Anthony's PI sends statement to Fox 35 - 10/15

Ok ok.. lol..

Just keep the faith. I have complete trust in LE and Tim Miller. I think she'll be found soon and have the proper burial she deserves.

In the meantime, we'll be entertained by the side show, and these PIs hired by the A's are an interesting dig.

Ditto.

Absolutely, very little needed for PB warrant now, given the indictment.

Blink, what is a PB warrant? I'm a little slow today. Sorry:bang:

Baez has a job to protect his client. That's a given.

The A's feel like everyone is against them, I'm sure. I would guess that hiring PIs to investigate their 'tips' and get paid well for it, then the A's feel like someone is on their side. To me, it seems more like a support system than true leads.

I really can't blame the PIs for doing their job. They are obligated to a point to be neutral and unbiased, reporting only facts. But like I've said, they will still get paid, even if their results aren't in the A's favor. There's no loss for the PIs no matter what they find.... or don't find.

If they're giving the A's false hope, then it's an unethical situation, of course. It will be interesting to find out what type of reports they've made on these Caylee sightings.

Hey.....has anybody heard anything else about the PI "being 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home" ?

Hey.....has anybody heard anything else about the PI "being 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home" ?

I have not heard this, but will it be in a body-bag, I do not mean to sound horrible with this statement...................but Caylee is gone. All these statements about finding Caylee alive is not going to happen, nothing would make me happier if that was true, but I am not in denial, this is not my family member and with the help of God Caylee will be found soon to STOP all these lies, mistruth, etc.

What did I miss? Who is on parole???:):blowkiss:
Cannot figure it out...:confused:

you and me both....:waitasec::confused: These PIs were supposed to prove many things, (including the pic that is now moved to the parking lot thread)? I haven't seen anything valid...just a lot of hot air.

I have not heard this, but will it be in a body-bag, I do not mean to sound horrible with this statement...................but Caylee is gone. All these statements about finding Caylee alive is not going to happen, nothing would make me happier if that was true, but I am not in denial, this is not my family member and with the help of God Caylee will be found soon to STOP all these lies, mistruth, etc.

chesterp you are so right about your feelings on the lies, etc. I feel the same way. The truth needs to be found out and Caylee laid to rest and this constant denial from the family needs to end. I do understand on what it means to hold on to hope, but they have twisted the truth so many times for Casey, it just needs to stop, I really can't stand to listen to anything they have to say any more. It makes me angry. :furious:

you and me both....:waitasec::confused: These PIs were supposed to prove many things, (including the pic that is now moved to the parking lot thread)? I haven't seen anything valid...just a lot of hot air.

Thanks Fandy, I feel better now.:blowkiss::hug:

The next question for all of you PI's - also posted in the Todd Black thread, but more relevant here:

George statements, on the Fox 35 midnite newscast (late due to the ballgame) Looks like it is from earlier today before the Black statement hit the airwaves:

"Every indication I have is that she's still alive"

"My PI believes, and from information I'm receiving from him, that we're 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home"

I am now wondering, if they are paying PI's, could those PI's be stringing them along, taking advantage of their emotional state, to get their money?

Comments from PI's? Are there any bindable ethics involved in getting a PI license? Could that sort of thing happen at all, anywhere? I'm curious now.

Not to slag any PI's, I'm sure most are honorable, especially ours. :)

PIs are pretty regulated in CA. Some states don't even require any formal background, IIRC.

People will always "think" they see Caylee until her body is found. This is what happens in every case. This is why it needs to be focused on more to find Caylees body so these grandparents can have closure!

... and a few will continue to see Caylee AFTER the body is found. They'll plead test falsification, etc.

http://www.pimall.com/nais/d-fla-b.html

D & A INVESTIGATIONS, INC: 2735 W. State Rd 434, Longwood, FL 32779. www.dgator.com Phone: 407-865-7152. Email: dominic@dgator.com Agency License Number: A 2800031. Specializations: We provide services to corporations, attorneys, individuals and insurance companies and are committed to providing the most discreet, and professional services available, including but not limited to: Background Investigations, Construction Audits, Litigation Support, Surveillance, GPS Tracking, Witness Interviews. (5-12-08-1u)

PI's do not have the resouces that LE does. If the PI is onto anything, he shoudl have provided evidence to G & C. Videotape, etc. I seriously doubt he has any. The FBI has FAR more resouces than any PI can access so I would believe them LONG before I'd believe any PI.

Doesn't take a lot to have more experience than Baez. :)

Would there be official records of who D interned for? I would think he would need them for references, so his background could be checked out. Could tell us something.

Why do you say a 5 year internship??? According to the Division of Licensing it's 2 years.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/investigations/apply.html

It is very odd that he doesn't list any of his experience on his web site...most pi's will say they worked for LE for x years etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back