AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

I received VINE notice that BR was transferred to a new facility yesterday (Southwest AR to Ouachita River). He is now searchable at www.adc.arkansas.gov inmate search. I know at some point earlier, as was posted in this thread, that he had an anticipated parole in October for an earlier case. I guess that has changed now as sentenced to serve until July 2017 on later meth / cocaine and paraphenalia conviction.

He remains a person of interest, or is a suspect in Cassie's disappearance. So does Judy.

In 2 weeks it will be 2 years. I think about Cassie daily. I hope she knows she is not forgotten.

I can't believe it's been 2 years. Such a long time and I think of Cassie often.

I can't believe its been 2 years and we know no more now than we did then

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I still remember posting on the very first site of the thread long ago...and I thought she might be found soon probably. I was so wrong...

I started reading Cassie's page after hearing about her on local news. I joined so I could see all pages and have been hooked since. Her story and many others from Arkansas (and other areas now), are my go to every few days, praying for good news.

:floating:

Cassie. I know you're at peace and no one can hurt you anymore. It's been 2 years now, but you're not forgotten. I hope some day we find out where you are. Still, and always, thinking of you. :heartbeat:

Not only do I want Cassie found, I want to hear more about who she IS.

Based on posts from this Find Cassie Facebook page, it sounds like the search was planned by Cassie's sister. I'm very pleased to know this.
https://www.facebook.com/The-search-for-cassie-compton-283713581828746/

That FB post from sister was Oct. 2, 2014. I saw nothing on news or in paper about search. I drove near the neighborhood after an errand at 11:30 a.m. Did not see JC's car in the driveway or any cars parked at Ponder's. I think CFSI arrives to a town on bikes (like Harleys) sometimes. But nothing to notice at all, an hour and half into "search." I looked from Main Street just two blocks west. Weather was pleasant.

Geez, rookie sleuther here. I didn't even look at the dates. Thanks.

After all this time, all the discussion, my gut still tells me BR gave JC sleep aid and did something to Cassie himself.

And Casscoe is relevant somehow.

Geez, rookie sleuther here. I didn't even look at the dates. Thanks.

After all this time, all the discussion, my gut still tells me BR gave JC sleep aid and did something to Cassie himself.

And Casscoe is relevant somehow.

What is Casscoe? (Strange when I first typed in "Casscoe" it auto corrected to "Cassie")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casscoe is a very rural community to the east of Stuttgart heading toward the White River. Lots of places for hunting and fishing in the area (woods and reservoirs). The intersection of River and Rabeneck roads was the hub of the main law enforcement search on Oct. 4, 2014. There has been speculation / discussion about the last "ping" of Cassie's telephone that may never have been recovered. Triangulation map of three towers fits the location of the search. Volunteers who came to the airport to organize were assigned to search on airport grounds north of town while the trained law enforcement went to the Casscoe location east of town.

Thanks, got4. This is the first time I've heard it was Cassie's phone that pinged in Casscoe. It's always been a mystery of who's phone pinged. How do you know it was Cassie's?

Thanks, got4. This is the first time I've heard it was Cassie's phone that pinged in Casscoe. It's always been a mystery of who's phone pinged. How do you know it was Cassie's?

I used the word SPECULATION because we don't know for certain. (Please refer to the 11-page arrest warrant for EA in the Christina Morris case in Texas that details how much can be done to analyze a phone if found.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back