Anyone else hunkering down for Nor'easter tomorrow?

:hand: Show off @ AzPistonsGirl......Ha, ha, ha....My windows are literally banging so loud from the wind, and it's a complete WHITE OUT on my street....

:hand: Show off @ AzPistonsGirl......Ha, ha, ha....My windows are literally banging so loud from the wind, and it's a complete WHITE OUT on my street....

I paid my dues - born and raised in the Detroit area - I do know cold and snow so I really can empathize.

We joke a bit here but this kind of weather kills people every year so please, please everyone, stay safe and think twice before you do anything outside! (and I hope people help each other through this - I think of older folks living alone... not to mention the stray animals...)

Masachusetts here. I'm in the 16-20 zone. The snow is no big deal, especially as it tapers off before tonight, so it will be cleaned up by morning. But the wind, my goodness. Going to be lots of trees down, and power outages I bet.

I'm in RI with expected 10 - 16 inches but the snow doesn't seem too bad right now. The wind is really bad. The trees are bending way over. Hopefully we won't have too many come down.

I was in the 18-24" zone last night...that didn't happen!
We got two inches of snow, some rain, wind and a snow day!

Jersey Shore (central not south) and we had severe flooding and rain - and tremendous wind...

Snow plow came through about 2 hours ago, it's totally covered over again. Still very windy. :(

We set a new record near me today. 26.5" so far but still falling (closer to 28" now but I"m going with the weather channel numbers for the sake of having a "source" besides my own photos, below).

apalachinnymarch142017snow.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

Wind has finally started to die down.
15.5 inches

Scranton and Wilkes-Barre are no longer in a blizzard warning. I got 22 inches and 6+ more could come before Wed night. It's going to be windy (20-40 mph) all day tomorrow too.

I still haven't ventured outside, too darn cold. My driveway and steps have been cleaned. I got almost 2 feet.
I watched the news, NYC may have dodged the inches, but it's frozen solid. Some were using sledge hammers on the sidewalks! It's a mess.
More frigid temps tonight and tomorrow. :scared:

I CANNOT believe how much the temperature dropped after that thunderstorm.

Low 50's degrees today and of course I forgot to wear socks with my shoes to work today.

Did have a heavy sweater on though in the office...

[video=youtube;R51jmndHEr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R51jmndHEr4[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back