Anthrax Attacks of 2001

The 10 year anniversary of the Anthrax Attacks is approaching.

i just realized there was a thread on this case. I used to work at Fort Detrick in the early 90s but not at usamriid. I think its possible the anthrax attacks originated from there. Really wouldnt be hard for someone back then to get their hands on a lyophilizer. old peices of equipment like that are laying around in storage all over. my old boss had one he fixed up and took home to preserve his culture collection.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/01/us/anthrax-killer-case/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Strange sorority fixation was link that led to anthrax suspect

By Joe Johns and Andy Segal, CNN
updated 2:01 PM EST, Sat October 1, 2011

110928121726-anthrax-letter-daschle-story-top.jpg

A scientist shows the anthrax-tainted letter sent to Sen. Tom Daschle's Capitol Hill office in fall 2001.

(CNN) -- Nancy Haigwood's career as a scientific researcher in Seattle was on the rise in 2001, when her memory of a sorority-obsessed university classmate helped lead federal investigators to the man they say was responsible for the anthrax attacks in the months following 9/11. But for the first four and a half years, her tip was low priority.

Ten years ago, anthrax-laced letters began showing up at the U.S. Capitol and news agencies in Florida and New York. The anthrax attacks in the fall of 2001 killed five people and sickened 17 others.

In the beginning, the anthrax letters seemed like the work of Islamist extremists. They were postmarked within weeks of the September 11 attacks, and the letters sent to then-Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle and Sen. Patrick Leahy declared "Death to America. Death to Israel."...

It has been ten years since the Anthrax mailings and deaths.

It would seem, in light of recent news stories that the FBI dropped the ball big time in their investigation. With information handed to them on a Silver Platter about this Irvin kook, they went barking up the wrong tree at Hatfield. Meanwhile, Irvin continued on in a position to mishandle and mail anthrax if he so chose for the next seven years.

When a story like this comes out, you wonder if the FBI could find their own butts with both hands and a flashlight.

I would bet that Fort Deatrick has a "Personnel Reliability Program" of some sort which would flag persons with mental or emotional problems, or who exhibit bizzare behaviors. But if they do have such a program, it sure did not work here.

And how ethical is it for a Psychiatrist - who KNOWS that Irvins works in a highly classified field, and has severe mental problems - to NOT mention it to the authorities? I can understand a Psychiatrist sticking to Doctor/Patient confidentiality - but even after such a national tragedy as a terrorist act using anthrax, and KNOWING that Irvins was involved in the investigation?

Until they can find a connection with the two non-famous female victims, the case is totally unsolved in my view. Do they believe Ivins picked them out of the phone book? I think the killer knew these women and made them a target because of some grudge or for gain.

Until they can find a connection with the two non-famous female victims, the case is totally unsolved in my view. Do they believe Ivins picked them out of the phone book? I think the killer knew these women and made them a target because of some grudge or for gain.

I wonder if they belonged to the sorority he was obsessed with.

I happened to see a show the other night. I think it was 'Something's Killing Me', or to that effect, I think on ID channel. The description was something like 'a mysterious infection of several people leads to an investigation...' and it turned out to be the Anthrax case. They take a while to reveal it (sorry for the spoiler) but it does offer an interesting recap of the investigation (near the end) and a fact or two (per interviewees ) about Ivins. Worth a dvr.

Amerithrax Letters Decoded

There were multi layered ciphers that were found in the Amerithrax Letters, leading to the identity of a Mr. Z - a moniker that has been used in operations for decades by the CIA and the FBI. These also tied to the Dancing Israelis and a cipher that was found in their possession which became known as the "Contact List" - detailing the targeting of individuals on a list that was encrypted into a single sheet of paper they had on them when they were arrested on 9/11.

Also I made one typo when making the original pilots for these short documentaries

At one point in the first video I say "HAND OF GOD" instead of "WRATH OF GOD" so please take note that they use a filler of 25 letters in one of the ciphers to decode the message completely. That motto was taken from the Operation Wrath of God, and the signature that was applied to letters that were signed was WE DONT FORGIVE WE DONT FORGET. They are the same people plotting the same events with the CIA and the ciphers at Kryptos showed that they had planned out 9/11 well in advance. The information on the Amerithrax Letters Decoded link and on Cracked Kryptos are made to show the evidence exposing the people that planned the operations through the use of ciphers.

Cracked Kryptos

Here you see the likeness to their "Z" operations, their "Scorpion" operations, and their development of a series of operations with the same signatures embedded in the ciphers that were molded on the same templates and formats to be used over and over again

Attachments

• WTC End Z340.jpg
    WTC End Z340.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 4

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members