GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Arkansasmimi! I went to pacer and logged in, tried to download latest filing and it charged me .10 and nothing showed up. I think pacer out - smarted me once again!!! Grrr

It was on Pacer, because it was on the FED suits... see if you can open it up, lol I have only uploaded a few times and been a long time. :)
ROFL.. being nosey cost me $5.10 no combo meal lunch today, but it was worth it :jail: tell me if you can "feel" his frustration
Thank you! I owe you lunch! :)

LOL DEAL :)

REMEMBER NOW, this was Feb 24th that this was FILED. He vol dismissed the first filing without prejudice, and judge ordered/oked. This time he put more info in it. AND this was before he was allowed to be Pro Se in the Capital Murder / Kidnapping case on March 4th...

He is going to make a mockery of all of this. Which, in my opinion, means this will be dragged out even longer. I saw where Carl jr had posted this weekend would have been his parents 35th wedding anniversary.

This guy is really a piece of work!! It seems like a very natural part of his lifestyle to try screw people/systems over for personal gain.
The difference with the tragedy involving Beverly; he won't escape the consequences this time. He'll never see the outside of a cell again in his lifetime.
File away moronic idiot, it's not going to help detract from what you will ultimately face.

I just heard the best line on Dateline- "Phone records don't lie, but people who forget about them do!". I think this will be a reeeeal big theme in this trial. People who lie not realizing that phone records do not. I, for one, am very ahppy we have phone records to help in cases now! :)

EDITED TO ADD- it is very interesting that this episode is about a real estate agent who was killed by a couple who had no serious criminal past during a house showing. VERY interesting parallels. The name of the episode is "Secrets at the Sunshine Motel". I am not finished watching, but it appears that maybe it was a young real estate business partner who was in on it/ behind it.

This happened today in San Diego, CA. The perp is the 22 yr old son of the owner of the San Diego Padres. He tried to abduct a 7 yr girl outside her school today, but the young girl kicked, screamed and got away. Thank goodness! And he got caught. But I found this point of interest in the story, as it relates to Beverly's case and the police report with the duct tape. Maybe this is a common practice amongst kidnappers, to keep victims silenced during the struggle / abduction stage, increase the odds of transporting them undetected. I still maintain Beverly could have suffocated from something like this. The 22 yr old in this case was on antidepressants ...
The father said his daughter's attacker tried to wrap the packing tape around his child's head several times and carry her off.
Instead, she fought back and the man ran off.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...ch-School-Attempted-Kidnapping-298484811.html

A new filing showed up today.

AL is requesting to be moved from the Arkansas Dept. of Corrections/Tucker Unit to Pulaski County Regional Detention Center. He says he is in danger because "the prison and the employees of the prison are in extreme close proximity to the residence of alleged victim Beverly Carter."

Um...excuse me? ALLEGED VICTIM?!? Is she ALLEGEDLY dead? Did she ALLEGEDLY find herself bound with duct tape and buried at a concrete plant? She was just walking along and fell into duct tape and a grave? Holy crap, this dude is full of moxie.

He goes on to say that he is afraid that the employees of the prison will retaliate against him either directly or through the use of inmates. He then goes on to cite several incidents of inmate assault via prison employees directly or by prison employees allowing prisoners to assault other inmates. He states that prison employees come to work under the influence of narcotics.

He also states that some of the guards have made threats towards him AND he states that he believes a guard employed there by the name of Sgt. Michael Lowery is related to CL and that it is a conflict of interest for him to be at his place of employment.

The circus continues.

04/07/2015
12:47 PM REQUEST
Entry: FOR TRANSPORT AND REMAND CUSTODY TO PULASKI COUNTY REGINAL DETENTION FACILITY
Images WEB https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=USBM1JPZ080ISWKA9CFEIEOIEJOMOY

To paraphrase the infamous words of hacktivist group Anonymous: #ExpectIt

AL has nothing but time.

A new filing showed up today.

