Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is a repeat, I am very limited with my time right now.

I think George lied about seeing Casey on the 16th of June. IMO, that means he was able to come out of denial long enough to recognize she was probably involved, and lie to cover for her. Same for Cindy and the alleged fight that took place on June 15th. So I'm not buying the 'denial excuse' for why they have acted the way they did. Prosecute away.
And how would LE know what they are getting with an immunity deal? IMO, this could be another opportunity for them to weave some tale for LE to waste more manpower looking into.
They have had 6 months to come clean, for whatever reasons they chose not to. IMO, they MUST be held accountable.
Lanie

No immunity. They did everthing they could do impede the investigation. Slamming LE, Tim Miller and the searchers. Continuing the spin about "credible" sightings. Anything to get away from ground searches.

Although I don't think they had anything to do with the murder, I think they knew from the beginning what the real truth was, but decided to do whatever they could to keep anyone else from finding out the truth.

This sounds like another control issue from CA, what are they going to give the state for immunity? I think after she dissed LE she wants the state to over look the Conflicting Stories = Lies what are they going to say? Are they going to take the rap? Their daughter lied to LE, she was charged for mis-truths and they should realize they broke the law as well. Poor little Caylee did not have a second chance, why should they. :furious:

It's all about the money. If they are convicted as an accomplice or an accessory (of or after the fact), then they cannot profit from any photo/video licensing fees, movie or book deals.

When this is all over, the tv cameras go home, and the nation goes back to living their lives, neither CA or GA are going to have much luck in finding a job. The company CA works for now is probably just waiting for her to return from LOA so they can lay her off. Their neighbors won't want to have anything to do with them. They will have a hard time selling their house if they desire to move. No one will want them moving into their neighborhood. They will have to live in a "non community" area (like out in a field somewhere). They will be stared at everywhere they go (at least here in Florida). They will never be able to take vacations, etc., like the rest of us "commoners" do, without being stared at or bothered. So the more money they have, the more privacy they can garner.

Ever notice how natural and comfortable CA looks when she steps in and out of those limos, is sitting on national media, etc. ? That can be very intoxicating to an individual who hasn't had that type of treatment before.

Yep, it's all about the money.

This case has increased my vocabulary. I have all these new words for 'lying' now.

Half truths
Mis truths
Conflicting stories

Cindy is not seeking immunity out of the goodness of her heart - she wants something out of this - it needs to benefit Cindy. I'll bet her lawyer has told her point blank you could be in trouble by impeding the investigation all along so, if you have something to bring to the table that will clear up the investigation then we'll talk about immunity from prosecution.

Isn't it strange that all of a sudden remains are found, evidence is being collected and now Cindy wants immunity? She sure didn't seek it earlier. She enjoyed LE running around chasing their tails while she hit the talk show circuit - everything came to a screeching halt thanks to a meter reader.

I think George lied about seeing Casey on the 16th of June. IMO, that means he was able to come out of denial long enough to recognize she was probably involved, and lie to cover for her. Same for Cindy and the alleged fight that took place on June 15th. So I'm not buying the 'denial excuse' for why they have acted the way they did. Prosecute away.
And how would LE know what they are getting with an immunity deal? IMO, this could be another opportunity for them to weave some tale for LE to waste more manpower looking into.
They have had 6 months to come clean, for whatever reasons they chose not to. IMO, they MUST be held accountable.
Lanie
I have seen this mentioned a lot, but i am missing something.
Why would george lie about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th? I don;t understand what advantage or disadvantage that is to Casey. IOW, an alibi for the morning of the 16th doesn't buy Casey anything does it? I don't know why he would lie about it.

I too think that something was in the bag with Caylee from the house. Cindy knew the item (sheet?) was missing but did not tell LE. Now CA knows that LE knows and wants immunity. There also seems to be some connection between the backyard and the bag. After retrieving the car and recognizing the smell CA and GA immediately searched the backyard before LE arrived. As soon as Caylee was found, LE went to secure the A's backyard. What did the A's know about their backyard that they did not tell LE?

Why would george lie about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th? I don;t understand what advantage or disadvantage that is to Casey. IOW, an alibi for the morning of the 16th doesn't buy Casey anything does it? I don't know why he would lie about it.

I don't understand the lie part of it either---but why would ga state he saw them (giving complete discription of clothing worn--) yet iirc correctly kc worked 9-1---even a split shift at this point doesn't allow ga to see her at 12:50 to complete the wardrobe detail...

I too think that something was in the bag with Caylee from the house. Cindy knew the item (sheet?) was missing but did not tell LE. Now CA knows that LE knows and wants immunity. There also seems to be some connection between the backyard and the bag. After retrieving the car and recognizing the smell CA and GA immediately searched the backyard before LE arrived. As soon as Caylee was found, LE went to secure the A's backyard. What did the A's know about their backyard that they did not tell LE?

I think LE found it the forward kinda way--they used their brains and experience.....:blowkiss:---but I to would want to know about the backyard deets....that alone thru me....the pizza bizwa---that was a cover and/or comfort to cling to---other actions have been way more vocal...

I still am interested in when la was talking with kc in her bedroom on the 15th of July (guess you coud say started his own investigation)----the way he presented it always hit me as odd....so when mom calls LE what are you going to say....then gets to the lets pretend---okay what is your story.... I realize it could go both ways --- but in lieu of past behaviors it just always struck me as odd...

I'm not sure why GA would lie either. Maybe he just got his days mixed up. I do think that Caylee died the night of the 15th after the fight with CA. Maybe GA was just trying to cover up the fight because he knew how it would affect CA to think that the fight caused Caylee's death. Initially I thought that KC left with Caylee after the fight. Now I'm wondering if KC locked herself and Caylee in her bedroom, Killed Caylee in the bedroom wrapped her in a sheet and left during the night while everyone was asleep. If Caylee witnessed the fight then she had to be crying, upset and hard to console. Is that why the tape was around her mouth?

Do you think it's possibe that KC put a couple of shovels full of sand from the sand box into the bag with Caylee to weigh it down in the water? Maybe that's what the LE was looking for in the backyard...a sand comparison.

Lanie

Your thoughts are where mine are at.....is it a possibility that Caylee got caught inbetween the CatFight on the 15th when Cindy went for Casey's throat?! That would help me understand why the entire family has behaved the way they have. Or was she on the receiving end of anger from a non-sleeping induced mania? Whatever happened, the A's have their reasons for wanting protection from prosecution......:confused:

What's always struck me is how quickly the Anthonys seemingly bought into Casey's "the nanny took her" story.

I mean, come on. They know this girl lies like the rug on the floor, they know she didn't have a job despite her feeble efforts to mock up emails in an effort to convince them she did, they know there was no nanny - Zanny or otherwise.

Yet they immediately believed her story that some phantom woman 'stole' Caylee?

No way.

Did she tell Lee the truth from the get-go? I don't think so, but I don't think it took him all that long to figure out, once he went into junior detective mode.

George glommed on to the idea that Caylee was taken in exchange for something Casey did. Cindy spent her time trying to make everyone believe they were the Cleavers ("We had a good night" on June 15th. Really? Was that before or after the screaming fight?).

They went with the "Caylee was kidnapped" story because they didn't know what else to do, fully knowing their daughter was capable of anything.

Do you think it's possibe that KC put a couple of shovels full of sand from the sand box into the bag with Caylee to weigh it down in the water? Maybe that's what the LE was looking for in the backyard...a sand comparison.

I thought that maybe KC drove around a couple days with Caylee in the trunk wrapped in a sheet or linen. At that point fluids began to escape from the body so she had to do something. KC backed into the garage, borrowed the shovel, takes Caylee in the backyard moving her around trying to figure out where to bury her. Decided it's too hard. Maybe the linen and Caylee's body picked up sand from the sandbox or something else from the yard. KC bags Caylee, first bag broke so she had to double bag and tape. She puts her back in the trunk and returns the shovel. The shovel never came in contact with the body, hence no evidence on the shovel. This would not explain why CA & GA searched the backyard, unless they had previously smelled something in the back from fluids left by the body.

Did Cayce confess to her parents when Leonard Padilla bailed her out and the the Anthony's maybe moved the body? Somehow, I have always thought the boyfriend, Tony had a part in this too.

I don't understand the lie part of it either---but why would ga state he saw them (giving complete discription of clothing worn--) yet iirc correctly kc worked 9-1---even a split shift at this point doesn't allow ga to see her at 12:50 to complete the wardrobe detail...

Advantage Casey: Connects her to the story her mother tells of a bucolic afternoon in the pool with the family and a gentle tucking in by Mommy the night before and says that routine was normal and so Casey couldn't have just gone off and killed the baby when she left.

Advantage George: He establishes the connection between Casey and Cindy's story so that each one can see that he's helping establish that normalcy that is necessary before Casey takes off for a month with Caylee, which ISN'T normal.

Advantage Cindy: People are talking about a fight that took place on June 15. Cindy's story is that everything was normal, they had a lovely day with Papa and came home to play in the pool and she tucked the girls into bed. She states she heard them breathing through the door so she knew they were in the room the next morning when she went to work.

For this one, it is Cindy's lies that are being protected, not Casey's. George puts himself as having seen Casey and Caylee leave that day for work so as to show Cindy he is going to stand behind her and cover up the lie about the fight. Cindy herself makes that telling oops when she says "When Casey came back the next day to get the computer.......she was in and out during this time anyway....." And suddenly, Cindy has made George the liar. Not that he wasn't lying, but now he's left hanging out there with the lie just not fitting into the story anymore.

Zoey is right. Casey had to work that day (hahaha. ahem.) 9-1 (even though in her written testimony she later states that she left work at 5), so George's timeline didn't work anyway. Cindy has artfully taken herself out of the game by not seeing Casey and Caylee after they went "to bed" and one can be mistaken in hearing something behind a closed door if it is something you're used to hearing.....boom. George takes one for the team.

Game of who's zooming who continues.

I believe you are right. There is something in the evidence that LE knows CA was aware of.

I'm not buying the A's are ready to tell the truth.
George may offer more info., but he will never tell all he knows, IMO.

Did Cayce confess to her parents when Leonard Padilla bailed her out and the the Anthony's maybe moved the body? Somehow, I have always thought the boyfriend, Tony had a part in this too.

I am always wondering about that.

A prosecutor wouldn't suffer any disadvantage by having Casey seen leaving in the morning , by George.

I cannot imagine why it makes a difference.

I have heard it said, several times on local Orlando news, that the footage from the nursing home is the last time Caylee was seen.

I do not know if the media is discounting George's statement, or misspeaking.

I have heard them reference Caylee's outfit from that video as "the clothes she was wearing when she went missing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BISHWHETT