Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching these inkblots for days. I haven't tried one, and honestly haven't seen what others have seen (no criticism at all intended). Until Alyzabeth's one this evening, asking what is Casey hiding. It immediately came to me that Casey is hiding Casey. From the world, from herself? I don't know. Thanks for sharing, letting me watch.

Some pictures of KC evidence - Check out the TATTOOS on some of those and see if they look like the ones someone saw in the pictures. Look at #7

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-evidence-092608,0,741736.photogallery

DiggDel.icio.usFacebookFarkGoogleNewsvineRedditYahoo
Casey Anthony
(ORANGE COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE / May 30, 2008)
From a selection of evidence photos in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee Marie. These images were taken from her account on PhotoBucket, a photo/image sharing site.

I was messing around with inkblots tonight and ended up wondering if someone hid Caylee's body at Universal Studios somewhere. Crazy, I know, but this is what I got when I asked that question.
fridaynight282-1.jpg

If you spin it around there are even more faces.
I will scan it in the morning after it dries and post better pics.
Here is a link to it, but its really wet and shiny, so its hard to see.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/fridaynight231.jpg

Hi looked at your ink block. I have only had two reactions to anything I have seen on the site regarding Caylee. One was while watching a you tube clip made by JPC and this image. This image feels of an innocent one.
I see someone who can no longer see, grasping for air, hands facing upwards, the life essence starting to from as a solid away from the body and there is a glimmer of silver light connecting to the soul.

This image has strong feelings with it. Cannot wait... go now..more time.. conflicted... struggle..

The thoughts are not well formed no real words just feelings.
Shadow

Hi looked at your ink block. I have only had two reactions to anything I have seen on the site regarding Caylee. One was while watching a you tube clip made by JPC and this image. This image feels of an innocent one.
I see someone who can no longer see, grasping for air, hands facing upwards, the life essence starting to from as a solid away from the body and there is a glimmer of silver light connecting to the soul.

This image has strong feelings with it. Cannot wait... go now..more time.. conflicted... struggle..

The thoughts are not well formed no real words just feelings.
Shadow
Hi Shadow, your interpretation of Alyzabeth's inkblot is revealing of someone who was buried alive. I have only seen one other reading of what happened to Caylee, on another website, that comes close to your reading of this inkblot.

On that note, I am a huge Sylvia Browne follower and I say that proudly, although I know many here think she is a fake. I have several of her books and while flipping through looking for her thoughts on dreams yesterday in her book "Life on the Other Side .. . A Psychic's Tour of the Afterlife", I saw her section on the Silver Cord. The color silver has come up several times so I thought I would add the following here:

"Moving through a tunnel toward a light isn't the only parallel between birth and death worth mentioning. There is also the cord in each of those processes that nourishes us and connects us to our source. The umbilical cord of birth is very much like the silver cord, attached to us below the breastbone, that nourishes our spirits with the life force of God's love and keeps us connected to The Other Side during our brief trips away from Home."

The fact that you say that this inkblot is an "innocent one" tells me that you do see Caylee in this inkblot, getting ready to ascend to Heaven.

I will never stop being amazed at these inkblot readings.

Can you tell me which YouTube video by JPC you are referring to? Thanks!

As I was flipping through my Sylvia Browne book further, I found a section called "Totems". It has been years since I read this book. I definitely need to read it again and recommend it to anyone seeking answers about God's love for us, our journeys here - why they can be so hard, death and the after-life.

Having said that, here is what Sylvia says about Totems, in part (trying to type with a cat on my lap who just won't take no for an answer!):

"It speaks volumes about the reverence in which animals are held on The Other Side that we wouldn't dream of coming to earth without selecting our own totem, which is simply any member of the animal kingdom we choose to stand guard over us as our constant, most loyal companion and protector."

Sylvia goes on to tell a story of a reading of a police officer who lived in an apartment complex with a "no pet" policy. His landlord threatened to evict him constantly for having a pet, even though he could never find one during his many searches of the police officer's apartment. When Sylvia told him that his totem was a panther, he laughed and said that that explained why people were reporting seeing a huge black cat in his window! So I guess that it's no wonder that we have seen totem pole(s) in the inkblots.

I was messing around with inkblots tonight and ended up wondering if someone hid Caylee's body at Universal Studios somewhere. Crazy, I know, but this is what I got when I asked that question.
fridaynight282-1.jpg

If you spin it around there are even more faces.
I will scan it in the morning after it dries and post better pics.
Here is a link to it, but its really wet and shiny, so its hard to see.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/fridaynight231.jpg

I do see the faces you spoke of, but the whole image also stands out to me as a teddy bear.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post on this thread even though I love reading it. My husband thinks I'm making a big deal over nothing.

I have had several dreams from the start of this case about Caylee struggling to breathe. I'm not sure if they mean anything, but in my dreams it is as if I can see through her eyes and it is dark. I can feel my self choking and gasping for air, but no matter how hard I try to draw air into my lungs, I can't. It feels as if my cheeks are wet with tears in these dreams as well.

I have never had dreams such as these and they have really gotten to me. They could be a result of my over active imagination since I have read so much about this case. I really don't like to think of that sweet, little girl struggling to breathe. After I have had one of the dreams I always wake up feeling extremely sad.

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/satmorning148.jpg
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/satmorning.jpg

Ok, in this inkblot, I see the letter M, I see the number 14 and overall, the inkblot looks like the Statue of Liberty which gives me the impression of New York.
Seeing other peoples dreams makes me wonder if Caylee has been moved around a lot to keep from being found and if she is being smuggled in strange ways, like the way exotic animals and drugs are smuggled. Packed into containers of some sort with very little air circulation?
I guess at this point anything is possible.

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/satmorning.jpg

Ok, in this inkblot, I see the letter M, I see the number 14 and overall, the inkblot looks like the Statue of Liberty which gives me the impression of New York.
Seeing other peoples dreams makes me wonder if Caylee has been moved around a lot to keep from being found and if she is being smuggled in strange ways, like the way exotic animals and drugs are smuggled. Packed into containers of some sort with very little air circulation?
I guess at this point anything is possible.

I am sorry, Alyzabeth, I think I am missing something. Which inkblot are you referring too. I, for one, look forward to seeing your inkblots and impressions. Thank you for taking your time to do these!

Wow. Those of you into inkblots....this is trippy... theres a song I love by Gnarls Barkley called 'Crazy' and it has been literally stuck in my head for days, to the point of being relentless. I just kept singing it over and over and OVER. (you know how that happens and you start to get really annoyed? lol) Well just by chance I decided to go to Youtube to listen to the song this morning. I watched the video, which Ive never seen before and freaked, I was like wow... how cool is that??? Please check it out and tell me your reaction, haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w

Wow. Those of you into inkblots....this is trippy... theres a song I love by Gnarls Barkley called 'Crazy' and it has been literally stuck in my head for days, to the point of being relentless. I just kept singing it over and over and OVER. (you know how that happens and you start to get really annoyed? lol) Well just by chance I decided to go to Youtube to listen to the song this morning. I watched the video, which Ive never seen before and freaked, I was like wow... how cool is that??? Please check it out and tell me your reaction, haha.
Now that is bizarre! I heard that song the other day in the mail room at work and thought it was a song I used to like but then I realized it was this song, which I didn't like when it was out that much. Crazy - definitely describes this case. I cannot believe he uses inkblots in this video. Now that's crazy too!

Thanks for sharing!

This made me laugh at the timing of it...I think I had a meltdown this morning over these inkblots...LOL
If you all could see my desk, I am surrounded by these inkblots and I can look at each one and remember exactly who it was about and what I asked when I made it. I even had a dream about making inkblots last night and they kept going up in flames before I could look at the images.

I am sorry, Alyzabeth, I think I am missing something. Which inkblot are you referring too. I, for one, look forward to seeing your inkblots and impressions. Thank you for taking your time to do these!
This one:) the other link is the same pic upside down.
My husband looks at this and see's nothing. I look at it and see the statue of liberty plain as day, as well as the M on her forehead and the number 14 in the yellow part. The ONLY thing my husband can see in this one is the bird when you turn it upside down.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post on this thread even though I love reading it. My husband thinks I'm making a big deal over nothing.

I have had several dreams from the start of this case about Caylee struggling to breathe. I'm not sure if they mean anything, but in my dreams it is as if I can see through her eyes and it is dark. I can feel my self choking and gasping for air, but no matter how hard I try to draw air into my lungs, I can't. It feels as if my cheeks are wet with tears in these dreams as well.

I have never had dreams such as these and they have really gotten to me. They could be a result of my over active imagination since I have read so much about this case. I really don't like to think of that sweet, little girl struggling to breathe. After I have had one of the dreams I always wake up feeling extremely sad.

I get this also plus extreme sweating and momentary panic. Prior to this feeling, I get pain in my left knee and immense pain on the right temple top of my head. These areas of pain are devastating (especially head) and then nothng but i am still breathing and can hear external noises, so what seems like a long time. Very traumatic to me and at this point I quit asking for guidance from my guides. Do Not know if this means anything but the answers i got were not what I expected. :eek::eek: ps. mine was not a dream, I was on my way to an appointment and literally had to ask not to know more. Related.......dunno!!

This one:) the other link is the same pic upside down.
My husband looks at this and see's nothing. I look at it and see the statue of liberty plain as day, as well as the M on her forehead and the number 14 in the yellow part. The ONLY thing my husband can see in this one is the bird when you turn it upside down.
Okay, initially, I saw a crowned owl. I copied the inkblot to my computer as a picture and then I played with it on PhotoImpressions. Unfortunately, I can't find them to download them onto photobucket. If anyone has a similar system, where you can put titles, change colors, etc., then you might have better luck finding things on these inkblots.

The Gold Crowned Owl

"The owl is the bird of magic and darkness, of prophecy and wisdom. An owl totem gives you the power to extract secrets. You will hear not what is being said by others, but what is hidden. People cannot deceive a person who has an owl totem."

I see the M. I sorta see the 14. I don't see the Statue of Liberty (yet). The M came out in one of the early inkblots too. M is for murder? M is for one of the players in this case? I wish we could all fly to Orlando, meet there, discuss our inkblots, and work with the police to find Caylee.

The what ifs are many but there really is only one answer and Casey knows the answer and I believe so does at least 2 of her guy friends.

Unless Caylee was dumped in alligator-infested waters, I think she will be found. Her shoes seem to be a clue and I find it funny that that's what Casey said she talked about on July 15th at Noon, her book and her shoes. Of course, we know that conversation never happened, but it could be a clue. I think Universal could be a clue. How, I don't know. Sawgrass can be a clue. Jay Blanchard Park could be a clue. New York, North Carolina, Tampa could all be clues. Let's see how this unfolds. I'm heading for the bathtub so I can get out of here and out to do my errands! Be back in a few hours to check in!

Okay, initially, I saw a crowned owl. I copied the inkblot to my computer as a picture and then I played with it on PhotoImpressions. Unfortunately, I can't find them to download them onto photobucket. If anyone has a similar system, where you can put titles, change colors, etc., then you might have better luck finding things on these inkblots.

The Gold Crowned Owl

"The owl is the bird of magic and darkness, of prophecy and wisdom. An owl totem gives you the power to extract secrets. You will hear not what is being said by others, but what is hidden. People cannot deceive a person who has an owl totem."

I see the M. I sorta see the 14. I don't see the Statue of Liberty (yet). The M came out in one of the early inkblots too. M is for murder? M is for one of the players in this case? I wish we could all fly to Orlando, meet there, discuss our inkblots, and work with the police to find Caylee.

The what ifs are many but there really is only one answer and Casey knows the answer and I believe so does at least 2 of her guy friends.

Unless Caylee was dumped in alligator-infested waters, I think she will be found. Her shoes seem to be a clue and I find it funny that that's what Casey said she talked about on July 15th at Noon, her book and her shoes. Of course, we know that conversation never happened, but it could be a clue. I think Universal could be a clue. How, I don't know. Sawgrass can be a clue. Jay Blanchard Park could be a clue. New York, North Carolina, Tampa could all be clues. Let's see how this unfolds. I'm heading for the bathtub so I can get out of here and out to do my errands! Be back in a few hours to check in!

This is the second time the Gold Crowned Owl has been mentioned. I did some research and found it also. I guess they "frequent" the orlando area.
I think the owl is a clue to where she put Caylee. Wish I knew more about Florida!:confused:

Hi all! I did an inkblot this morning and the question is:

What Does The Crowned Owl Know?

3inkblots2Caylee1Katie049-1.jpg

I see dogs in robes on each side, with those little places to put what they are thinking above their heads, a bird in the center at the top, some type of alien looking figure with eyes and eyebrows, 4 arms and funny feet. Below that is some type of butterfly with guitars in it on both sides. There are little tiny turtles omeing out from the robes on the dogs. That's it for now and I have to leave. Do you see the same things? Different things?

I see dogs in robes on each side, with those little places to put what they are thinking above their heads, a bird in the center at the top, some type of alien looking figure with eyes and eyebrows, 4 arms and funny feet. Below that is some type of butterfly with guitars in it on both sides. There are little tiny turtles omeing out from the robes on the dogs. That's it for now and I have to leave. Do you see the same things? Different things?

This is just odd. Really odd. My son has a book that I read to him at bedtime and it has a page that says "What did the wise old owl see?" I read that part to him and he just turned and stared at me and said "Clee." Which could have been Caylee, because his speech isnt very clear most of the time. Just thought I would share that.

This is a great blot-I see a lot of detail in it-my IMMEDIATE thought just fist glance-was two Lions to either side of-that 'middle object?'---but I do see the dogs in the robe thing too!

I have been really drained lately & lots of emtions over this last week have literally consumed me-so Ive taken a small break , but have been looking & the blots are all phenomonal-

Lion of Zion came to mind- in this blot--for me?....very cool work!

I live high in the mountains outside of a small Victorian town. The minute I saw this blot I thought of the statues that I see right at the porches of the old Victorian homes in town. They have two lions on either side of the porch. I am going to research the meaning of that to the Victorians and see if it can be a clue of any sort.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes