Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That they are!

I live in the area where the Tara Grant murder took place (her hus
Stephen murdered her and then dismembered and scattered the
pieces). When the family finally got to okay to clean the house out
and have a garage sale it was unreal how many people came and
bought things. Gave me the creeps every time they showed it
on local t.v.

I checked the FindCaylee site yesterday and there is no mention of shirts. It's been changed to Remember Caylee, not Find Caylee. The links to the blog and the myspace page are down.

I checked the FindCaylee site yesterday and there is no mention of shirts. It's been changed to Remember Caylee, not Find Caylee. The links to the blog and the myspace page are down.

Probably have to hang onto all the "stock" for the upcoming Memorial...wonder if they will have a CD of Caylee singing You Are My Sunshine. :banghead:

Probably have to hang onto all the "stock" for the upcoming Memorial...wonder if they will have a CD of Caylee singing You Are My Sunshine. :banghead:

Probably, and all sorts of other merchandise that "you can only find here". :furious:

OLG, any Poster:
I wonder if they would even consider, even approach the idea of Caylee merchandise - approved by them? Hopefully not. What an outrage that would be.

Probably, I think they are in survival mode.

I live in the area where the Tara Grant murder took place (her hus
Stephen murdered her and then dismembered and scattered the
pieces). When the family finally got to okay to clean the house out
and have a garage sale it was unreal how many people came and
bought things. Gave me the creeps every time they showed it
on local t.v.

OMG don't give CA any ideas!

It's hard to tell. "Non-profit org that helped search for Caylee". Didn't TES just mention they were short of funds?

I notice people don't seem to be nearly as upset if it wasn't the Anthonys tho....

Good point Paddie. If they are getting requests from people who want them, and the profits are to go to something that helps others like TES, why throw them away? I would not buy one but I suppose maybe some who had searched -- or others for that matter -- might wish to have it as symbolic of their own feelings and their wish that she had been found alive, and might think of it as some way to donate to missing kids in honor of Caylee.

No need for that! --The video is played every weeknight on the Nancy Grace show. :rolleyes:

Soon they'll have a garage sale like Tori Spelling and Pamela Anderson. They'll probably want a pretty penny for the sandbox and playhouse.

they are SICK.

Oh I hadn't thought about that.
Yes they could sell them on eBay.
Your chance to own your own piece of Caylee memorabilia.
Classy!!

Caylee's toys, sandbox, playhouse, etc.:

ALL of these items (the ones they don't keep for the sake of sentimentality) should go to the same charity to which they hauled all our donations from the Caylee memorial site! If that charity is good enough for all our toys then its good enough for Caylee's playhouse, sandbox, toys purchased for her third birthday that never came, etc.

Enough said!

The idea of selling tee shirts showing a murdered child who was never really 'missing' is revolting to me.

The idea of the Anthony's (or anyone for that matter) profiting from the sale of said shirts (or anything else connected with Caylee's demise) is doubly revolting to me.

Caylee's toys, sandbox, playhouse, etc.:

ALL of these items (the ones they don't keep for the sake of sentimentality) should go to the same charity to which they hauled all our donations from the Caylee memorial site! If that charity is good enough for all our toys then its good enough for Caylee's playhouse, sandbox, toys purchased for her third birthday that never came, etc.

Enough said!

The As can call their local Social Services department, and talk to someone in a high up position. They can request that a child or children be found that Caylee's toys and clothes can be given to anonymously, without knowledge that they are Caylee's. In fact, the As could ask John Allen or Yuri to arrange this to ensure anonymity. Or they could contact Nick Savage and ask him to make the arrangements for Caylee's items to go to children outside the state of Florida to further ensure anonymity.

Or perhaps they have a friend or relative with a baby who would be happy and grateful to have Caylee's belongings, and would treasure them, and not try to eBay them as Caylee memorabilia.

Or the As could ask the funeral home to make arrangements for all of Caylee's belonging to be burned, cremated in effect, and then the ashes could be buried with Caylee. If I were in the As position, I think this is the route I would take, to ensure that whoever received the items did not sell them as Caylee memorabilia, and to avoid anybody finding out they were Caylee's items because then they could be stolen by someone looking to make $$ off Caylee.

My point is that although it would take some thinking and work, there are definitely ways that Caylee's belongings can be taken care of in a way that ensures Caylee will not be further exploited and commoditized. All it takes is somebody who cares about her, willing to think, do a little work, and to talk with some people.

I've referenced the As but actually now that I think about it, I believe KC and JB are in the driver's seat legally on this, so avoiding making money... I don't know if that's a concern of theirs...

Perhaps legally, after a certain period of time, Caylee's items could be considered legally abandoned, and the As might that way be able to make decisions about what to do with her belongings. Hopefully they will make decisions that are caring and respectful of Caylee.

Okay. That's my morning rambling :)

BeanE,

I think G and C may be able to claim ownership of all Caylee's toys and clothes since they bought them. They were the primary providers of all her needs and wants.

I have wondered if they will give her toys and clothes to Lee's child. (Assuming Mallory is pregnant. I have never actually seen this confirmed.) I could not have her things being played with, or worn, by the new child. I would get rid of everything except photos and very personal belongings. There are many deserving children out there

T-shirt sales were never ok and even more so now. They claimed the money was to be used to search for Caylee. They never searched beyond the pulling of the sign and the one time Ga was spotted walking around off of Boggy Creek road. They tried to stop the TES searches. It was grifting then and has moved to a whole new psychotic realm now. Maybe it is caused by desperation. They still have to eat and bills have to be paid. Most others accomplish this by working.

I have a feeling that it does not end here. I think we will eventually see Caylee's hairbrush and other possesions on Ebay.

The idea of selling tee shirts showing a murdered child who was never really 'missing' is revolting to me.

The idea of the Anthony's (or anyone for that matter) profiting from the sale of said shirts (or anything else connected with Caylee's demise) is doubly revolting to me.

Exactly.:mad:

How can people feel sorry for them when they are making money from a slain baby? It boggles the mind.

What???

No more T-shirts being sold?
Did they run out?
Did the Anthony's grab a conscience?

Whatever the reason, it's good to see ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500