Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

I have a hard time believing that kc wants this jailhouse memorial. I think she is so over trying to mourn for Caylee, and it would just annoy her b/c everyone would still be focusing on Caylee. The only reason kc would want to see her parents is to have them coddle her and so she can complain about being in jail. I mean, does anyone really understand how she's feeling in all of this????

Oh, I doubt very seriously that KC wants any part of this "private meeting". IMO it is CA and BC that have dreamed this up together. Jails don't do face to face family reunions for a lot of reasons, the biggest being the ability for folks to "slip contraband" into inmates hands. In this case, I still say it could be a good thing for the A family to be in close contact with KC as they try to move forward from this tragedy. I do wonder, though, (as others have already mentioned) if KC would even be willing to participate at this point. She certainly won't want Caylee to be the center of attention once again, nor does she want to face her father now that Caylee has been found, but she may enjoy the break from her cell.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back