AL is requesting to be moved from the Arkansas Dept. of Corrections/Tucker Unit to Pulaski County Regional Detention Center. He says he is in danger because "the prison and the employees of the prison are in extreme close proximity to the residence of alleged victim Beverly Carter."

Um...excuse me? ALLEGED VICTIM?!? Is she ALLEGEDLY dead? Did she ALLEGEDLY find herself bound with duct tape and buried at a concrete plant? She was just walking along and fell into duct tape and a grave? Holy crap, this dude is full of moxie.

He goes on to say that he is afraid that the employees of the prison will retaliate against him either directly or through the use of inmates. He then goes on to cite several incidents of inmate assault via prison employees directly or by prison employees allowing prisoners to assault other inmates. He states that prison employees come to work under the influence of narcotics.

He also states that some of the guards have made threats towards him AND he states that he believes a guard employed there by the name of Sgt. Michael Lowery is related to CL and that it is a conflict of interest for him to be at his place of employment.

The circus continues.

04/07/2015
12:47 PM REQUEST
Entry: FOR TRANSPORT AND REMAND CUSTODY TO PULASKI COUNTY REGINAL DETENTION FACILITY
Images WEB https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=USBM1JPZ080ISWKA9CFEIEOIEJOMOY

:facepalm: The Judge already told the Stooge, that he (THE JUDGE) has NOTHING to do with AL being in ADOC or anything that goes on there. He is in ADOC because of VIOLATION OF HIS PROBATION! Not this courts problem. I wouldn't be afraid to say lol most every prisoner there could or would say the same thing as Stooge wrote! Also, if Sgt Michael Lowery was kin to anyone, it would be to CL EX Husband, not CL. What would that have to do with AL? ROFL, at It Being a Conflict of Interest for him being at ^^ place of Employment... THAT PART LITERALLY MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD! :scared:

Dude needs to be working on his case ;) 2 1/2 months til court date for pretrial... will go fast..

**but as far as it being close to BC home... fyi, all of the people on the orig missing person report except for the deputy writing, lives near and or has fb connections. So yes I feel positive many of the LEO knew her or of her. Also there are a few of her FB friends or were or family friends that work at ADOC.

Don't have to worry about these issues when you don't break the laws AL! Not following your probation requirements got you the room at the Inn you have now...

Don't you know that they are so sick of seeing his requests and forms he keeps submitting? The saddest part to me, is that his parole should have already been revoked before BC ever encountered him. The system failed big time.

:facepalm: The Judge already told the Stooge, that he (THE JUDGE) has NOTHING to do with AL being in ADOC or anything that goes on there. He is in ADOC because of VIOLATION OF HIS PROBATION! Not this courts problem. I wouldn't be afraid to say lol most every prisoner there could or would say the same thing as Stooge wrote! Also, if Sgt Michael Lowery was kin to anyone, it would be to CL EX Husband, not CL. What would that have to do with AL? ROFL, at It Being a Conflict of Interest for him being at ^^ place of Employment... THAT PART LITERALLY MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD! :scared:

I am surprised his lawyer didn't tell him as much before filing that. Oh, wait.............. ;)

Anyone else notice that his handwriting has reverted back to neat? Funny how the only messy one was the one requesting a computer or word processor. I said back then that he did it intentionally and seeing what he's filed since has cemented that thought in my head. Master of manipulation......or at least he tries to be. Trouble is...he is not nearly as clever as he thinks.

Wanted to make my 1000th comment where I started. Keeping Beverly L Carter Family and Friends in my most heartfelt thoughts and prayers....

Way to go arkansasmimi on your 1000th post! :happydance::toast:

Aawww, congrats on your 1000 insightful and wonderful post. You know I think you are the best fact finder there is and I want to come to your training class, when you offer one! And of course, The Carters are always in my prayers, as well. Now, POP the bubbly!

:blushing:
Aawww, congrats on your 1000 insightful and wonderful post. You know I think you are the best fact finder there is and I want to come to your training class, when you offer one! And of course, The Carters are always in my prayers, as well. Now, POP the bubbly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie