April 2006 edition of Diary of a Mad Crime Forum Owner

13th Juror said:

Hey Christine :)

Looks like we need to be patient just a little bit longer.

New date for email publication of the April issue is Wednesday, April 19th (by 12 noon Mountain time).

Tricia, hope your Dad is feeling better and 'on the mend' from his recent fall. Sounds like you've had your hands full.

13th Juror :)
Thanks 13th Juror, NP......I hope Tricia is OK sound like she is as busy as the rest of us!!!!! I'm sure the newsletter is worth the wait :D

christine2448 said:
Thanks 13th Juror, NP......I hope Tricia is OK sound like she is as busy as the rest of us!!!!! I'm sure the newsletter is worth the wait :D

Hi Kids,

Please accept my apologeis but I will have to put off the Newsletter until Friday April 21st.

I am in my dad's rehab room right now. I am working on the newsletter as we speak. But I just found out he is going to go for tests tomorrow and I need to be there with him.

I am thisclose to being done. I just want it to be really good for you all.

I appreciate your patience. I swear...it's coming.

Tricia

Tricia said:
Hi Kids,

Please accept my apologeis but I will have to put off the Newsletter until Friday April 21st.

I am in my dad's rehab room right now. I am working on the newsletter as we speak. But I just found out he is going to go for tests tomorrow and I need to be there with him.

I am thisclose to being done. I just want it to be really good for you all.

I appreciate your patience. I swear...it's coming.

Tricia
Don't worry 'bout us Tricia! Take care of your dad.....hope all is OK. Never apologize for taking care of your family!!!! I have you both in my prayers. I believe I can speak for all of us, the newsletter is worth the wait! Please, don't stress......your father is more important! I will keep him in my thoughts today and hope all tests go well. :blowkiss:

Hey Tricia!

Don't worry about it. Your dad is much more important than a news letter.

Take care and we hope everything works out ok.

fran

Good morning Tricia :)

"Family .. 1st - ALWAYS!"

Thank you for the 'update' but, please don't feel 'pushed' to complete and send out the newsletter - even on Friday. The timeframe of when we receive it just isn't important in the whole scheme of things. We can wait - patiently.

I truly hope you choose to spend this important & special time comforting and caring for your Dad - not worrying or stressing about the timing of a newsletter. We, websleuthers, will still have 'something to look forward to' whenever the time is right.

We're sending special prayers and blessings your way that all the test results are in your Dad's favor ... :blowkiss:

Smiles n' {{{hugs}}} to you ..

13th Juror :)

Hey Tricia.....no prob with the delay! Sending healthy vibes to your dad!!!!! Hope he feels better soon! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back