Anthonys open door to lynch mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine opening the door, and no, none of the accounts say they were attacked at their door, as the title led me to believe at 1st. They went out with baseball bat. They had no idea if freaks banging, throwing rocks, whatever had guns. No idea at all. They then place push and shove on lawn at 1am, then let the perps run off?! Psssh, no way! clock 'em in the knee caps.

This smells hinky as all freakin' get out. That's my opinion.
Passin I have to agree with you. Seems pretty odd that the day before George is accusing the media of paying protesters and look what happens. There had been lots of talk about how none of the protesters had touched the Anthonys, while the family felt free to push and shove. Seems a little too convenient for my suspicious mind. If a protester is arrested for shoving then we better see George and Lee in cuffs as well.

I need to add that I don't agree with how some protesters are acting but the family wants them banned and I wouldn't put it past them to stage an attack to further their cause. Why in the world would you go outside at that time of night to engage in acts like this??

http://www.wesh.com/news/17501869/detail.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

http://www.local6.com/news/17501847/detail.html

Three different stories about the incident here, first one they (protesters) were pounding on door, second,
Cindy came out to confront them (protesters) first, third, they (protesters) were throwing rocks at the house. Ok get the damn story straight!

Tell me about it! LOL now I'm mad at the media!

The protesters should not have entered the property with no trespassing signs up. The protesters had no right banging on the door or throwing rocks at the house. The Anthony's should not have come out of their house. This is a very nasty situation,and the Anthony's should have called the police,not Casey.

This is just pure harassment masquerading as "protesting".

Why would you open the door, or have a hammer and a baseball bat with you? Just asking for more trouble IMO. They should have just called the police and stayed in the house. The Anthony family is being harassed though, they need to get KC back in the slammer where she belongs, then the protesters will back off.

No
You don't have the right to do whatever you want in this world.Heck this is just a forum and there are rules to follow.
What kind of person would even think of attacking a Older man or Woman.
Cindy and George have done nothing and for those animals to attack them is wrong.
Should the protesters be arrested for grabbing and shoving? What about George and Lee for putting their hands on people and their property? Serious question.

This is just pure harassment masquerading as "protesting".

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly ,those young people could care less about Caylee ,they are punks just looking for trouble.
From what I see they look to be teenagers ,early 20's ..

I see we are all gonna go back and forth so lets all agree to disagree....however the Anthonys have a right to protect themselves and their property and habor their guilty daughter....yes Caylee was let down by the one person who should have protected her..
but two wrongs don't make a right here...and by targeting this family's home at 130 in morning is not right and not peaceful...protestors have a right to do so peacefully ....not by throwing rocks and pounding on doors....they violated the rights of George and Cindy and are giving the judge and the HOA even more reasons to move them down the street.
(not that I think that will stop any of this)
Their daughter needs to feel some remorse ....but I bet she is loving every minute of this...the center of attention ...."A CELEBRITY"...wake up little girl...they don't have people pounding on their doors at 1 am or throwing rocks.....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly ,those young people could care less about Caylee ,they are punks just looking for trouble.
From what I see they look to be teenagers ,early 20's ..

You got six kids would you hurt one of them? Enough said

Should the protesters be arrested for grabbing and shoving? What about George and Lee for putting their hands on people and their property? Serious question.

Remember George and Lee were charged ,so yes the protesters should be also.
I would of went fist to cuffs with those little punks and tell you what my husband may of cracked a bat or two over their punk heads ,then again my whole street may of joined in ..

Well, it isn't protesting at 1am in the morning, that's just being a butthead. I have my hinky meter going off beeeg time. Further, we have three different media reports. The video I watched showed 'protesters' (not at 1am) watching the 'trepass line'...

edit to clarify: I was using 'protesters' (not at 1am) to mean I don't consider 1am 'protesters' but buttheads, punks. But they were watching the trespassline, and we have no clear media report at this time.

You got six kids would you hurt one of them? Enough said

No
{by the way I have 5 ,lost the 6th 3 weeks ago}

But if I did ,my mom ,she'd beat the tar outta me ,but still love me.
Casey will still have to face jailtime if she harmed Caylee ,no matter what .

"I would of went fist to cuffs with those little punks and tell you what my husband may of cracked a bat or two over their punk heads ,then again my whole street may of joined in .."

Agreed.

However, imo G&C should drag Casey out there and let the protestors have at her, why should they be attacked because of what thier daughter has done.

Remember George and Lee were charged
where is this at, I didn't know they were charged.

No

So if that is what she'd do to you then why do you condone Cindy and George not doing this to Casey?

why did they even open the dang door? I mean come on, and no arrests were made? Something hinky I think!

I was disheartened that no arrests were made. LE has done an outstanding job and has had my utmost respect until this incident.

These kids looked like high school kids. Why were they out at 1:30 a.m.?

No

Right, at 1 am they should have grabbed KC by the hair and dragged her outside, and screamed WHY ARE YOU LETTING PEOPLE DO THIS TO US?

But alas, no, little KC was prob on the internet, too busy I guess.

Time and again, The Anthony's engage these people. There was NO reason to open the door, NO reason for them to step foot outside their house ESPECIALLY at 1:30 a.m. And as far as the Anthony's not being able to leave their home--they don't leave anyway whether to look for Caylee or to do anything else unless you count George driving his billboard. There are days when there aren't any protesters and they still stay home. People are outraged that this child has been missing now for 96 days. I think it's going to get worse if anything.

I agree gigi.....why come outside at 11:30 or 1:30 at night anyway? Is it their right? Sure...absolutely! But WHY would they want to?! I think they are doing it on purpose because they have found a way to look like the "victims" to the public and are trying to gain a little sympathy any way they can get it.

I'm still on my first cup of coffee so I hope this makes sense to someone else besides me! :)

Remember George and Lee were charged ,so yes the protesters should be also.
I would of went fist to cuffs with those little punks and tell you what my husband may of cracked a bat or two over their punk heads ,then again my whole street may of joined in ..
I said arrested, not charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member