Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

The part about this that I find highly amusing, is that JB is asking for a "Master ?" to be present if LE interviews Dominic C, but until that happens, Dominic C goes and appears in an interview, supposedly to explain why he was there...so I guess it's ok to tell the media things openly, but DC needs a "Master" to help him talk to LE. *huge eyeroll* :rolleyes:

If the original info came from Casey through Baez, and then they went on private payroll from the Anthony's AND told other people like LP they have pierced the privilege haven't they?

If you mean they have waived Casey's A/C privilege -- no. They may have violated it, if they disclosed privileged communications to third parties, but they can't waive it. Only she can. IF they learned anything privileged while working as agents of her attorney, it stays so.

The best part which I'm hoping means he does have the tape to show what he really video taped is this part:

Casey said Hoover simply showed up at the Anthony's door one day and offered to help them deal with protesters free of charge, and the Anthony’s allowed it.

That would mean JB, LA r the A's can't control what he's allowed to say to LE & FBI!

DC claims this in the article too.

According to Casey, James Hoover now claims his video no longer exists, that he taped over it.

"I would be interested to talking with James Hoover myself," Casey said. "I have over 40 phone calls in to him and he has not returned my phone calls."

Angel, Thank you for posting:) They can not throw each other under fast enough. Hum, so DC is claiming he was innocently following up on a teen hang out lead while searching for an "Alive Caylee".IIRC he said in another interview yesterday that this was the only lead he followed up on that was not for an "Alive Caylee".Yet, he did not tell CA or GA until after Caylee was found. It sounds like he is saying Hoover is the one up to something shady? :confused: Sounds like the bunch of them are "completely inappropriate"... to say the VERY least.

Sorry for the run on but... :bang:

Hey you all.
I just found this and was kind of shocked that they are now saying the Anthonys knew where the body was hidden the whole time?
This case sure is getting crazier isn't it. It is just a matter of time when they all tell on everyone?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18391868/index.html

The reporter on the tape at your link says the PI's learned of the area, but didn't tell the A's until after 12/11. By coincidence I'm sure, the A's were out of town the day the tape was made.

This article http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html

quotes LP saying that the P.I. was aware "that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive" as early as mid-November, and that it was known that Caylee wasn't alive at that time.

"He (Padilla) says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th (of Nov.) and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

If they found her body on Nov 15, and she wasn't in the wooded area off of Suburban...where was she? And why didn't they call LE on Nov 15?

Duck tape is fantastic. It can even save lives!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duct_tape

(snip)
NASA engineers and astronauts have used duct tape in the course of their work, including in some emergency situations. One such usage occurred in 1970, when the square carbon dioxide filters from Apollo 13's failed command module had to be modified to fit round receptacles in the lunar module, which was being used as a lifeboat after an explosion en route to the moon. A workaround was made using duct tape and other items on board Apollo 13, with the ground crew relaying directions to the spacecraft and its crew. The lunar module CO2 scrubbers started working again, saving the lives of the three astronauts on board.

I keep duct tape around in case of emergency ring worm. I got that yucky stuff on my arm from leaning on the exam table in the vet's office when my cat was there. I was told to cover the ring worm with duct tape to shut off the light source that helps it grow. It was gone in a week. Really. Off hand, at this moment I don't know where the tape is located in the house or garage but, I'm know we've got a roll somewhere.

Nope, you're not dreaming it. In fact, Amy posted to Casey's facebook something about Casey stealing her duct tape and never returning it.

I'm sure duct tape was used to hold that american flag in place that Casey wore.

According to a 'friend' (Exit 13) who was at the party; Casey was the only one who did not use duct tape on her costume! :woohoo:

Duct tape Yes ! Use it for everything !
Have some in the KITCHEN !
Have some in the Craft room~!
Have some in the CAR !
and Have some in the Garage...
& the WORK TRUCK ! ! !
For Repairs... For Temporary ~~ Quick Fix ! ! !
Or for permanent repairs ! Some Crafters use it....

KC did say she used it to hold her American Flag around her body at
the No Clothes Party !

My thoughts.....
She always says she was a CSI Miami buff !
She thinks she can commit a perfect crime.

