anyone going to caseys court hearing tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last two rows on the angle of where casey sits towards windows will get you on camera. i did not know that and i was on the camera view. when camera is on casey the entire view behind her is filmed it seems. getting ready to go! raining and tornado watc today but its getting nice out and now sun . cameras already filming in front of court house! traffic is backed up

Thanks! I will meet you guys there for one of these hearings. Can't wait to hear your recap!

Yes, it's 246 on Direct TV but they go to discussion/commercials so often that I would also have it pulled up on one of the local stations (WFTV, WESH, Click Orlando, MyFox/Orlando or the Orlando Sentinel).

And it's 204 on Dish Network. :)

What news stations are already filming? I want to watch but not sure which has the best coverage. TIA.

channel 13 news was on tv in the rain this morning reporting. wftv and wesh news said they arer going to be ther early and cathys producer said she will be there early morning. putting on my makeup now to get out of house and be there!

I would love to go and could be there in an hour or so but with the size of the courthroom they have been using I fear would just be turned away once I got there. I sure hope that if the case goes to trial that the preceedings are moved to a larger courtroom.

I would love to go and could be there in an hour or so but with the size of the courthroom they have been using I fear would just be turned away once I got there. I sure hope that if the case goes to trial that the preceedings are moved to a larger courtroom.

You bring up one of two questions I have always had...

1. What determines WHO gets in the courtroom as a spectator?

Is it a random lottery thing of people who are waiting outside the courtroom doors, a free-for-all?

Courtroom sure looks small....

2. Is the camera feed a SINGLE camera feed that all the different media sources feed into.....or does each major network outlet have their own camera set up?

Just wondering if all media outlets that will be broadcasting via internet will have the same camera angle???

REPRESENT US AT WEBSLEUTHS, LML! :woohoo:

I'll be watching from TX! I do hope to attend the trial in Orlando during the summer (if it starts by then). My parents retired about an hour north of there almost 4 yrs. ago.

I can always pretend that we need to stay in Orlando so that my boys can go to the theme parks for a few days....yeah, that will work! :p

Trust me, my husband knows EXACTLY why I want to be in Orlando. I told him, "Don't bother me today, KC is going to be in court!" LOL. "There is leftover gumbo in the freezer and you guys are on your own for dinner." I'll throw a load of clothes in the washer to make it look like I did SOMETHING besides sit glued to the t.v. this afternoon.

I so wanted to be there, but the darn school board decided to let the kids stay home today for a teacher workday :banghead: I told them if they made any noise during the hearing I was gonna make them cook dinner LOL

I so wanted to be there, but the darn school board decided to let the kids stay home today for a teacher workday :banghead: I told them if they made any noise during the hearing I was gonna make them cook dinner LOL

Ha!
Is this a furlough day? :bang:
I've got to leave at 2 to go pick up DD.
Hope this is speedy!

The hearing is already in progress. Please post on the hearing thread as this thread is not closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin