your items into mesh bags that then go into the washing machine, unless of course they should be handwashed (if it needs to be handwashed I don't need it), and then there is a set of rules about what can be dried that looks alot like the florida statutes.... all of them ;)

This family is so adept at NOT calling LE or 911 when they really really should ie; missing child, decomposing body but don't hesitate for one second to call 911 for a person walking on their precious lawn. Priorities.

Yes,

And George had no problem marching down to the Police Station to file a police report when his gas cans went missing.

He also neglected to mention in the report that his daughter has broken into his shed & stolen his gas cans in the past.

Some posts resp. snipped by me
Maybe another Sleuth will remember the exact site, but I read on one of the FL sites yesterday that after the A's came home Saturday night, their new attorney and someone were there and that photographers could see a red light moving inside and speculated they were scanning for bugs.

I can only add that on the 11 o'clock WFTV news last night they showed 2 private investigators entering the house with CA,GA and JB, and then one of the investigators inside using something in his hand with a blinking red light going slowly all around the front door. The reporter speculated the PI was probably checking the room for hidden bugs left by LE. They also said the house was totally ransacked by LE during the search.

What about Mallory? She obviously had open access to that house, as shown by her going in the other day while they were out of town. I know she looks preg...uhm larger, but I think she needs to be fingerprinted too to be ruled out.

When she arrived there immediately after the remains were found (before LE arrived and blocked her in the driveway so she couldn't leave), and she went in through the garage and shut the garage door, my husband said he bet someone called her and told her to get to the house ASAP and get something out fast (I can imagine one of the A's calling her and saying "Run over and get the duct tape!"). After all she had the perfect cover, she was housesitting. LA sure couldn't run over there at that moment without looking suspicious. When Det Allen arrived and had words with her, I bet he was furious that she had already been in the house that AM. When she left another car followed right behind her, and I wondered if they took her somewhere to search and print her? Wonder if she took anything out?

How are they suppose to get rid of the bugs if LE took their pesticide? :waitasec:

Tooo funny!

George in fact really never saw Casey or Caylee leaving on the afternoon of the 16th. He just tossed that out there as it probbaly sounded good to him at the time and he thought it would change the time line to make it look like they had not tossed Casey out of the house the night before.

I have always thought his story was way too full of descriptions of what they were wearing that day. Who remembers that type of stuff in such detail? Also that was his first day on his new job. I hope LE checked that he was even home at that time, and didn't have to go in early to sign the usual new job paperwork, etc.

Interesting. Where do you think the bag of KC's clothes are?

Don't forget the clothes found on Aug 16 at the soccer complex (which is only 4 mins from the Amscot) included size 5 jeans (KC had size 5 in her closet). I really wish these would figure in some way.

"We found some things in this area ... blue jeans, size five from Express and a black tank top," Derrick Miller. Casey anthony wears a size five.

Miller and others were searching just a few feet from the parking lot of the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd. "I found a couple of book bags, some other articles of clothing, some female clothing, a female shoe," said Wyatt Locke. "We did find a few articles of children's clothing yes," Locke added.

I believe Cindy DID call 911 about a missing child/decomposing body smell?

After driving the car home, cleaning out the car, cleaning up the stuff that was in the car, doing laundry, driving around Orlando looking for Casey, and making the first two 911 calls.

ITA. What do the A's have that the prosecutors need at this point? Why shouldn't they be charged if they've obstructed or worse? The ball is NOT in their court anymore.

Like I said earlier, if someone would like to point me to a *family member* statute that excuses criminal wrongdoing I'd love to see it.

I of course cannot provide a statute, but I can point you to case after case after case of family members not intervening before a crime became worse, where family members absolutely did not help the prosecution, where family member did not share their real beliefs of what may have happened, where family members did not share prior history. None ever charged with anything.

If the Anthony's had something to do with Caylee's death they will be charged of course, if they knowingly destroyed evidence, moved the body or any of the other things eluded to here they will be charged. The pants and knife being washed will never hold up to a prosecutable level.

I am only here for a minute so apologies if a repeat.
I had posted the applicable statute with an explanation of why the Anthony family might have qualified for a "family-member exclusion" but do not fit into the category.

I am going to paste in my old post to save time. I hope that's okay. If not please delete. :blowkiss:

Okay then, I am listing statute which describes the conduct which triggers an accessory charge.

I feel it's important to take a look at this law.

It's my humble opinion that a certain portion of the post-crime activities which we have observed, or of which we have knowledge, are covered under this criminal definition and not under the already defined "Obstruction."

I just want to be sure we all see that although certain offensive acts might not be covered by the Obstruction laws, that won't be an indicator of an easy out.
That loophole is plugged by this statute here!

Please note that the exclusion from punishment, that is delineated for relatives of the original perpetrator (including parents of the accused) does not apply to serious felonies of the type we have here.

I would also add that it is not necessary under the law, for the original perpetrator, Casey, to have been convicted, for these charges to stand against accessories, as this statute is written.
Could result in quite an "Oops."

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 777
PRINCIPAL; ACCESSORY; ATTEMPT; SOLICITATION; CONSPIRACY View Entire Chapter

777.03 Accessory after the fact.--

(1)(a) Any person not standing in the relation of husband or wife, parent or grandparent, child or grandchild, brother or sister, by consanguinity or affinity to the offender, who maintains or assists the principal or an accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a crime and such crime was a third degree felony, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

(b) Any person who maintains or assists the principal or accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed the offense of child abuse, neglect of a child, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child under 18 years of age, or murder of a child under 18 years of age, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact unless the court finds that the person is a victim of domestic violence.

(c) Any person who maintains or assists the principal or an accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a crime and such crime was a capital, life, first degree, or second degree felony, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

(2)(a) If the felony offense committed is a capital felony, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(b) If the felony offense committed is a life felony or a felony of the first degree, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(c) If the felony offense committed is a felony of the second degree or a felony of the third degree ranked in level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(d) If the felony offense committed is a felony of the third degree ranked in level 1 or level 2 under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023, the offense of accessory after the fact is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(3) Except as otherwise provided in s. 921.0022, for purposes of sentencing under chapter 921 and determining incentive gain-time eligibility under chapter 944, the offense of accessory after the fact is ranked two levels below the ranking under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023 of the felony offense committed.

If a repeat just ignore. Have a great night all!!!:blowkiss:

I gotta tell you, and this is slightly off topic, I was just watching HLN. One of the defense attorneys brought up something that bears thinking about:

1) He urged everyone on the panel that they all know it's Caylee, they know how this is all done.
2) LE did the right thing bringing in the FBI - and the hold up here is forensically determining the manner of death,
3) It's expected there will be evidence on the body that relates to Caylee's mother and to the Anthony home - but that doesn't prove what happened.

They also covered the "will they <the Anthonys> be charged or not" question. They seem to believe that there is some line that may have been crossed for obstruction of justice, specifically pointing out the washing of the pants.

I think it's amazing that Cindy even washed the pants in the first place.

Why didn't she throw them in the Trash?

She said they smelled like the car...I.E. "A Dead Body"

Who would ever wear them again...????

I think the only reason she didn't throw them in the trash is because when LE asked for them they would still be sitting in her trash can with all the evidence on them,

SuziQ,

If you think about it there is no way George could not have smelled it.

Caylee was decomposing for 9 days at that point.

George said that he walked .."Right up to the rear bumper"

I think we are going to find that this is what he testified to at the Grand Jury

Maybe she was planning on burning the body & the car but when George noticed the odor she panicked & dumped the body around the corner & abandons the car 2 1/2 days later

She has no gas, her plan is ruined, parents might send LE on her tail any moment, need to get rid of the body NOW! I can see this.

She has no gas, her plan is ruined, parents might send LE on her tail any moment, need to get rid of the body NOW! I can see this.

Yes...Me too...

I like this theory a lot

absolutely, but be prepared to sort all of your items into mesh bags that then go into the washing machine, unless of course they should be handwashed (if it needs to be handwashed I don't need it), and then there is a set of rules about what can be dried that looks alot like the florida statutes.... all of them ;)

maybe not as low as I thought i was, thanks.:crazy:

Conway isn't asking the media or posters here for immunity...he is asking LE.

Im saying he did not just offer up a statement that the A's want immunity, this is in conjunction with being asked about possible upcomming charges...that's why we even know he has asked LE....and I do believe if they know more then what was said it very well could be about missing items from the house.

Yes,

And George had no problem marching down to the Police Station to file a police report when his gas cans went missing.

He also neglected to mention in the report that his daughter has broken into his shed & stolen his gas cans in the past.

So what was the whole point of reporting the gas cans stolen? To show KC that they called the police but didn't tell them it was her? Oh that will teach her a lesson, I just don't get the gas can report, what that is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname