GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think any more that anyone else was involved and there will be any more arrests. Which brings me to the story of the 2 vehicles besides Beverlys being there at one time. Could one of them have been driving a borrowed vehicle from a friend? Im sure LE figured it out by now but wish we had a way to verify if this was true.

All we have to go on is what witnesses stated they saw. Remember my witness/man in camo video I searched and searched for? He said grey truck pulled in behind Beverly's car. I think it was beaglebrd who had posted comments from FB of people who saw a slate grey pickup and a silver car? I think AL probably stole or borrowed a vehicle, possibly two?

It was me that posted the concrete plant information from a very trusted friend.
Looks like I was told wrong. I stand corrected.

Just so I'm clear on the rules, as a relative newbie, I understand the family and friends of everyone are not sleuthable.... but I'm not clear exactly what sleuthable is in terms of ... can we discuss the family and friends with factual public record info, or is it off limits to even mention any of them? And I'm presuming that to sleuth as opposed to ... say, to mention - is where the difference lies. Meaning if we pursue investigating a friend or family member (who is not a suspect or victim) by talking about their lives or movements or where they were relative to the case storyline / timeline and what they might they have known or been privy to .... am I on track here? Need a teeny bit more guidance please! Trying to color between the lines but if we want to go the truck issue not sure how you talk about it within the parameters.

And the duct tape revelation has turned my stomach as well. The first thing came to mind was to cover her mouth so she wouldn't make noise and hands so she wouldn't try to fight back. Re fingerprints, was it not reported that AL had gloves on that he threw down on the ground or something when he was arrested that day when the guy spotted him and called 911? I know I read he was wearing gloves during the pursuit somewhere. Found it interesting.

Just so I'm clear on the rules, as a relative newbie, I understand the family and friends of everyone are not sleuthable.... but I'm not clear exactly what sleuthable is in terms of ... can we discuss the family and friends with factual public record info, or is it off limits to even mention any of them? And I'm presuming that to sleuth as opposed to ... say, to mention - is where the difference lies. Meaning if we pursue investigating a friend or family member (who is not a suspect or victim) by talking about their lives or movements or where they were relative to the case storyline / timeline and what they might they have known or been privy to .... am I on track here? Need a teeny bit more guidance please! Trying to color between the lines but if we want to go the truck issue not sure how you talk about it within the parameters.

And the duct tape revelation has turned my stomach as well. The first thing came to mind was to cover her mouth so she wouldn't make noise and hands so she wouldn't try to fight back. Re fingerprints, was it not reported that AL had gloves on that he threw down on the ground or something when he was arrested that day when the guy spotted him and called 911? I know I read he was wearing gloves during the pursuit somewhere. Found it interesting.

I forgot about the gloves. Yes, he reportedly threw some gloves to the ground when being chased the day he was captured. It was summer so not a common time to be wearing gloves unless you're working. He had also been accused of stealing the dump truck and it was found parked nearby where he was first sighted that day.

Found it. The report about AL having on gloves and throwing them down. It was in a few places but here it was the testimony of AN, the guy who spotted him at the apartments and called 911. He retold it here on Nancy Grace, saw it repeated in articles as well. After the guy caught up to AL he said he "threw a pair of gloves down". My first thought was .... sloppy if in fact they were used in the crime, to discard them right there in the open while he's being pursued from all directions. Why was he wearing (or carrying) gloves midday in the neighborhood?

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/30/ng.01.html

Does anyone know if the date reported on today's formal murder charges (SEP 25) are a strict reflection of the exact date LE feels the murder was committed or can that just be a filing date or something less precise and not reflecting the date of death? TIA

Well we now know what another piece of evidence is. Duct tape.

I heard early on that duct tape was in the car when AL wrecked. Was that not public knowledge? It is my understanding that the family is informed about discoveries before it hits the media - which is certainly better than hearing discoveries along with the general public. I've also heard cause of death was a GSW, but I don't have any evidence to back it up. Just told very "matter of fact" by people close to the case. I am new, so edit me if I am out of line.

Wow y'all have been busy. I have been offline a few days getting ready for the holiday. Looks like I have much to catch up on.

Anyway, I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate. I know for many families it will be hard, and that makes me sad. It does remind me, just how very much I have to be thankful for this year. I hope you all are able to enjoy time with the ones you love.

On Social Media, we have friends/followers or whatever. Some we may know in real life some not, but they are *accepted* for lack of a better word for some reason. What is interesting to me in this case is of AL - CL and BC not as in same friend mutual, but a few having a weird connection. I sure some of it is living in a small area thing. I have a few friends that fit into that same group. What I have noticed is there are some mutual that overlap with these 3 as well as few others. What I noticed a long while back, I did give to a LEO. Just makes me curious about so many things. You know how it is when your mind gets carried away.. ;)

I heard early on that duct tape was in the car when AL wrecked. Was that not public knowledge? It is my understanding that the family is informed about discoveries before it hits the media - which is certainly better than hearing discoveries along with the general public. I've also heard cause of death was a GSW, but I don't have any evidence to back it up. Just told very "matter of fact" by people close to the case. I am new, so edit me if I am out of line.

I'm not sure if that info. is allowed to be posted or not, but I have not heard either of those things, so thanks for posting what you've heard. I understand it's not verified as fact.

It is my understanding that they met online. I have no idea what website /dating site they may have met on.

That is correct Butler321. I believe Plenty of Fish or Match.com. One of the dating sites but can't remember which one CL told me.

I never saw anything about gloves. Can you point us in that direction????? Never mind found answer after posting.

It was me that posted the concrete plant information from a very trusted friend.
Looks like I was told wrong. I stand corrected.

Or reporters are not reporting correctly. Sometimes that is what happens. Not everything we read is 100% true. Lots of speculation in this case.

Does anyone know if the date reported on today's formal murder charges (SEP 25) are a strict reflection of the exact date LE feels the murder was committed or can that just be a filing date or something less precise and not reflecting the date of death? TIA

I'm guessing but it has always been my gut feeling that AL kidnapped and killed Beverly on the same date. I do not and have never believed he took her to CL's house.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is GSW? Never mind found it gun shot wound. They did charge AL with having guns.

There's nothing much new in the report from the Democrat-Gazette Arkansas' statewide newspaper. They did say they used BC's phone and AL's phone tracking to find her body, but said they don't want to give details on how they did that. And they stated that the family of BC "knows everything" about the case. The rest they want to keep to themselves to not taint the jury pool. It's copyrighted and only available by subscription so I don't know if it's okay to share the story here. That's just the couple of things I took from it.

Hi ConnectZDots!

Public records are off limits as far as friends and family are concerned. Anything in main stream media and from law enforcement can be discussed about all of them, but on in the context of what has been reported. BC, AL, and CL can be sleuthed and discussed. You must provide links to back up what you are saying about all of them. If it can't be linked to it can't be discussed.

Hope this helps, if you do have any other questions you can always pm me.

Ima

From the Arkansas Democrat Gazette:
Files pertaining to case were sealed on Sept 30th at request of Prosecutor.

Both AL and CL have court date Monday.

Lewis confessed to kidnapping Carter but "refused to provide us with her location," according to the arrest report. The sheriff's office reported finding Carter's body early the next morning in a shallow grave at a Cabot construction site where Lewis was formerly employed

"Suspect and victim telephone records were able to be traced" to locate her body, according to the report.

The report also states that Carter had been bound with duct tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname