Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

If it was on........glad I missed it....waste of time for me to listen to nuts!

If it as the show last night that aired right after NG, then no. You they had to get well rested for their big apperance (and book promotion). I sure would like to know why they suddenly backed out. I also wonder how true the rumor is they were not gettign paid enough so said no. Guess we will not know on the last part though.

Thanks for answering interested! I was looking for discussion about the program and couldn't find any???

They are asking for donations to KFN - who hasn't yet done a search yet they want more to search? Will a milliion $$$ make KFN every do a search? Or will Dennis and his wife share the money with Cindy so they can ALL NOT SEARCH SOME MORE?????

SuziQ and Chesterp are right. (I fixed our post about that, Liza.) I get those two mixed up myself. Hard to keep it straight with all the organizations helping the A fam. I take it one is legit and the other is questionable at best then?

Well KF is run by the guy with all those felonies.

Look up the NLH Foundation & tell me what you see at THEIR website....

Up until today.... the site said "website under construction" As of today... the site is 'parked' & seems to be generating money through click through ads.

http://neverlosehopefoundation.org/

What that means is that who ever started the web site has not payed for it to continue as a active site, I had a couple site myself and i forgot to pay for one and they put my site on what they call free parking..

Up until today.... the site said "website under construction" As of today... the site is 'parked' & seems to be generating money through click through ads.

Or they haven't paid for their website

What that means is that who ever started the web site has not payed for it to continue as a active site, I had a couple site myself and i forgot to pay for one and they put my site on what they call free parking..

My point is that an organization that is allegedly helping find missing kids...... should have a WORKING SITE. Even if you make updates to a site, you'd think the main page would still show your home page & contact info.

It seems they simply bought the domain name & then did NOTHING after that.

Here's their registry info:

Registry Data

Created: 2007-04-19
Expires: 2009-04-19
Updated: 2008-11-14

Whois Server: whois.pir.org

"In an interview, Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search."

Uh huh, yep. This explains all the Caylee sightings in the last week. Cindy please tell us , what are you spending the money on? Cindy you are as vile as they come and a total disgrace.

That wasn't terribly polite. Not everyone can be here as often and read everything.

If I knew the answer to the poster's question I would have answered, but I don't.

Honestly I don't even know if the topic of the A's donations and the use of them are up for discussion at this time. There were several threads that included a very in depth investigation and discussion of the A's financial dealings with KFN and TNLHF that have been turned over for review by LE. The threads have been removed.

I for some reason doubt that it will belooked into. There is alot of things that need to be looked into but sadly nothing will happen to the parties involved:furious:

Honestly I don't even know if the topic of the A's donations and the use of them are up for discussion at this time. There were several threads that included a very in depth investigation and discussion of the A's financial dealings with KFN and TNLHF that have been turned over for review by LE. The threads have been removed.

That is correct, it is not a topic of discussion here, and will never be from what I understand. I'm honestly shocked that the KFN thread is still alive.

what the... a meet and greet? what are they running for public office? jeesh! this is sickening.

I'm all in favor for a meet and greet for those actually searching for our dear Caylee. Have you seen George, Cindy, or Lee searching for Caylee? I have not.

I would be happy to meet and greet with TES, Leonard Padilla, Murt, and Nancy Grace. These are the few folks that have actually been searching for this angel. Oh, and Dakota's Mom.

Peace,

Melanie

Why are they selling the Caylee T-Shirts and other things?? Why not giving them away, shoot, I would be dropping them out of airplanes if I thought it would help find my missing grandchild, not selling them.JMO

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were the main attractions Saturday morning as they met volunteers wanting to search for their missing granddaughter, Caylee.

The Anthonys attended an event for Kid Finders, the organization that is trying to find Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since early in the summer and whose mother is jailed on first degree murder charges in connection with the disappearance.

At Saturday's function, the Anthonys were helping Kid Finders gather a list of volunteers they can contact at a later date and determine how those volunteers can help in the search for Caylee, who the Anthonys still maintain is alive.

In an interview, Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html (Bolded by me)

The reporter seems to be playing off the "rock star" imaging that a "meet and greet" conjurs up. He/she couldn't have said it better. LOL

I also find it interesting this is all that was said in the article and the rest was about LP.

Has anyone mentioned the number of "volunteers" showing up this morning? I would have to guess the church people who see them once a week came by and they may have gotten a few curious people stopping in. I would be afraid to give them my information to be "used at a later date".
I'm pounding my head against the wall as I type!! How is that they keep saying "they'll get back to you"??!! Didn't we write about this over a week ago?? They just want to solicit money!! This organization is not out there searching for Caylee. It's despicable trying to tell the public otherwise. I should donate money for them to hire PIs to go on wild goose chases? I'd love to look at KFN's books. Don't they have to disclose how they're spending the money? They do have n.f.p status, right?

That is correct, it is not a topic of discussion here, and will never be from what I understand. I'm honestly shocked that the KFN thread is still alive.
I thought that was about the trust fund...which is moot now anyway.

Oh, I guess that just happened yesterday...hence the update 11/14, right?

That wasn't terribly polite. Not everyone can be here as often and read everything.

If I knew the answer to the poster's question I would have answered, but I don't.
Sorry, Wasaga. Wasn't meaning to be rude at all. Sometimes we have to carefully choose our words and the less said the better. ;)

SuziQ and Chesterp are right. (I fixed our post about that, Liza.) I get those two mixed up myself. Hard to keep it straight with all the organizations helping the A fam. I take it one is legit and the other is questionable at best then?
Ya know, I don't know anything for sure anymore.

Ya know, I don't know anything for sure anymore.
I know a few things for sure. One is that the A fam et al are going to continue taking in solicited donations from every man, woman, and even child they can hook to do so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285
Back