Anyone noticed how quiet it is on the G & CA front?

This quietness happens in all cases. I really have faith in OC and I believe that they are on it.

Just from the crumbs released to us indicates that they have her butt cornered.

All the talkin heads on TV say they have no evidence to charge her.

I THINK THEY DO! This case alone is one that will make HISTORY, cause I have never seen nuttin like this EVER!

Yes and the sad thing about it is KC is LOVING every minute of the attention. I'll be glad when they lock her butt up again for good and reality of life in prison or the Death Penalty (if she gets it) sets in, then I believe she will begin to suffer some.

What I can't understand is that in the police interview with CA, she told police she didn't care what happened to Casey, that Casey could stay in jail for the rest of her life, all she wanted was Caylee back. So what the heck happened?? Why protecting her now?:confused:

She knows that Caylee is gone and the only thing she can do now is protect her daughter.

I think Cindy wouldn't have any problem with Casey going to prison if it meant she got Caylee back.

Do you think that they are busy reading the released interviews, I've counted 26 so far. Look how long it has taken us. LOL

Thats exactly what I have been thinking El G. I bet there is a lot more that we wont see until she is actually charged with murder.

Personally, I do hope a lot of the evidence is able to be kept secret until trial and then a couple of SMOKING GUNS for the jury................ and then there will be NO WAY of not finding her guilty and the defense will not be able to say this trial was tried in the court of public opinion. Please keep some secrets even though we want to know everything I would like a HUGE surprise.

I think they are worn out and cant keep track of the lies as well as KC can. They dont need the media anymore cause they know Caylee is no longer with us. I thought CA interview with LE was telling, they know she is lieing and they are watching her on the news. I think a decision was made that if they continue with the lies chances are pretty good they will be charged with obstruction. I cant help wondering why they werent charged, especially CA.

So George and Cindy are no longer going to work?

OMG, could you? Really?! I can barely work just keeping up with this case, which has nothing to do with me and is many states away from Arkansas, LOL.

Personally, I do hope a lot of the evidence is able to be kept secret until trial and then a couple of SMOKING GUNS for the jury................ and then there will be NO WAY of not finding her guilty and the defense will not be able to say this trial was tried in the court of public opinion. Please keep some secrets even though we want to know everything I would like a HUGE surprise.

I think LE has all kinds of eveidence, unknown to us. LE don't speak much. They're only dealing with the facts.

I'm still wondering what it was the searchers found in the water......we never have heard a word about that.

Maybe they realized that if they keep their mouth shut they are more believable:)

I haven't read throught the entire post BUT my belief is that they haven't been talking because they very well could be charged as accessory's after the fact - Cindy could very well be charged with tampering with evidence and witnesses

Remember you don't talk when your guilty

I'm sure this is why they hired a high profile CRIMINAL lawyer, not for the media as stated

I think LE has all kinds of eveidence, unknown to us. LE don't speak much. They're only dealing with the facts.

I'm still wondering what it was the searchers found in the water......we never have heard a word about that.

I agree about the authorities keeping evidence under wraps but unfortunately I doubt any body was found - why? it would NOT be kept under wraps - we would have seen crime tape, a tarp to cover the area so they could unearth the body AND Casey would be behind bars right now especially with the public outcry on this case

Won't be so quiet tonite!! Prayer Vigil will be held @ 8:30pm!

Won't be so quiet tonite!! Prayer Vigil will be held @ 8:30pm!
I was just going to post that. What are they thinking??????????? Things have finally started to calm down and they miss the attention???????????? And at their house too--think of the neighbors, please. I can't believe they're doing that. :banghead:

:Banane31:Yeah web cam might become interestin tonite...IFFFF it dosen't freeze!

:devil:They just don't respect nobody! I feel sooooo bad for thier neighbors too!

There will ALWAYS be charges of trying her in the media. The media will not be sitting on that jury and I have found that the media is often more right than wrong. When they are wrong, it's usually not enough to change the verdict.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15
Back