Anthonys on GMA - Monday Nov 10

I'm thinking that a store doesn't just hand over their videos for just anyone to watch. I'm thinking LE would have to get a warrant or cooperation of some sort? I don't know for sure, but that's what I thought.

Btw....Fox is reporting the hearing for the gag order is cancelled. :mad:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

On the bright side.... no gag order means Cindy will still be free to help the prosecution BURY CASEY!

And you have to admit, she's doing an EXCELLENT JOB for the prosecution.

No evidence that she is dead?

1. She has not been seen alive on Earth since June 16th.
    [*]The car that was abandoned smelled like a human corpse.
    [*]After 31 days Casey had not reported that she was "missing".
    [*]Every location where Casey said she was has been proven to be a falsehood-a lie.
    [*]A hair was recovered with the death band and the mitochondrial DNA of Casey/Caylee/Cindy. Two are alive, so that leaves Caylee as the corpse that the hair was recovered from.
    [*]George knows what human decom smells like and has said that once you smell it you do not forget it. He has stated that when he smelled the car, his only thought was "Please don't let it be my Caylee".
    [*]There was a basketball size stain in the trunk that the "odor" was eminating from. This stain tested positive for human decomposition.
    [*]In the 31 days that Casey AND Caylee were missing none of Casey's purchases made were items that Caylee would have needed.
    [*]Caylee's favorite toy in the world was left in the backseat of the car, indicating that she will not be needing it any longer.
    [*]There IS no Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales.
    [*]There were searches for the dangerous chemical CHLOROFORM before Caylee went missing.

So true. Too bad the interviewer didn't read these off to her.

Also, in George's interview with LE he said he didn't approve of the new set of friends Casey was hanging around with the last few months.
But you'd let your beloved grandaughter go LIVE with one of them?

I hate to say this, but I think Cindy & George were probably relieved to see Casey walk out the door and were probably even a little relieved they didn't have the resposibility of taking care of Caylee at least for awhile.
A little vacation for the parents who supported 2 extra people.

I guess they looked for them at that time kind of like they're looking for Caylee now huh?

I wish GMA asked Cindy why their stupid MySpace page lists Caylee's "HEROES" and the number one hero is the sociopath mother who didn't bother telling anyone Caylee was missing? The sociopath mother who STILL can't be bothered to tell anyone where to find Caylee?

This family has a very, very sick definition of the word "hero" if they have the audacity to whine about people who SEARCHED for Caylee but call the person who KILLED her a "hero."

I hate to say this, but I think Cindy & George were probably relieved to see Casey walk out the door and were probably even a little relieved they didn't have the resposibility of taking care of Caylee at least for awhile.
A little vacation for the parents who supported 2 extra people.

I said the same thing last night.... I think they were SO relieved to have some peace & quiet in their house for a couple of weeks, they weren't in a rush to chase after Casey.

They forced themselves to accept Casey's ridiculous excuses for why Caylee couldn't come to the phone. In their hearts they KNEW something wasn't right but they didn't want to deal with Casey so they just ignored common sense & hoped for the best.

They sat on THEIR A$$ES for a month & didn't protect Caylee from a monster who lied & stole from everyone she had contact with. They did NOTHING while the "sociopath" was running around Orlando with this grandchild they claim to love?????

Poor Caylee... dragged to drinking parties... stuck sitting around with a strange man while her slutty mother was in a bedroom servicing her latest man. And real nice for a 2 year old to be sleeping in a bed with her heroic "mama" & a strange man. And they still call Casey a victim. :furious:

Cindy is facing a lifetime of anguish, seeing Caylee everywhere and nowhere.

Casey is going to prison; the only thing that remains to be determined is whether she'll be released in Cindy's lifetime.

What comes out of Cindy's mouth is "Casey is a victim", because she cannot bring herself to say the truth - "I am a victim."

Why can't she just once express the horror of being victimized by a kidnapper who has stolen her precious grandchild?

Because she knows there is no kidnapper.

Dunno if it's pathetic or sad.But I am tired of her.

Cindy is facing a lifetime of anguish, seeing Caylee everywhere and nowhere.

Casey is going to prison; the only thing that remains to be determined is whether she'll be released in Cindy's lifetime.

What comes out of Cindy's mouth is "Casey is a victim", because she cannot bring herself to say the truth - "I am a victim."

Why can't she just once express the horror of being victimized by a kidnapper who has stolen her precious grandchild?

Because she knows there is no kidnapper.

There are so many sick dynamics going on here, it would take days just to comment on every thing: Victim complex (by mother and daughter), enabling, borderline, anguish, desperation, disregard for facts...we could go on and on. It's like watching a bad movie. I think if this baby isn't found, the 'crazy' tide will not turn in CA's favor. I can see much tragedy if she isn't found.

For all the searches going on, the outpouring of generosity by so many people, the fact that you and I sit here concerned about what happened to this innocent little girl, it makes me angry that that excuse of a human being sits smug knowing what she did to her. May she get what's coming to her, in this life and after.

HEY CINDY! I have a huge issue - HUGE - with your wording.

QUESTION? How can your beloved daughter KC be GRIEVING for a child that is ALIVE? Grieving means Caylee has died.

Do you realize what you said? Why not just tell everyone the truth, the jig is up! I'm just sick of hearing from you and having the opportunity to spew your lies to the world.

Prediction - This show is going to piss you all off more than you think it will. They went to Gainsville to follow a lead over the weekend. They are persueing it. I think on WESH, Cindy said something to the effect of "sorry for TES, good for us" about the search coming up with nothing.

Things that make you go WTH!!

As if some kidnapper is going to be wandering around nearby in Gainesville, in public, in a store on a weekend when a major search is underway for Caylee in the same State, her photo is on the news hourly and -- you are only ~100 miles away!!!!

Hmmmm.

Things that make you go WTH!!

As if some kidnapper is going to be wandering around nearby in Gainesville, in public, in a store on a weekend when a major search is underway for Caylee in the same State, her photo is on the news hourly and -- you are only ~100 miles away!!!!

Hmmmm.

after reading the repts of Caylee from the child thing--Does CA actually think they would get her back to live with them? (i don't believe she is alive-also don't think I would be that calm if she were alive and I was sitting at home just doing nothing---I mean we know what happens to little kids...ain't pretty) jmo

HEY CINDY! I have a huge issue - HUGE - with your wording.

QUESTION? How can your beloved daughter KC be GRIEVING for a child that is ALIVE? Grieving means Caylee has died.

Do you realize what you said? Why not just tell everyone the truth, the jig is up! I'm just sick of hearing from you and having the opportunity to spew your lies to the world.

Great point!

Of course, Cindy will just conveniently try to say she meant Casey is grieving that she's missing Caylee BUT then she'd have to come up with a lie to explain why Casey was out partying for a whole month & didn't even bother telling a single person that little Caylee was missing.

The ONLY thing Casey is grieving over is not being able to PAR-TAY anymore or sleep around.

Cindy, you are an enabler. Stop it. Too much is at stake, a decent burial for your granddaughter and your daughter's life.

Casey should have been slapped down years ago.

Enough already! Why does GMA keep having this woman on their show. She just repeats herself over and over again, she is not a sympathetic person, she is not a grieving grandmother and the public knows she's lying through her teeth. GMA needs to think about their reputation.

Enough already! Why does GMA keep having this woman on their show. She just repeats herself over and over again, she is not a sympathetic person, she is not a grieving grandmother and the public knows she's lying through her teeth. GMA needs to think about their reputation.

Ratings, ratings, and ratings.

I couldn't watch this. I fear that I would have thrown the television out the front door.

For all of us who are blessed to have children, and are grateful that we do not have a Casey; All I can say is YES it is frustrating, and yes Cindy and George are major enablers, and yes we would all love to throw something at them to shake them up.
But we do not have a clue what it would be like to be in their shoes.
I heard George say he won't believe that he raised someone who can harm another human being. Imagine his pain and why he would go in denial.

ALL I can see is the moment they knew they lost one they knew they lost both and will do whatever they can to save one. JMHO but I've been know to be highly intuitive.
I do not think that George & Cindy should have cleaned the car;
As her parents they did not even know that she was not working or who the baby sitter was? WHAT?
My parents lived in the same building when I had my daughter, they knew all my baby sitters, and had a phone number for my job.
So they know more then what they are saying; and they are trying to save her.
WE DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY COPE!.

I couldn't watch this. I fear that I would have thrown the television out the front door.

You were smart not to watch. I only saw the interview when I clicked on a link here. I am so beyond grossed out. If I hear one more time that LE failed by not putting out an Amber Alert, I will suffer acute Spontaneous Human Combustion!There was no Amber Alert, Cindy, because NO ONE IN YOUR FAMILY REPORTED CAYLEE MISSING FOR OVER 30 DAYS! GET IT?????
KC IS NOT A VICTIM; HER MISSING DAUGHTER IS!!!
I need to find a rant thread quickly............:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

DAH, CA this is about your dear little 2+ yr. old INNOCENT grand daughter not the monster YOU raised!!!IMO.........CA SHUT UP...........

I watched it this morning, and I had to say: Cindy looks tired out... beat down... and I commend Chris for taking a passive tone in interviewing her... he handled her the best way one could, given that she is obviously not wanting to deal with the reality and truth of what has happened to Caylee. Sometimes, you have to just have to step back and nod at the person, because provoking them with the truth will only garner unwarranted drama. You can't fight a battle with someone that has their own personal battle with reality going on inside of their head.

Well, I didn't watch it. From the looks of it, it was just the same old bull anyway. I am so tired of them :slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back