Maybe she did use Amy's tape !
Maybe she used LA tape !
or maybe she threw it away in the dumpster...
or maybe someone threw it out in the trash at the home.
or even
carried trash ... to a work place and disposed of it...
after all
A C R I M E was committed and the person
DID NOT WANT TO BE * C A U G H T ! ! !
Maybe the
LE found it in car... and have it...
Perhaps GA/ CA found it and threw it away before the
car was impounded !
Maybe LA Thew it away !
Maybe KC was at LA House in the time ....
GA says... I saw KC & CAYLEE leave....
perhaps they went to LA Place.... and
that maybe where the BAD DEED happened !!! ? ? ?

*** In some video of news.... LA had shaved his head...
movie star... BS did that also when she new that she
was going to have to be before a Judge.. and questioned
RE: Child Custody ! & drug testing does show up in the HAIR ! ! !

**** Now LA has apt cleaned from top to bottom....
normally....
we would not think twice re: Duct Tape!
normally...... we would not think twice re: Cleaning Carpets.... that
we already ... clean... BUT
Since This CASE is so important...
makes you stop and think twice ! ! !

LE & FBI know all about CRIMINALS....
using duct tape !

I must admit....
since GA was LE>>>at one time...
I think....
it is strange that there is NO Duct Tape at the A Home !
BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LE could
L@@K and see if they find a piece of already used...DUCT TAPE!
on
a repair... somewhere in the House... The Garage ... The Shed...
The Pool Area...
POSIBILITY

NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this DC... PI.................
this is
just beyond.... my minds... imagination....
WHAT IS UP
WITH>>>>>
ATTNY................. PI .......... FAMILY>>>>>>>>>> etc ? ? ?
Very Odd behavior
It
is unreal to me...
But
JMO............................ I think they have just boxed themselves
into
more corners.... than the COURT ROOM HAS>>>>>>>>>>>>
L@@K OUT>>>>>>>>
Here comes.....
LE & FBI..........
Evidence Is There !
GOOD BYE KC !

JMO
jjgram

If the original info came from Casey through Baez, and then they went on private payroll from the Anthony's AND told other people like LP they have pierced the privilege haven't they?

That may be correct for DC but not for JH article states this too....

Casey said Hoover simply showed up at the Anthony's door one day and offered to help them deal with protesters free of charge, and the Anthony’s allowed it.:bang:

Nope, you're not dreaming it. In fact, Amy posted to Casey's facebook something about Casey stealing her duct tape and never returning it.

I'm sure duct tape was used to hold that american flag in place that Casey wore.

This was in the Lake Vaj thread

exit13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer
bumping question for Chez

Exit, in case you don't know what this is about, apparently the day after the ABC party Amy sent a message to Casey about Casey losing her duct tape. And you probably heard about the duct tape found on the remains.
i think everybody but Casey had used duct tape at the party

Also Amy was working with props in a community theater--somewhere on here it was speculated that when she said "just when I thought I had enough duct tape" (paraphrased) she was referring to using it at the theater.

I am so bad at this posting! The last sentence in the above red part was the reply from exit 13 to the post. If I can get enough posts done to be able to look at attachments, I swear I'll go back to lurking. I just don't know how many that is...........anyone know?

While I was trying to figure out how to do all this, missmybaby answered much better than I! cuss, cuss, slap head, open mouth and scream silently so I don't wake anyone that will say "I can't believe you're on the d*mn site again!

The video of DC coming out of the woods and on his cell phone, in my opinion, has been doctored. Again, MOO. I have some knowledge of computer graphics and can spot little "glitches." IMO when DC turns to come out of the woods, he does not have his arm cocked 90 degrees with his phone up to his ear - his arm is hanging down. But then in a split second, as he passes by a thick vine or branch, his arm is suddenly well established in it's 90 degree bend and he is talking on his phone. IMO the vine/branch was the distraction - as it came into the frame, the splice/edit in the video occurred. Does anyone else see this?

The video of DC coming out of the woods and on his cell phone, in my opinion, has been doctored. Again, MOO. I have some knowledge of computer graphics and can spot little "glitches." IMO when DC turns to come out of the woods, he does not have his arm cocked 90 degrees with his phone up to his ear - his arm is hanging down. But then in a split second, as he passes by a thick vine or branch, his arm is suddenly well established in it's 90 degree bend and he is talking on his phone. IMO the vine/branch was the distraction - as it came into the frame, the splice/edit in the video occurred. Does anyone else see this?

Maybe if you had a link to the video in question I could look and give you my opinion.Other wise I can't say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back