Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just sitting here making a blue inkblot and wondering if the anthony's pets miss Caylee. I know they have 2 yorkies and a cat. I thought about what they must be wondering or thinking of Caylee being gone. Anyway, I really thought I would open this and see dogs and cats.
Nope...check out the two headed man at the top, wading through water.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/blue008.jpg

I don't know how to put the pic straight on here instead of the link:(

EDIT: Hopefully this works and the pic shows up here:)
blue008.jpg

Wow, that is gorgeous and so detailed. I see two men back to back, every detail of thier face, head, muscular arm down to their hands and the hand appears to be petting or caressing something, perhaps a horse's head. It actually kind of creeped me out at first because I have a large tattoo of a fallen angel (basically a depiction of Lucifer's descent & transformation) that looks alot like him. In a different position but has the same type of head and arms. Im including a pic of it below.
luci5.jpg

I BELIEVE
in what pictures can show us...ink blotting is totally new to me, but I have always been intuitive-and have had several dreams come to 'life' -so to say.
I have learned, like others, If I am open & receptive to my feelings/intuitive side-I can really be right on the money--quite a bit.

Everyone has a 6th sense, it it just how we 'use' it-practice-makes us all have that sense even stronger.

while this pic is a bit off topic, I wanted to share it with you all , because I know I am amoung a group of very good souls...I lost a daughter (19&1/2 weeks pregnant)late term miscarrage is what it is called-to me it's a daughter.

anyhow-long story short-I was 19-scared-overwhelemed-sad etc......I chose not to hold her or name her-even after being encouraged to do so by the Dr's--I was in labor--and gave birth to her after 48 hrs.

My Mom saw her -she said she was the size of a Rose-her head like the size of the flower-and body like the stem....she said the baby took a breath & then she just 'died'...at 191/2 weeks a child is not 'deemed' ready to survive--not even on life support.

I did however get 'hospital pics-footprints-the little 'gown'-her hat...and always felt a hole in my heart for the loss.

My mom said she was my Angel

....well 7 years later-that date (April 23rd 1993-date of loss) was Easter Sunday(of the year 2000).....I was going thru old pictures & came uopn a very 80's pic of myself...and got a chuckle over the 'hair & clothing' I had on....lol-----in fact -we all had a laugh--i passed that pic around the table & we all had a comment....(yea yea, I know the big hair!)lol

hours later I went back to that same pic---why---I do not know----and this 'baby' appeared over my shoulder----

this was not in this pic when it was developed--this is not a doll--this is not 'photoshopped' etc.....I was about 15 in that pic-was never even pregnant at that time ---don't ask me why it was THIS PIC!!!!???:confused:

My Mom pointed out to me, it was my Daughter-My Angel-showing herself to me.....on the 7 year 'anniversary' of the day I lost her...back in 1993...I was not even 'aware' of the date--as I had sort of blocked that out by then...as bad as that sounds!

This is deep & personal...but all true-as to what I believe.
Take what you need from it, or just nothing at all.....

In Light & Love Friends~Sister:blowkiss:

EasterAngel.jpg

Caylee---you are deeply loved & will not be forgotten.You dear sweet baby girl! We all love you!!

Dear Sister, That is one of the most touching and incredible stories I've ever heard. What an incredible gift to have such a special angel watching over you. We all cope with things in the best way we know how. Thank you so much for sharing your story. You're a strong spirit, I can see it in your face. Hugs to you. Sincerely, Mailda:blowkiss:

After thought: Today I have been going thru boxes of old clothes from the 70's and 80's. Talk about synochricity....I am going to put on something with shoulder pads and stiffen my hair w/ some Aussie sprunch spray for old time sake in honor of you and create my first ink blot. [[[hugs]]]

I BELIEVE
in what pictures can show us...ink blotting is totally new to me, but I have always been intuitive-and have had several dreams come to 'life' -so to say.
I have learned, like others, If I am open & receptive to my feelings/intuitive side-I can really be right on the money--quite a bit.

Everyone has a 6th sense, it it just how we 'use' it-practice-makes us all have that sense even stronger.

while this pic is a bit off topic, I wanted to share it with you all , because I know I am amoung a group of very good souls...I lost a daughter (19&1/2 weeks pregnant)late term miscarrage is what it is called-to me it's a daughter.

anyhow-long story short-I was 19-scared-overwhelemed-sad etc......I chose not to hold her or name her-even after being encouraged to do so by the Dr's--I was in labor--and gave birth to her after 48 hrs.

My Mom saw her -she said she was the size of a Rose-her head like the size of the flower-and body like the stem....she said the baby took a breath & then she just 'died'...at 191/2 weeks a child is not 'deemed' ready to survive--not even on life support.

I did however get 'hospital pics-footprints-the little 'gown'-her hat...and always felt a hole in my heart for the loss.

....well 7 years later-that date (April 23rd 1993-date of loss) was Easter Sunday(of the year 2000).....I was going thru old pictures & came uopn a very 80's pic of myself...and got a chuckle over the 'hair & clothing' I had on....lol-----in fact -we all had a laugh--i passed that pic around the table & we all had a comment....(yea yea, I know the big hair!)lol

hours later I went back to that same pic---why---I do not know----and this 'baby' appeared over my shoulder----

this was not in this pic when it was developed--this is not a doll--this is not 'photoshopped' etc.....I was about 15 in that pic-was never even pregnant at that time ---don't ask me why it was THIS PIC!!!!???:confused:

My Mom pointed out to me, it was my Daughter-My Angel-showing herself to me.....on the 7 year 'anniversary' of the day I lost her...back in 1993...I was not even 'aware' of the date--as I had sort of blocked that out by then...as bad as that sounds!

EasterAngel.jpg

Caylee---you are deeply loved & will not be forgotten.You dear sweet baby girl! We all love you!!

That's a sweet story Sister!! Thanks so much for sharing that with us:blowkiss:

Wow, that is gorgeous and so detailed. I see two men back to back, every detail of thier face, head, muscular arm down to their hands and the hand appears to be petting or caressing something, perhaps a horse's head. It actually kind of creeped me out at first because I have a large tattoo of a fallen angel (basically a depiction of Lucifer's descent & transformation) that looks alot like him. In a different position but has the same type of head and arms. Im including a pic of it below.
luci5.jpg

Misfit-I am in awe looking at the tattoo..I fully agree--it is eeriely similar to the ink on your arm...very telling...and I thought - initally-the blue things were horses too....but am not sure?...good thoughts--thanks for sharing!:)

Sister

Hi im a new poster here but have been reading for a few weeks, How do you guys do the ink blots?. They seem interesting and i want to try some out. :confused:

To me I think that the blood is signifigant of the sacred heart of Jesus ?

Knowing that he died to save our sins, as the Lamb of God.

The blood can mean that their soul is over with the pain and into the blood of Christ ? Make any sense ?:blowkiss:

Lake Erie Princess, Hi. I am getting many, many of the the same images from that last of the three. I saw this before reading any comments.
-----------------------------

I see two angels with lanterns guiding the way to Heaven
I see a golden crown of the King of Kings - Christ

And, you guys, I see much of the Mother and Child imagery in the many of the other blots.

Here's what I get from the blue blot asking about the animals:

It was shocking to see because it looks like one old big skull of a steer. Some skulls have horns that curve in a more downward angle.

Note on above: The Split-Oak Forest was once a cattle ranch.

I'm just putting some ideas on the table, that is all.

Wow! Its amazing how we all see different things in the same picture. My first impression was a vulture eating something dead.

I most definitely see a vulture with wings out over an animal--it's furry or spiny abdomen is belly-up--and that would be the least protected area of an animal, in order to eat it.

Now, here's the truth. I thought of the vultures earlier, when the owl blot was presented.

I just made this one and I would love to know who see's what I am seeing.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/blue248.jpg

Look along the horizon of the lower one, first, (far right)the light blue part is a side view of a face. It is also the water. It looks like the eyes are blindfolded or has sunglasses on.
Then, go further down and see the fisherman. I don't know if you will be able to see it very well because my camera's close ups aren't so great, but there is a fisherman, I can even see the fishingline! and it is hooked to a big fish. I really feel that Caylee's body will be found by a fisherman. I asked where she is and when will she be found.
I just wish all of you could see these inkblots in person. There is so much detail the scanner and camera do not pick up.

I don't have anything to add to this thread, but I love reading it.
You might be surprised at what you could add:) You are more than welcome to make some inkblots and share them with us:crazy:
Your comment made me smile.

luci5.jpg
That is amazing. Funny you should mention tattoos. A little while ago, I told my husband I was going to make him a blot and whatever it looks like, he has to get it on his arm. I put the food coloring on, closed it up, smooshed it around and when I opened it, he stared at it for a second and then looked shocked, then smeared it to where it looked like nothing at all:(
I didn't even get to see my masterpiece and he won't say what it looked like.
Yours is beautiful and really does resemble the blue inkblot. You just made me wonder if someone connected to Caylee's disappearance has a tattoo similar to the blueblot?

I just made this one and I would love to know who see's what I am seeing.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/blue248.jpg

Look along the horizon of the lower one, first, (far right)the light blue part is a side view of a face. It is also the water. It looks like the eyes are blindfolded or has sunglasses on.
Then, go further down and see the fisherman. I don't know if you will be able to see it very well because my camera's close ups aren't so great, but there is a fisherman, I can even see the fishingline! and it is hooked to a big fish. I really feel that Caylee's body will be found by a fisherman. I asked where she is and when will she be found.
I just wish all of you could see these inkblots in person. There is so much detail the scanner and camera do not pick up.
Alyzabeth - I see a dog (like a Yorkie) looking in the mirror. My goodness . . . it's really cool. I can't find the face or the fisherman.

ETA: The dog is holding a hammer.

I BELIEVE

EasterAngel.jpg

That is so sad that you lost your baby, but so wonderful that she showed up in the pic to say hi and she loves you:)

Alyzabeth - I see a dog (like a Yorkie) looking in the mirror. My goodness . . . it's really cool. I can't find the face or the fisherman.

ETA: The dog is holding a hammer.
Try the upper one then, go far right, now start looking as if the person is face down in the water. If you just follow the edgeline you should see it. I don't see the Yorkie at all, where is it? I know it's hard to describe where, but is it like midway, or what?

Hi im a new poster here but have been reading for a few weeks, How do you guys do the ink blots?. They seem interesting and i want to try some out. :confused:
Grab some paper and some nail polish or paints. Fold the paper in half before you begin. Ask a question and then just select whatever color you feel you need to do and then squirt it on the paper. Do it with one color or several. Then refold the paper, and pat down with your hand, guiding the inkblot reading that will appear. It's easy. It's fun. It's telling. It's addicting.

I wasnt going to post this, because it has me freaked out, and its not really a psycic (so cant spell that!) dream, but maybe if I tell you guys I can stop thinking about it.
I had a dream last night that my Mom walked into this apartment (I assume I lived there) and she had Caylee on her hip, and I said "omg! you found her! we need to call the police!" So I immediatly went to the phone and dialed 911, and the police had NO idea who Caylee was or her story, and I was freaking out on them, and told them the story and they finally said they would call Florida for me (mind you I am in Maine and was in my dream) While I was waiting for them to come to my apartment I got on Websleuths and posted about "CAYLEE IS FOUND" and I was shaking so bad while I was typing to you guys, and I was holding her SOOO tight and kissing her all over her face, and it was SO REAL! Then this girl showed up and I guess it was Caylee's Aunt in my dream (even though I dont think she has one?) and she took her outside to play and they were playing ball and I was watching them from my 2nd floor window.......
It was the weirdest dream, and I woke up and was so upset it wasnt real, because I even FELT different when I woke up, like I was so close to her emotionally, and devestated that my dream wasnt real. It was such a nice dream though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK