Anthonys May Sue Over Merchandise being Sold

I wasn't sure where to put this but it seems a bit relevant here because of the trademarking being discussed and usage of words and images.

I was just on facebook and look at the ad that was on the side of my page. The ad linked to a stay at home mom page: www.facebook.com/pages/Stay-At-Home-Moms-Unite/170631669665371?sk=app_208195102528120 (not that I want to help them with publicity but just so people can see what it linked to)

I mean wth? That is sick! I noticed a few people commenting on their page and they think so too.

:shakehead:

Did you find this today? I wonder if ICA posted that herself back in 2008. Saying that she was a stay at home Mom. Wouldn't that also prove that she didn't have a job outside of the home? I need to go and check this out.

I must be missing something because I don't see the photo of ICA and Caylee. Do I have to hit the LIKE button on that page in order to see it? What am I missing here?

The picture is not on their facebook page. They are using it in an ad for their facebook page. It has nothing to do with KC at all. This facebook page is just using the picture of KC and Cayleee to get people to visit their page.

While you browse facebook, ads show up on the side of the page. That's where I saw it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back