GUILTY AR - Cassie Cotta 24, Fort Smith, 30 Dec 2011

He has playing with his kids are favorite activities on his FB page :(

If he had any pictures of her they were gone when I first looked this am except his profile pic.

Why do these husbands feel the need to kill their wives?(If he indeed did kill her as it's not been confirmed)

But still....:furious:

imo

I just moved two in a row - women gone from missing to murdered. And where is the outrage in the media over our women and children being murdered daily?

Other than JVM, I'm not seeing any! :furious:

I don't have any news links but according to her FB page (posted up thread) it seems her body has been located. Very sad news, RIP Cassie. Can anyone confirm? I'd hate to spread untrue rumors.

Oh no! So much sadness today. :(

Rest in Peace, lovely Cassie. You will be missed by many.

:rose:

Rest in peace Cassie. I can tell from the messages on your facebook page that there are very many people that mourn your loss. I am so terribly sorry that your life was taken from you. Nobody has that right!! Darnit! When is the violence against wives / mothers / friends / daughters going to end?!!
:rose: :rose: :rose:

presser shortly

From this article :
Police said they obtained information from Cotta that helped them locate his wife's body. They also said they found evidence about her disappearance at the couple's home.

Read more: http://www.4029tv.com/news/30126743/detail.html#ixzz1iRS8JcLf

I wish beyond wish that more LE would get into a home of the missing immediately upon finding them gone. I think that "striking while the iron is hot" means a lot in missing person cases. I always applaud LE that solve a case quickly AND find the body. I am thankful that they were able to get him to show the location of her body. She deserves a proper burial. Such a sad day, but there is a victory of sorts in my book.

RIP Cassie. Prayers and hugs for her family and friends.

Jane/Issues is suppose to cover the story. Jane started off saying the hubby was to appear on the show, however, he has been arrested.

JVM is covering the case on HLN tonight.

he's been charged with 1st degree murder

JVM

he was looking for her earlier today....pfffffttt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member