April 2006 edition of Diary of a Mad Crime Forum Owner is now the MAY EDITION

LOLOL JDB:)

Tricia if there is further help or anything I can do you know how to reach me ;)

izzyB said:
tricia i wish you would not worry about this right now. i have gone through illnesses with both parents and now my husband is recovering from back surgery. you are a GREAT owner and i think every single person who subscribed to the newsletter did so mainly to support WS with the news being secondary. we will understand any delay of any length when there is the illness of a parent, child or spouse.

don't they say "life is what happens when we are busy making other plans?" please do not feel pressure to produce a newsletter right now. your priority is your dad. a little later this month will mark the 11th year since my father passed away. i sure would prefer spending time with him in his hour of need over almost everything else. so please give yourself a break....we all do.

this is the best site on the web and each and every one of us can exercise a little patience until your dad has recovered.

Izzy, you summed up my thoughts to a "T".

I completely agree with all of your sentiments.

Tricia .. please do not worry or stress over the timing of the newsletter. It's so unimportant in the realm of what is occurring in your family life. As we all agree .. Family 1st - Always!

You write beautifully with much heart and humor - but, I imagine that is not the main reason most websleuthers signed up for your newsletter.

Like Izzy posted - we signed up to support you and all that you have done for us. Speaking for myself - that's precisely why I quickly joined the newsletter list. It was a welcome opportunity to contribute to the substantial financial burden you bear every month in providing this forum for all of us. Needless to say, I have been very impressed with your generosity. Since you took over the reins - the Websleuths Forum is the best it's ever been and certainly the very best the web has to offer.

Like Izzy, I also lost my Dad a number of years ago - Sept. 11th 1991 - exactly 10 years before our nation's 9-11 tragedy. That is my very own and very personal 9-11. :( My Mom passed away 3 years ago this month - on Memorial Day weekend. :( What I wouldn't give to have some of those precious and much missed hours, days & years with them again!! Anything - just about anything!

Tricia - my heart & prayers are with you and your Dad. I'm so pleased to hear that his health took 'a good turn'. That's such wonderful news!! :D :woohoo:

God's Blessings to both of you! :angel:

(And Tricia - you must know you're a real treasure to all of us .. so please take care of yourself too!) :)

Thinking of you and your Dad with love and much care ... so, if you need anything - please let us know.

13th Juror :)

Amraann said:
LOLOL JDB:)

Tricia if there is further help or anything I can do you know how to reach me ;)
Well heck Amr someone had to put there foot down.Maybe my threat of Hunting her down would do it. I mean I hear they do not allow JDB'S in UTAh. :crazy:

Tricia,thoughts and prayers are with you and family.Right now your Dad is first in your life,worry about nothing else...Luvya,Nor

Tricia .. just a quick note to let you know we're thinking about you and your very special Dad.

Sending warm hugs n' loving support your way .. :blowkiss:

13th Juror

OK, Unless I get carried away by a Pterodactylus the newsletter will be sent out over the weekend.

Dad is doing better and is finally in a great rehab center. He is learning to walk all over again.

Thank you all for your support. I promise you will like the newsletter.

Tricia

I hope one of these things doesn't get you Tricia, scary looking thing it is!

petro.jpg

I am really looking forward to this edition of the newsletter...

I am glad to hear your father is doing better, we will continue our prayers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back