GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its a replay tonight? I saw the ad this morning on Fox News channel. I had tuned in last week but all they had was Senate Health Care stuff on. I guess I missed it somehow or it was pre empted or something?

I watched the videos online. Its in three parts... about 18 mins total. It was very good and at least to me, soothing. Anne's parents are really very special people too... and very strong.

Perhaps in at least my part of the country it was not shown last week? I watched the time slot for Huckabee and it wasn't on at all... just news crawl and talking heads about Health Care.

Carla, thank you so much for the information on the show--I wouldn't have known.
Patti and Guy are amazing, I wish I had their strength.

Thank you so much, Carla, for sharing your story here. It is a powerful testament to the strength of the human spirit and your's is certainly shining through! As an aside, many people in situations similar to yours have found tremendous relief from Classical Acupuncture, which treats symptoms at the deepest physical, emotional, and spiritual level. It saved my life some years ago. Blessings to you and may you enjoy health and happiness in your life.

TLC ran a good one hour show last night covering both the Anne Pressly and Jasmine Fiore murders. While not a lot of really new information, it had some nice photos of Anne I had not seen before, and as usual her parents were a pleasure to watch. They are very strong. So is Jasmine's mom also, who also spoke at length about her daughters murder and mutilation. TLC has shown the program a couple times since last night and I am sure it will not be hard to find if you are interested in seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde