Anthony's Computer Forensics

It wasn't that many searches done it was how many times she went to the specific chemistry site regarding Chloroform. Apparently it was spelled incorrectly in the first search.

The searches were:

Internal bleeding
Ruptured spleen
Death
Self-defense
Chest trauma
Inhalation
Chloroform
Hand to hand combat

It wasn't that many searches done it was how many times she went to the specific chemistry site regarding Chloroform. Apparently it was spelled incorrectly in the first search.

Then that makes even less sense. You visit a single website on chloroform 83 times in one day? It's a drunken chimp.

Searching for "chloroform" 84 times in one day doesn't even make sense. It's like you have a chimpanzee at the keyboard. You'd think the person would find whatever they are looking for after a few searches.

Well yes, after 21 searches without getting what you want, of course you will need to search another 63 times.

My understanding is KC searched and found the Chloroform recipe site, bookmarked it and then visited the site 84 times. Still weird.

Then that makes even less sense. You visit a single website on chloroform 83 times in one day? It's a drunken chimp.

The searches were done in one day but I don't think all the visits were. It was in March 2008 but I can't remember exactly how many days.

What ever happened to the BSOD laptop? We heard all about... second by second with the tower but was nothing found on the laptop? Is there a link somewhere I ahve look a few times and can't find anything. Thanks.

That is a TOTAL # of times visited to that specific site. This isn't over the course of one day, its the total history the computer forensics were looking at.

If you are looking for a chloroform recipe you only need to visit the site once or twice. Shoot, you could memorize the recipe because it's relatively simple. Makes no sense at all.

The searches were done in one day but I don't think all the visits were. It was in March 2008 but I can't remember exactly how many days.

Yes, I think it spanned a week or so-- I wish they could have looked at May for the same reasons. :cool:

If you are looking for a chloroform recipe you only need to visit the site once or twice. Shoot, you could memorize the recipe because it's relatively simple. Makes no sense at all.

Agreed but I don't think anything KC does makes sense. Who drives around with their dead child in the trunk?

My understanding is KC searched and found the Chloroform recipe site, bookmarked it and then visited the site 84 times. Still weird.

Maybe that page was open on the computer, and she was also accessing my space, facebook, email, anything else. If she clicked between the different pages, would that explain the 84 "searches" or clicks? Right now I have 8 windows open on my computer and I have in and out of them all day long...

Maybe she just pulled up the page each time she had to make a new batch? I can't honestly see Casey making this, even as simple as it is to make I just can't see it. But who knows?!

Maybe that page was open on the computer, and she was also accessing my space, facebook, email, anything else. If she clicked between the different pages, would that explain the 84 "searches" or clicks? Right now I have 8 windows open on my computer and I have in and out of them all day long...

I think it just shows as one visit but I'm not a computer expert. Maybe someone with more knowledge than me can answer that for us.

Its very easy to make with basic high school chemistry skills. Of course Casey isn't so bright so I really can't see her doing it but maybe she did. We'll never know for sure. Where would she have done this I wonder? In the garage? Seems unlikely she would do this herself.

If she did make it I don't think it was intended to kill, that isn't what its for - its to knock people out. There are more efficient ways to kill. That lends more to the accidental death theory in my mind.

The searches were:

Internal bleeding
Ruptured spleen
Death
Self-defense
Chest trauma
Inhalation
Chloroform
Hand to hand combat

This doesn't look like the searches someone would do if they wanted to kill their little girl, or even an adult. Something else was on the mind of the person doing these searches.

This doesn't look like the searches someone would do if they wanted to kill their little girl, or even an adult. Something else was on the mind of the person doing these searches.

I thought ( and I could be wrong) that those were the links that KC clicked on after searching for chloroform. She didn't actually type in each one of those. It may have been when she was on wiki.

I agree. I'm a martial artist and very into tactical firearms training, If the FBI looked through my search history I'd be done for! lol

I've listened to every police interview and been through all the evidence and I still don't buy that Casey planned this out. If she did this is the worst murder plan ever. By all accounts she was an overprotective mother. Her friends all say Caylee was her life. It doesn't add up. Even with Casey's personality disorders I still think she just screwed up somehow and the child ended up dead. I don't see enough direct evidence that says this was a planned out murder. It is certainly possible as she may have changed but its all so strange. Only Casey really knows the truth..and she will never tell.

I thought ( and I could be wrong) that those were the links that KC clicked on after searching for chloroform. She didn't actually type in each one of those. It may have been when she was on wiki.

No, I believe the testimony states those were searches that were actually done. There were a couple others on specific medical topics as well. None of which were related to anything to do with murder and so on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back