Apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nanandjim said:
Yeah, I wonder, too. Do they have any children together? It's seems quite unbelieveable to me that a supposed friend would have an affair with the friend's husband. I can only think that jealousy/competition was involved. I hope to heck the girlfriend cooperated from the very beginning, perhaps even taping conversations with Jason. If she were smart, she would have. If not, she places herself in a dangerous position of being nailed as an accomplice. Heck, if Jason feels like a cornered rate, he could implicate her in the crime.

I did read somewhere, I believe, that MM and her hubby have one child. I also understand that MM did not come forward, beforehand, about the affair. LE contacted her first.

JMHO
fran

fran said:
I did read somewhere, I believe, that MM and her hubby have one child. I also understand that MM did not come forward, beforehand, about the affair. LE contacted her first.

JMHO
fran

They have a 2 yr old.

fran said:

JMHO
fran
Niiiiiiiiiice. She's got kids too. Maybe they were planning on "raising them together" like Steven Andrews and Kellie Slore Ballew, until Kellie's hubby killed Steven that is. UGH! I don't get people. I don't see MM as being any kind of hero, like Kellie Ballew, she did not seek out police, she waited until they found her. If MM had any sort of decency she would have approached LE. I hope any female friend of MM keeps their husband AWAY from her. I could not be friends with a woman who knowingly was screwing the husband of an old friend, it's just plain W-R-O-N-G!

Mama-cita said:
Niiiiiiiiiice. She's got kids too. Maybe they were planning on "raising them together" like Steven Andrews and Kellie Slore Ballew, until Kellie's hubby killed Steven that is. UGH! I don't get people. I don't see MM as being any kind of hero, like Kellie Ballew, she did not seek out police, she waited until they found her. If MM had any sort of decency she would have approached LE. I hope any female friend of MM keeps their husband AWAY from her. I could not be friends with a woman who knowingly was screwing the husband of an old friend, it's just plain W-R-O-N-G!

Definitely, Mama-cita!

In late 90's I worked with a wonderful woman at an ad agency and we were exchanging family backgrounds (er, ok ... gossiping, lol) and YEARS back, her brother and SIL went away on a short holiday with their best friends - and they came back with each other's partners - both divorced and married "the other". They'd all been at uni together and started affairs after they married - went on for a long time and apparently over this holiday one set had decided to break the sad news to their respective spouses ... and it transpired the other 2 had been it like rabid rug-rats, too :eek:

They're all still friends, I believe... LOL! Unreal ... but not too uncommon, I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member